It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DirecTV Wireless Commercials.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have seen three of these commercials so far and they all want to make me cancel my subscription more than high prices for no channels. Yeah I totally care about some wires hanging out of the back of my tv and entertainment setup all of a sudden. Those pesky cables sitting there for thirty years have had their day. I am so glad some team of clever college grads get to shove these goofy commercials down peoples throats and think they have some artsy nerdy sense of humor. This isn't a rant it is just seeing how many of you claim to think these commercials of puppets on strings having relationships with living people is actually cute or funny in some weird way.

Just the fact that DTV cranked out three already is pretty friggen weird if you ask me. I guess they maybe spent so much money making them, they had to roll them just to have adverts for wireless receivers. I didn't search on here but I am extremely confidant I am not the only person online complaining about these poorly thought out advertisements.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't like these commercials either, but I would have to get pretty bored to start complaining about them.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
yeah, they're dumb and with the last one I'm left wondering how the puppet girl got her robe off with all those strings on her

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

You missed the hook?
You PAY for those dodads in addition to the recorders.

Hell, we all bought the Wi-Fi concept didn't we? Why wouldn't this not be another thing the public will eat up?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
lol wireless recievers! You know the problem with all the new wireless devices? The wires! lol but serously they all need power to work so no matter what it will always have one wire pluged into the electrical outlet! When did one wire become wireless?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Direct TV aired a tasteless and ignorant representation directed to alt culture. Likewise with their other droll commercials.

new topics

top topics

join