It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrogance and Ignorance of Blaming the USA for Everything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The UK used to get all the flak before 1939, now its the USA's turn, probably China next.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I blame the Zionists for the worlds problems. And myself. And you.

And S.A. backing ISIS?, imo Saudi Arabia=USA. They do their friendly oil & arms dealing and have the same interests in the region.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Life is a giant game of dominoes. nothing is one persons, or countries fault. just sometimes the last domino falls on "you" and everyone is left staring, not bothering to notice the whole line of dominoes behind it. take it with a grain of salt because i can guarantee you not every ones voice is heard throughout the world.

when i hear things like in the OP i tend to lean towards propaganda. i wouldn't believe any of it if i were you. maybe some research is needed before you know definitively that every one blames america.
edit on 18-6-2014 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Well heres another thread for you to chew on telling why people are blaming the USA for the mess going on in the world,complete with "reliable" sources to back it up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think this blame began when your country invaded Iraq over some non existant WMD's. Triggered by 9-11.

Is no secret the US polices the world.

None of us thinks Americans are to blame. It's your leaders.

I don't know who funded ISIS, but it's no secret H.Clinton and bush sr funded the gulf war. They provided the missiles to the Iraqis. I Would say google it, but it was removed last time I looked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join