It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Refers to His Wife as "Michael" in a speech: Michelle is a Transvestite !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
File this one in with the conspiracy theories that Obama himself is gay. I don't care what kinky stuff the POTUS is into, he's done enough crap to the nation that you don't need to talk about his sexuality.

That said it would explain how Michelle "Guns" Obama got those arms...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The rest of the speech in each and every instance in refering to Mullin, Obama calls him "Mike". This is the only time he used "michael" in that speech. If that means anything. I have heard this mentioned by at least 6 or 7 hosts from different venues now. I am afraid this story is not going away.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Non issue.
Nice distraction from real stories though.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Non issue.
Nice distraction from real stories though.
agreed. He is going to get thrown under the bus though. A distraction this big is cover for something alot bigger

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Paper belts...hmmm I'm going to get on marketing those.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Every time that I think that ATS can't get any worse, threads like this one turn up. This is insane.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't think Michelle is a guy, unfortunately when I think about our glorious leader, I can't get over his most important program. His crown and glory, " Cash for clunkers". What poor slob thought that one up?
edit on 11-12-2014 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join