It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 8 2014 ET or Big Astronomical Event???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Please read this article: exopolitics.org...

Excerpt:

" crop circle that appeared 11 miles southeast of Salinas, California on December 28, 2013 contains three coded messages according to renowned crop circle researcher, Dr Horace Drew. According to Dr Drew, a retired molecular biologist who worked at Caltech and Australia’s CSIRO, one of the coded messages was to be vigilant about an upcoming astronomical event. The next message referred to a date in the near future when an astronomical event is to occur by July 8, 2014.

The December 28, Salinas crop circle attracted widespread attention due to its unusual timing and location. It appeared well after the crop circle season in southern England had concluded, and most crop circle researchers had quietly withdrawn to write summaries of the 2013 summer season. According to an email by crop researcher Paul Jacobs, who began investigating the Salinas crop circle:

No one in the area has made claim to it and the locals had no knowledge of it or its construction. I estimate it would have taken three men working in daylight conditions doing 9-hour shifts for nearly 9 days to complete this pattern. My gut feeling is we have an important event on our hands here.

The second message was identified by Dr Drew as an outer code featuring three tall poles accompanied by numbers using Morse code. The message was 3-space-3-space-1. Dr Drew interpreted this as referring to an event timed to occur in the near future: “we should go around the “polar clock” by three full turns (days, weeks, months?) until some “event time” is reached.” According to a retired US Navy Flight Officer, Captain Mark Wood, the date referred to by the number 192 in the main coded message is July 8, 2014, which is 192 days from December 28. Significantly, the alignment of planets on July 8, matches the crop circle configuration of celestial bodies.

__________________________________________________________________________-________________________________________________________________

I can't wait for July 8 2014. It's just 10 days away!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Interesting, but answer me this op:

If nothing happens on July 8th will you abandon Dr. Drews philosophies or continue to follow his predictions?

You don't get three strikes when making Contact Predictions on ATS, We will remember!

*Yes it's not your prediction but you're throwing it at us with the redundant question marks behind it, sounds like you're quite excited about the whole thing.
edit on 28-6-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Menedes567

Intriguing!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Considering the firm that was hired to protect the masterpiece until it did the job I think they told the truth.

Electronics company announces it created crop circle

NVIDIA added, "We simply couldn’t think of any other way to explain that our new Tegra K1 processor, with 192 graphics cores, can do things no other technology — on this planet, at least — could."

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
lol.

so the processor comes out on the 8th?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Article is from January 4, 2014
At the bottom is this Update:

[Update: 1/7/14 - The tech company Nvidia announced on Sunday night that it made the Salinas crop circle as part of a marketing campaign to promote its latest chip. What does this bode for its message - human contrivance or a deeper agenda is being played out? The situation reminds me of Richard Hoagland's dictum, "the lie is different at every level."]

Linking to this page:
techcrunch.com...

Research and Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is much to consider before coming to such conclusions. The collective is not ready to experience this contact, maybe you and I are but not the entire earth. No one will come down to save us, get over it. The only contact that might happen is YOU realizing your true nature and why you are here. If everyone realized that, we wouldn't need a divine intervention.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
People are just scraping the barrel now.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Not the ops fault really, more the fault of snake oil salesmen that pose as "enlightened" and call anyone that doesn't agree with them a "Sheeple".
(gawd I hate that term)

-Believe not in those who seek $$$$ in the E.T theater of belief.

edit on 28-6-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

its been debunked

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

How many of the predictions you have posted here have come true? I lost track after the ufos didn't show up over Cleveland.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ah Menedes567 at least you are consistent in your ability to post predictions that never ever happen.

I give you credit for always being wrong but still posting these threads.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is wild...a few months ago I posted a potential event but on July 5th. You can read my past post:

My Post

Not sure who this doctor is but his predicted date draws my intrigue. Very interesting!!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You can refer to him as Dr. Drew all you want but in this instance he is Mr. Drew unless you think he has a doctorate in crop circles. ( busts out laughing)
And I never knew there was a crop circle "season" . R reply to: Menedes567

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
OP it has become like "The boy who cried wolf" with you.
You have posted so many things which have not happened and or you move the dates when it doesn't so no one believes you at all.
Out of all the ATS members you have the least credibility because you just post vague predictions and then have the gall to say see I was right.
Also crop circles? really? absolutely man made...ET wouldn't be so stupid.
edit on 29-6-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Actually if the OP had used the search function he would have seen this was debunked already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in case your too busy to do so here...

www.nydailynews.com...

And a video...

Sorry no aliens involved.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm back folks! Sorry for not being able to respond to posts yesterday, due to an inexplicable problem that I had with my PC that has just been rectified today.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FreedomKnight

Hmmm......that is most intriguing indeed. At last we have found more corroborating signs that something big might happen before mid July of 2014.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Youre wrong again...again. Your batting 100-0. Conveniently, you weren't "here" while 90% of your responders here "called you out".

When you did come back on...you ignored them all

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Youre wrong again...again. Your batting 100-0. Conveniently, you weren't "here" while 90% of your responders here "called you out".

When you did come back on...you ignored them all

What do you want him to say since nearly none discussed the subject! but only person and their credibility.

You are all out of line as far as posted rules for this forum. Also I don't know what it is you all want in this forum...God giving out 100% sure predictions and prophecy??

The guy is bring up a Dr Horace Drew's prediction not his own! Maybe we think it is a stupid prediction but why not say why we don't like the prediction and stick with that!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join