It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Last Night (June 15th)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that I was sitting in my bedroom watching the news when they said that there was a bomb being dropped in boston. and I started to hear this weird buzzing noise for only about 10 seconds. but in those 10 seconds it came closer and closer. and it was like a rumbling. and there was this smell in the air that was like sulfur and gasoline. And then this weird wave came over me. and it felt like it knocked my brain sideways, but not my body. and then in like 1/100000ths of a second, everything went black.
the best way to describe it is when you turn off a video game, but you know that the TV is still running. Like, there was still energy present where my mind and brain and body used to be, or my soul. but everything was black and it was like i was present, but there was no vessel to carry whatever i was now.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Do you live in boston? Or just drempt about boston?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I do not live in Boston, but I live close enough to boston.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I hate dreams like that..they feel, sound so real ! It messes with your brain for a day to two!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

I know exactly what you're talking about with the sudden blackness thing. I had a dream that ended just like that once. It was as if everything ceased to exist, but my consciousness was still present.
It didn't have anything to do with a bomb though.. had something to do with the international space station and something going horribly wrong with it. Odd I know. The dream was like a flash that happened in only a few seconds, but shook me out of bed. Very intense and vivid.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I don't know why but I think while having the dream I feel like I could have scared my brain into hurting itself?

new topics

top topics

join