It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Gives Up On Trying To Repatriate Its Gold, Will Leave It In The Fed's "Safe Hands"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There are sooo many good feedback responses.. thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: On the level
The big question really is then where is all the gold. It cant all be with Russia or China, maybe the TPTB have found a way of prolonging their miserable lives by eating it

in the oil producing countries. there are no audits, it's secret, and nobody is going to do crap to find out...why? Saudi Arabia controls the worlds oil output, and there isn't a country out there that will do anything to upset the flow. no country can afford to do that.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Where is all this gold going? I've heard it's important for certain technology. Well, the United states military supposedly has technology many many years ahead of what us normal people get to access. Maybe large amounts of gold are necessary for some of their secret projects. Maybe for space related projects? Weaponry? Time travel or time distortion?

Well, maybe it was a temporary problem because now I heard they can make gold from glass bottles, so they are trying to stall everyone until they can replace the gold they took for their projects...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: On the level
The big question really is then where is all the gold. It cant all be with Russia or China, maybe the TPTB have found a way of prolonging their miserable lives by eating it

in the oil producing countries. there are no audits, it's secret, and nobody is going to do crap to find out...why? Saudi Arabia controls the worlds oil output, and there isn't a country out there that will do anything to upset the flow. no country can afford to do that.

Could you explain how Saudi Arabia controls the world's oil output? Canada supplies the US with double the oil that SA does. Russia produces more oil than SA does, and SA's total contribution to world crude oil is a little under 13%

They are a big player for sure, but saying the control the world's oil output is like saying wendys controls the fast food market in America.

Saudi Arabia does not control the world's oil output.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Before the 2013 election Philipp Mißfelder, same party as Merkel (CDU), who was responsible for German-U.S. relations, said it would be "better for Germany to get the gold reserves completely back" but as it seems now the CDU has changed their mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was always under the impression that if another country entrusted you with its gold reserves (all or part thereof), refusing to hand them back upon request was considered "an act of war".

I don't know if it actually is, but its what I had always believed.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

They have quite a say with regards to price and have exerted a significant impact in oil supply levels by increasing or decreasing their production. They also hold (or used to ... havent heard much from them lately) a large influence in OPEC.

If Wendy's were to lower the prices on their hamburgers by a significant amount, I am sure the ripples would be felt by BK and McD resulting in prices changes there as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: James1982

They have quite a say with regards to price and have exerted a significant impact in oil supply levels by increasing or decreasing their production. They also hold (or used to ... havent heard much from them lately) a large influence in OPEC.

Nice recap of the 70's.

The oil industry doesn't work anything like that today. Today, speculators hold the boom stick and producers are just along for the ride.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's obvious guys. The reptilian Anunnaki overlords that secretly run our planet through the 13 bloodlines are taking all the gold and resources back home! Geez, don't you guys know that gold and resources are the reason they created us in the first place?!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kroovistos
It's obvious guys. The reptilian Anunnaki overlords that secretly run our planet through the 13 bloodlines are taking all the gold and resources back home! Geez, don't you guys know that gold and resources are the reason they created us in the first place?!

This.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just remembered this and noticed I hadn't seen anything on it in a long time. I found this article that states that maybe the gold doesn't exist. This whole thing seemed strange from the get go.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

George Brown sold the British gold for 3.2 billion...it would now be worth about 17 billion. As he was Chancellor of the exchequer before becoming Prime minister he obviously did the right thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: R_Clark

Ask why the financial Giant of Europe with a trade surplus higher than China, would want its physical gold back.mmm

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Indeed.

That porridge faced goon has a great deal to answer for, that included.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" Germany has decided its gold is safe in American hands. "

It's interesting to me how they take us all for fools.

"Germany has decided"...what a joke. Like there was any other option on the table.

In the end...the results are all too predictable. Since the gold is not there...it would serve neither side to disclose that fact.

It really is that ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join