It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is it fake? I never thought I'd post in this forum. Didn't see this particular video posted yet via a cursory search. Thought it is interesting, but I do believe it's fake.

[youtube]suBp3ai-xG8[youtube]
Took a guess at embedding. Never attempted it before.
edit on 18-6-2014 by CheckPointCharlie because: Embedding

edit on 18-6-2014 by CheckPointCharlie because: Embedding until I get it

MOD EDIT-- This YT Channel are known HOAXERS, therefore this thread has been placed in the HOAX BIN. This is not a reflection of the member who posted the OP.
edit on 6/21/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CheckPointCharlie

Is this it...

Des

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yes, des1. Sorry don't know how to embed and I must've overlooked the ""preview"" feature.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Looks like a damn cattle feeder.....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Seen this before it's been around and to me falls I the "too good to be true" category.

Why isn't the witness moving up on the saucer that's my first question.

The greys looks very CG and the recent use of the white light flash just seems so Hollywood .

Sorry fake IMO

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No problem Sweet Pea. When you embed a youtube video. Only copy the letters and numbers AFTER the equal = sign in the url of the video. Paste those characters AFTER the equal sign into the youtube brackets from the youtube icon above the post you are making.

The only part of *your* vid that would be in the youtube brackets would be this AFTER the equal sign in the url. suBp3ai-xG8

Paste that into youtube brackets and post.

Just follow those jumbled directions I gave, you should have no problems...

Des

edit on 18-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm far from an aviation expert, but if you pause at the 2:21 mark you can kind of "landing gears". How does that work when your ship is on a slope?
edit on 18-6-2014 by Versus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
CGI. Lots of red flags. The "alien", the lighting is wrong (should see some refraction happening on the bottom of the craft), and the craft ascending is a dead giveaway. Nice attempt but still obvious enough it sticks out like a sore thumb if you know what to look for.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow I think I just saw the first Alien murder crime scene. Did you see that gansta alien shooting the other one at 1:54

Ah Yeah, I'm going to have to go with cr@ppy CGI.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

LOL...after the alien dumps the other the same alien then picks its butt!

HAHAH

So CGI

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

Why isn't the witness moving up on the saucer that's my first question.

C'mon now, if this was real, why would anyone possibly risk being abducted and held hostage for probing?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah
Wow! you are right...I'll bet their anus was tingling as soon as they came upon this amazing scene! LOL!!!

Good one...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
How will we ever tell the difference between real and CGI? I don't think we ever will unless they land in a mass populated place with thousands recording it!.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

really? once it moves with cgi it's a dead giveaway. maybe one day it will be harder tell the difference but so far it sticks out like a sore thumb

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bottleslingguy

really? once it moves with cgi it's a dead giveaway. maybe one day it will be harder tell the difference but so far it sticks out like a sore thumb

Sorry I wasn't talking about this particular video, I'm talking about every single one. We post these videos but we all know no-one is goinb to say 'bingo' finally a real alien spacecraft.

I think henceforth all videos are pointless, because of CGI technology overwhelming the real phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I agree and it's interesting that you mentioned "the real phenomenon". Instead of waiting around for a video to prove something people need to get their heads around the fact they are real and they're here now. It's a process many people avoid so they dicker around debating these videos sort of as a diversion or denial of having to face the truth.
edit on 19-6-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Also, as of now, Youtube ID's that have under scores, dashes, and some other non-alphanumeric characters will not embed.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Did they just stop to stretch their legs? The grass looks very real, I have to say.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Do we really have to discuss obvious fakes?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
They where doing good till they showed the Aliens. Obviously they can't animate a bipedal character very well and it shows. AWFUL. That's where most fakers fall flat, they should either mocapped it or hired a real Animator for that part.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join