It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary of a guy who developed a life long bond with a Crocodile.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey ATS, some of you may like this short documentary. I wish I had this type of connection with a wild animal. Ive seen the guy with Lions and the guy with Bears, but a 16ft Croc??
He rescued the the beast when it was young after it was shot and ended up developing a life long bond with it. His 1st wife left him because he loved the Croc more than her..

"I can get a new wife, but I cant get a new Crocodile."

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"His 1st wife left him because he loved the Croc more than her.. "

shocking!!!!

Cool story though, i would have thought large reptiles the least likely wild animal to be friends with a human!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
"His 1st wife left him because he loved the Croc more than her.. "
shocking!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah I saw the documentary:
The crocodile was shot in the head when it was young and this guy feeds a brain damaged crocodile who couldn't eat without help and raised it to not bite the hand that feeds you. So in my opinion this guy took and opportunity and exploited it for capital gains and fame and he didn't like his wife too much. I think that about sums it up.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goldenwilys
The crocodile was shot in the head when it was young and this guy feeds a brain damaged crocodile who couldn't eat without help and raised it to not bite the hand that feeds you. So in my opinion this guy took and opportunity and exploited it for capital gains and fame and he didn't like his wife too much. I think that about sums it up.

Lol capital gains.... He looked into the future to see the thing wouldn't eat him and he would make $ off a documentary... Nostradamus don't got $((IT on homie. Lmao

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I think that about sums it up.

No, it doesnt. Thanks for your opinion though.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Caring for an injured animal and putting up with it being a 16 foot long armored killer, isnt brave or kind at all.

Capital gains.....

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE The guy didn't like his wife so he left his house to get away from her everyday where he came across a hurt alligator kept feeding it for years till it trusted the guy then people saw him and instantly became a superstar in his village and got more daring with his tricks for the villagers and made a show out of it. It has nothing to do with Nostradamus because it's just a guy who liked an alligator who had a lot of spare time and found out he could be famous and make a career out of it. Sorry no fortune telling here

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sorry if I offended anyone I'm just looking to get my 10 th post I'm sure he loves the crocodile but he does do it for money and fame or as you all see it he did it for love and the money and fame was a bonus. Thankyou now I can create my own thread maybe I'll do it on the people that balance sharks by there nose

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Sorry if I offended anyone I'm just looking to get my 10 th post

I feel so used..

Looking forward to your shark thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Hey ATS, some of you may like this short documentary. I wish I had this type of connection with a wild animal. Ive seen the guy with Lions and the guy with Bears, but a 16ft Croc??
He rescued the the beast when it was young after it was shot and ended up developing a life long bond with it. His 1st wife left him because he loved the Croc more than her..

"I can get a new wife, but I cant get a new Crocodile."

Amazing! Thanks for the video!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
One day that croc is going to think - Hmmm he looks tasty!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
DP
edit on 12-7-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

unlikely, at the end he says he got word that the Croc had died of natural causes.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

It has long been thought in the world of psychology that mammals are more bonding types than reptiles, which are considered solitary and not social animals. So I'm naturally interested in watching this documentary.

I know that humans and animals can bond, I have a bond with my cat, that I rescued when it was a kitten, from the kitten seller, you know.

I was laughing because at the start, it was looking like a kinky reptile romance flick.

edit on 13amSun, 13 Jul 2014 00:23:52 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 13amSun, 13 Jul 2014 00:24:27 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join