It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerospace Worker FIRED After Admitting: ‘I Installed Chemtrail Devices’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
TextFound This Intresting!
In case you missed this relevant news mid-May, an ex-aerospace worker came forward and admitted that chemtrail devices are installed on airplanes (as he was one of the installers) and shares details about what they installed.

themostimportantnews.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NotSoAnonymous

I'm not claiming so but if he truly wasn't doing such a thing and was lying, isn't that more than enough reason to fire him?
edit on 20-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that guy has been debunked here on ATS before (quite recently iirc)

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

I'm pretty sure that guy has been debunked here on ATS before (quite recently iirc)

Sorry I didn't know. Is there a way to take it down? Thanks

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Any chance you got the link to the thread?
Always enjoy a good debunking piece.
Or do you recall the title, cause then I'll just search it

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm not saying this is the case, but when someone puts out a proposition and then claims they are not making such a proposition, would that be an indication that they are trying undermine factual logic and premise of another claim but at the same time they don't have the strength of conviction to openly make such a claim?

Would you agree that its similar to someone throwing out an accusation and then claiming it wasn't them who threw it?

Why do I continue to notice that in most cases, the first few replies to many threads started that argue government are involved in wrong doing, are always negative to the factual premise of the thread claims?? Would this be because some people are paid to sit in front of websites such as ATS and be the first to respond and try to undermine the factual logic and premise of the initial claim?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

I'm pretty sure it wasn't debunked actually

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Some random says it's debunked, that's all the proof I need!

I think, maybe, I'm pretty sure it's debunked but I can't quite recall the source of this so I am now the source.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

I'm pretty sure it wasn't debunked actually

It has been debunked..

In 2003, the specific aircraft he mentioned was owned by Dornier, the manufacturer of said aircraft. They used it to test anti icing equipment. In 2005, it was sold, and converted to a regular scheduled passenger carrying aircraft.

He claims that it had the spraying equipment on it in 2008, but it had already been converted to a passenger aircraft by then.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

not that I endorse this guy's story...but purely from a logical stand point...are you satisfied by that debunking ?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Yes.

I linked to Zaphod's post, as it was the last in that thread, reading the thread and following the links will help.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What this meat head tried to tell folks is a simple de-ice process. One plane at 25k alt sprays water on the one behind. The one behind has De-Ice upgrades/enhancements done and they test out the effects to see what needs to be tweaked.

De-Icing on the ground is done easy but at altitude not so much. This is how and why in cold weather some very terrible loss of life happens. The wings freeze up with ice and the aircraft loses lift.

I would have fired his dumb@ss also, sooner than 3 days at that.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wasn't this already exposed as a hoax like only days ago? Search before you post. I mean that thread is probably still active.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Pretty sure is not completely sure. I'm completely sure it's been debunked several times actually. a reply to: learnatic

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here's the substantive article- the pictures are nonsense - have been around the 'net for years - sampling probes on eth side of an atmospheric research a/c, and barrels used for testing aircraft weight and balance performance that can be filled with water as ballast.

complete drivel and a 30 second search on the 'net would get you plenty of explanations why this is another deliberate hoax.

both the photos from that link can be found here with information about what they REALLY are.

edit on 22-6-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: forgot link!

top topics

join