It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frozen Humanoid Found In Himalayan Cave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
And here is the source that the guy who wrote the article most likely took the image from, if anyone's interested... so defo fake pic anyway islandofterror.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Cool stuff for sure!
The only thing I do know, that there is a lot more I don't know than I do know.
If only history and artifacts could speak to us in a clear language.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Armadall

Off topic as heck, but that Dr. Bergrun existed and was a NASA scientist who thought he found huge spaceships in the rings of Saturn... I think his book was/is called "Ringmakers of Saturn" ... he thought he saw signs of huge industrial activity in our system by someone.

As far as the rest of his "theories" ... can't really give an opinion. Either he was a total crank who lost it, or he was at least somewhat accurate in describing anomalies. He existed and was a smart, educated guy... but that doesn't mean he couldn't lose his mind.

So one can't use that exact story to discredit the site... though there are some other things there that stretch credibility and are waaaay sensationalized, so it isn't a reliable news site by any means.

It would be totally cool to find a preserved homo-habilis... or any old humanoid... but I'll wait for information from a better source.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
googling the image reveals it came from a 1972 movie called "Horror Express".

This is completely fake.

groovydoom.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Yea not looking good for this story. Already edited to have mods moved to the hoax bin.
Please disregard everybody. This is the first time I've been skunked on a story

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I had this feeling when I saw some of the other stories on that page.... The feeling that it was a hoax.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenJack

Happens to the best of us, compared to other hoaxes it's actually a very plausible story, if it hadn't been for the image I might have fell for it myself. If we don't seek to believe then perhaps we would not seek at all....

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I see soft tissue frozen. They will get DNA from this that will tell us about our origins!

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pink Panther
I see soft tissue frozen. They will get DNA from this that will tell us about our origins!

This is why it helps to read the thread before replying. At least the first page...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So how did they breed if they were all homos?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: arrakis624

So how did they breed if they were all homos?

It's evolution, when you do 'the act'' very often you get differences, hence female/male (sexual organs).

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
(regarding this article and any article from Viral Post)
If you check the bottom of the page of "Viral Post", you'll notice that the owner is ADG-UK, a well-known hoaxer on YouTube...

"The Viral Post.com © 2013 ADG-UK (Stephen Hannard CDP) "

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
OH sorry then for me response
a reply to: Antigod

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join