It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Does this face look scary to you?" Girl scarred by pit bull attack asked to leave KFC restaurant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well the thing is.... Everyone seems to be able to eat in hospitals in front of other patients and thats never been an issue. Not saying its nice but considering it takes little to just avoid looking and or simply doing nothing and pushing that little bit of effort not to be cruel a clearly freshly hurt little girl.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

The problem is not KFC in this case, it is a problem with the help in the restaurant and the person who was managing at the time. KFCs are franchises. The restaurants are privately owned. The town should boycott that KFC for a while. The message will spread through the industry fast.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
SUE.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You know, people never cease to amaze me with just how awful they can be. How much of a miserable, horrible human being do you have to be to make that comment towards a little girl, especially one that's obviously suffered some kind of traumatic injury? That poor girl has been through far too much already, and now, this on top of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I would have thought that kind of behavior from the business end would have been covered under the disability act. As in you cannot refuse service or ask them to leave because you don't like how they look.

I am sure KFC corporate was shocked an horrified at the story not just from a business perspective, but the people themselves were probably moved it would take a special kind of heartless not to be. Now I am sure they will try to cover their arses legal wise regardless of how they feel but this is the type of thing that shouldn't be able to slide. Examples should be made.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Two possibilities to consider with such little information to go on...

1. Grandma is lying (which would be my first guess)

2. The offender actually felt sorry for the little girl, and decided to sacrifice their minimum wage job so that she wouldn't be disfigured AND poor for the rest of her life.

Either way, KFC is the one getting screwed here.

P. S. I have a third guess as well, but I'll keep that one to myself until we get some more information.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OMG, That is beyond cruel, to treat the poor child in such a manner!!! What the H*@# has this world come to? That restaurant should be boycotted/shut down, whatever!

If we are to be swayed by such reasoning as that dump suggested, we should all avoid Wally World post haste! Ever people watch sometimes at that place or the Mall..good God almighty, there are freakazoids there that should be relegated to another planet, for cryin out loud....and yet, this little girl was treated in such a terrible way. Why? It is stories like this that make me want to puke and lose faith in the entire world already...and pics on the web of those poor kids that have been disfigured by DU/war overseas and such...all of it. Einstein was right, "Mans technology has far exceeded his humanity". Where was the "humanity" relevant to this little girl victim. A dog caused her scars...war causes scars and so on...I wonder how many Veterans from war are ostracized too for disfigurement? What's next, asking grandma to leave cause folks don't like wheelchairs invading their space? Yikes, what a world...sorry for the rant.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Also, KFC gave money toward her medical bills? They may feel better "feeding" the families bank account but there is such a thing as "food for the soul"...what about that? The poor little girl may be hurting inside now too, because of what happened, the embarrassment and hurtfulness to her...I worry and wonder how her "spirit/heart/soul" may be doing relevant to it all. Now she has more "things" she may never forget...the dog attack plus the "attack" from ignorant people that lack heart and soul. Anybody that found her objectionable should be banished to a "Wally World" type of store and be made to stay there for all eternity.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure why, but I just am NOT buying this grandma's story. I know people can be insensitive & cruel, but when you look at close up pictures of this little girl, the scars are not so hideous or bad that it would warrant "everyone" looking or even paying attention, and being so disgusted to the point where they asked the grandma to leave with the child... (mind you, that she didn't mention until a week later). I can't imagine ALLLLLL of the people in the restaurant being sooooooo in tuned with this child's appearance. And the added nonsense that this 3 year old won't look in the mirror ever again based on the employee's comments.... Can't buy that.
Since the injuries were sustained by their own dogs, it's not like they can sue someone else, so why not target KFC for some bucks and to get sympathy bucks from the public to pay for their medical bills??? I guess anything for a quick buck these days.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Thanks I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't buying grandma's story. Notice she said "they" told her to leave, as if the whole staff came out and told them to go. Yeah right.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

How could anyone be scared of that adorable face?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
its all a hoax.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Ya looks like you and a few others were correct
www.abovetopsecret.com...
KFC has said they had 2 separate investigations, one independent and have found nothing of substance to the story

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes, I read earlier today on another site that it was proven to be a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join