It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystics. Take my word for it.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Because when I'm in a human body, I feel human pain. When I'm in my dream body, I feel dream pain. And when I'm in my body of Light, I have no limits.

So, pain is part of being on-stage in spacetime in a human body. It comes with the mask. The difference between us, is you are identifying with your stage mask, your 'ego-self', your body. But I have an expanded concept of self that includes much more than this 'Clark Kent' mask.

Then why do you return to your human body?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism

Because when I'm in a human body, I feel human pain. When I'm in my dream body, I feel dream pain. And when I'm in my body of Light, I have no limits.

So, pain is part of being on-stage in spacetime in a human body. It comes with the mask. The difference between us, is you are identifying with your stage mask, your 'ego-self', your body. But I have an expanded concept of self that includes much more than this 'Clark Kent' mask.

Then why do you return to your human body?

Well, also for the tears.

'I saw grief drinking a cup of sorrow
and called out,
It tastes sweet, does it not?

You have caught me, grief answered,
and you have ruined my business.

How can I sell sorrow,
when you know it's a blessing?'

-Rumi

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What is your human body doing during the time you are your dream or light body?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What is your human body doing during the time you are your dream or light body?

In terms of neuroscience, the human body is probably experiencing a very unusal type of kinesthetic imagery. But the interesting thing is the non-local information you can get during altered states. That makes the experiences veridical, and so not entirely hallucinatory. What's your dream or light body doing during the time you are tricking yourself into thinking that your human body is you?

edit on 829TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoJuluTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

In terms of neuroscience, the human body is probably experiencing a very unusal type of kinesthetic imagery. But the interesting thing is the non-local information you can get during altered states. That makes the experiences veridical, and so not entirely hallucinatory.

In terms of physiology. Where is it and what is it doing? Simple question.

What's your dream or light body doing during the time you are tricking yourself into thinking that your human body is you?

As you know, I don't not believe I am more than one body. No trickery is involved.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2014 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

In terms of neuroscience, the human body is probably experiencing a very unusal type of kinesthetic imagery. But the interesting thing is the non-local information you can get during altered states. That makes the experiences veridical, and so not entirely hallucinatory.

In terms of physiology. Where is it and what is it doing? Simple question.

Whatever it is doing, it is not simply imagining things, as your common sense suggests. But don't take my word for it, look into it yourself.

Voluntary out-of-body experience: an fMRI study

As you know, I don't not believe I am more than one body. No trickery is involved.

Of course there is trickery involved! One can't use language without trickery.

edit on 839TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoJuluTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Whatever it is doing, it is not simply imagining things, as your common sense suggests. But don't take my word for it, look into it yourself.

I am not suggesting it is imagining things. What I am asking is where is it and what is it doing? Is it meditating? Is it laying on the floor? Has it vanished? Can you still see it? What was it doing before you left it?

If you do not wish to satisfy my curiosity regarding my questions, that's fine. But curiosity is all it is.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Since having my wheelie bin, re-possessed due to a darker moment of financial oversight ( erm ?) (This occurred many years ago, much to my neighbor’s amusement)

Since this occurred- 3 children 2 dogs 1 wife (still sharing my present space) and a hamster later, I have felt a possession of sorts, or a salvation need, could we say, a need to fill space, in a globally shared, mystic venture or current iteration.

In the self/free will prophecy, of manifesting, our very own mystical salvation? Whiskey, skateboards outer body, inner body, surfing, meditating, walking, talking, joining, building any way that is desired method of Space filling meditation possession, amplified or influenced by?

Is then the purpose, purely belief, in cementing the dimension foundation for a mystic self and ego to co/exist with the shadows and to formulate the eventual realization that our belief filling system is the singularity separating the dimensions, as the belief in self realization is the masked ego in a crown of shadows? Mystic, Mystical, paganism, pantheism belief?

To be everything all at once, could potentially mean, belief in nothing, to be all existence and be prepared to meet the self and let it go? Mysticism, Mystic , Science, philosophy, religion all at once filling no space……………….

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Those who do not understand english would not benefit from focusing on "I Am"? If it is some great map to some great wherever, then it would be a universal statement understood by everyone. But no, it only works on those who speak English.

Obviously, if I am talking to someone from china, I would communicate in chinese.

The english word Red refers to the same thing as using the french word Rouge or the equivalent word from any other language. The word 'Red' is not the color, neither is the word 'Rouge' but they do refer to the very same thing.

So "I Am" refers to the same as "Je suis" or "আমি আছি" or "I ni" or "我是" does.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join