It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Miley Cyrus Reference on Jimmy Fallon Last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So last night Halle Berry and Steve Higgins played charades against Jimmy Fallon and Chris Colfer on "The Tonight Show". During this game Steve Higgins pulls card #5, which says Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus). His fist clue no one notices, but is a gesture which he does again,
his second clue is "song", then his third clue is the 1st gesture again with the players attention.

He is making what looks to me to be a gesture signifying the presence of large horns. While doing this a couple of times he says "general idea". I mean this could very well be nothing, but it seems so strange, even Jimmy Fallon laughs at the confusing air his clue gives off.

See it for yourselves HE RE and let me hear what you guys think. I really do find it very strange though.
edit on 7/9/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You can't honestly be serious in saying that any of those gestures looked like horns.

If so then you need a better tin-foil hat.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
lol, yeah... i think that was his attempt at trying to make a gesture to represent "an audience". like projecting out to an audience. ya know, as if you were singing...

but i wouldn't be surprised if miley cyrus removed her face and hair to reveal she was a soulless horned spawn of satan.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Seriously?!? I watched it twice just to make sure I didn't miss it. General idea.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Like I said guys, I do not subscribe to the belief that he was making a horn gesture, only found it strikingly odd and wanted to see what others thought.

But why project the act of singing by rounding his hands and going outward from his head? That is what doesn't make sense to me. I do not think that gesture is relevant to any thing that has to does with Miley Cyrus' profession. I am a singer and musician myself, and the only thing that my forehead has to do with any of what I do is taking in aetheric energy when writing music.

opethPA, I am totally serious in being able to comprehend that it COULD be used as a gesture for horns, considering horns DO come from ones head, and when speaking of "Satan", a lot of imagery has horns coming from the front of the head. Is it what is going on here? Probably not. Is it idiotic to notice a similarity? I think not.

I would also like to add that the ONLY reason I find it even remotely plausible is because, well, Jimmy Fallon is HIGH up in the entertainment industry now, and if anyone would be able to make an "In" joke like that, it would be a group occupying the throne of his team.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I would say Fallon is just good with his parodies. Usually nails it.

new topics

top topics

join