It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "Weapons of war have no place on our streets".

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaBinx
I do believe that you are right in your comment that he says this # just to piss people off! At least I know his comments on civilians owning guns sure gets me fired up. Everyone has their own idea as to the cluster f**k that is to come in our future. My husband and I fully believe that it will be martial law, in some sort of definition to which. They are already limiting the purchase of ammunition. A little late for some of us gun lovers because we've been stocking up like a bad episode of Hoarders! Survivalists are all preparing for whatever their version of the next big uprising will be. We have collected weapons of every size, shape and style. If the military or police (active officers or not) come kicking in my door, they better be ready for a fight of the century. I feel citizens, responsible citizens, need to be armed and ready. You can't walk into a gun fight with a knife, and this old gal is going down in a blaze of glory should it happen. a reply to: Sublimecraft

We just returned from Wal-Mart where we tried to buy 22 cal ammo and were told that they are lucky to receive five bricks per week.

The sales person also said that he heard the government was buying all the ammo and that has caused a shortage.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's a little too late for that:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraiseTheHighestOne
It's a little too late for that

FYI, this is what a proper YT video embed looks like:

<< 7  8  9   >>

join