It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: ‘Sexism’ in 2008 Obama campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
www.politico.com...

In her new memoir, “Hard Choices,” Clinton wrote that she rejected a request from the Obama campaign to attack Sarah Palin, who was then running for vice president.

“That very first day, the Obama campaign said, ‘Well, we want you to go out there and criticize her,’ and I said ‘For what? For being a woman? No, let’s wait until we know where she stands, I don’t know anything about her. Do you know anything about her?’” Clinton said she told the Obama campaign.

Read more: www.politico.com...

I know how much ATS hates Palin, but this new revelation, comes as no surprise to me, both sides of the political spectrum hated her.

Not sure Hillary is being honest either.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
www.politico.com...

In her new memoir, “Hard Choices,” Clinton wrote that she rejected a request from the Obama campaign to attack Sarah Palin, who was then running for vice president.

“That very first day, the Obama campaign said, ‘Well, we want you to go out there and criticize her,’ and I said ‘For what? For being a woman? No, let’s wait until we know where she stands, I don’t know anything about her. Do you know anything about her?’” Clinton said she told the Obama campaign.

Read more: www.politico.com...

I know how much ATS hates Palin, but this new revelation, comes as no surprise to me, both sides of the political spectrum hated her.

Not sure Hillary is being honest either.

Hillary is just posturing herself and distancing herself from the Obama administration in order to be more appealing to the public when her turn comes. It is a tactic used by all presidential possible candidates at some point in their careers. She could be baiting Palin to run again knowing that Palin would lose against her if they were the two top female candidates in the running.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hillary is just posturing herself and distancing herself from the Obama administration in order to be more appealing to the public when her turn comes. -

exactly

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Seriously, whatever she says believe the opposite.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I know, but I have this feeling she will be elected.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I know, but I have this feeling she will be elected.

Sadly, yes she probably will be. And it will be similar to the way Obama was elected...except she will also pull the female vote because she is, arguably, a female. Though I could see this tactic backfiring on her with her support being fully behind Obama for so long AND being another dem.....I think the country is ready for a change, though not sure if it is going to sway toward Republican or another party. I can only hope another dem doesn't take office.....

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Obama won with the racism-card, Hillary is preparing to win with the sexism-card. Those are key-words with which to get the vote of gullible Democrats.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I can't even classify Obama as a democrat, he has many other titles.

Wonder if Hillary is cut from the same cloth?

However the republicans I don't trust either at this point, I think the whole damn lot of them are traitors.

I will stick with my theory our government, military, schools, press have been taken over and infiltrated, and it looks like it more everyday.

And taken over by numerous groups, tearing America to shreds, vying for positions.
edit on 093030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Obama won with the racism-card, Hillary is preparing to win with the sexism-card. Those are key-words with which to get the vote of gullible Democrats.

Yes, we all knew this would happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
She'll we be elected. Seriously, us Americans are so easy to manipulate TPTB must just be laughing their asses off.

We elect somebody we've never heard of because he is black and we are promised changed and we really want it.

Then 8 years later they have a woman run and the Americans will be more than happy to jump on board behind her so we can have our first woman president as well.

It is too easy for them, really. 8 years from Obama, another 8 from Clinton, and say bye bye to this country completely as you once knew it. Mission accomplished.

And this is coming from a guy who leans left mind you.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't vote but I also don't believe Hillary will be elected.

She will run but my feeling is that there will be a Republican candidate that will be somewhat moderate and pander to everyone who has been unhappy with Obama.

The reason I believe this?

U.S. politics follow a trend. One where the guillotine swings back and forth every four to eight years. In this case, it's time for it to swing back to the red side.

This is a game that can be tracked over the years. It's the game that makes everyone keep on believing they have a choice in things.

The reality though is that of course both sides are the same just a different face of the same coin.

That is my prediction. Hillary will not win.
edit on 10-6-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I don't take anything Hillary Clinton says seriously. And we all know she's gearing up for a presidential campaign. She'll say anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Hillary is just posturing herself and distancing herself from the Obama administration in order to be more appealing to the public when her turn comes. It is a tactic used by all presidential possible candidates at some point in their careers.

Not only that but it doesn't cost her (or anyone on the left) anything. Obama isn't going anywhere until 16 so it isn't really going to hurt him politically. He'll still do as he pleases. All it will do is possibly make the more gullible liberals think Hillary is different (which she isn't).

new topics

top topics

join