It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails *do* influence the weather, here is proof by NASA

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: robbo961

I'm not interested in your pseudo science, I want facts, not comments from argumentitive drones. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Bye bye

And you believe something coming from Carnicom...how interesting.

Funny but one post is not an argument.

How about this instead of the childish name calling can you supply any evidence that backs the claim of this man and his research as being anything close to credible?

Here you go the Carnicom institute is so good they cured a disease that doesn't exist.

Oh yeah, the Carnicom institute is real credible as is his research.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

there are over 100 experiments relating to aerosol particles, lab tested materials from the atmosphere, ground soil, trees, effects on biology, human health (particularly respiratory disease in children) did you know for instance that prior to 2004 in the good old USA, respiratory disease was the 10th biggest cause of death, now it's the 3rd. How do explain that? that's a huge increase.

Here you go the answer you seek.

pediatrics.aappublications.org...

Has air pollution not gone up since then, and hasn't the population grown since then?

With a larger population it means more industry, more cars, more planes, and all that equals what...more air pollution which in turn means more health problems. Especially in children.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

But when did clouds begin taking on the properties of heavy elements such as barium? (not naturally occuring 5 miles up) and not a product of jet fuel emissions? What's that? you want evidence that barium is present in trails? Here's a little tip... go research yourself

So you have fallen for the chemtrail crapola.

Barium doesn't have to be naturally occurring at 5 miles up as we have what is called wind, and with that wind it can be sent that high or does the wind not blow up to that height?

You haven't done much research on this topic have you?

What's that? you want evidence that barium is present in trails?

Yes, can you provide that or are you just making assumptions

Because unless it gets there naturally it isn't coming from jet exhaust..

And they aren't spraying barium into the atmosphere or do you have some new evidence that shows different?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Looks to me as if the exhaust trails from aircraft are being obscured by the weather, not the other way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join