It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Blood - Coming back Sunday night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Killing Alcide is a mistake. I know the gals in my household were ticked.

I assume they were silver bullets...otherwise the vamp wouldn't have exploded, but a quick scene of the locals arming up would have provided good context.

Yep, glad Hoyt's mom got her heart ripped out, and I would love to see Tara's mom go out in a similar way.

I still don't get how these towns didn't simply stay safe behind their thresholds and stay home at night. Duh.

Or why the True Blood company doesn't just go ape on production to feed the hungry Hep-V vamps, and rake it in.

They STILL haven't figured out to check Fangtasia? Really?

At least I got to see my girl-girl Pam scene.

Sarah Newlin is back....yum.
(though she'll die soon no doubt).

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Haha Pam stealing the whole concept for Fangtasia from Ginger. Don't know why, but that cracked me up.

Looks like they are paving the way for a Sookie/Bill reunion....most likely because they are coupled in real life.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Haha Pam stealing the whole concept for Fangtasia from Ginger. Don't know why, but that cracked me up.

That was pretty funny. I like that she actually related to Eric years later.

Looks like they are paving the way for a Sookie/Bill reunion....most likely because they are coupled in real life.

Unless the shark they jumped eats them all first.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The first half of this past weeks episode was great.
The second half... not so much.
I was really disappointed. I know its fantasy and none of its real, but c'mon....
The Yakuza breaking into a republican convention/party and opening fire????
There is a better chance of real vampires and shape shifters than that happening.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
When Alcide died , well that was a big WTH moment for me.

I think most of the women will agree, I know I will miss his "talent'.
His death was not needed.

I think it's so the writers can make Sookie go back to BIll, that's my best guess.
They might want to end the series with Sookie and Bill together again , like in the beginning of the show.

I like watching this show, it's not very deep, but it is exciting. I will miss it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join