It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis actress BUSTED? Adriana Victoria Muñoz fully EXPOSED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Where have innocent victims been implicated on this thread?

Those people who can't discuss things maturely are a minority and shouldn't be used as an excuse to censor stuff. Mods are there for a reason....

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless

Where have innocent victims been implicated on this thread?

Those people who can't discuss things maturely are a minority and shouldn't be used as an excuse to censor stuff. Mods are there for a reason....

youre missing the point. They had to adopt a very strict policy on the topic because SO MANY threads broke the rules set forth by the site owners.
This thread, on the other hand, may not implicate innocent victims (you know, outside of the one that is being accused of being fake.....oops), but it is downright absurd. It doesnt take much analysis to know its just silly.

what, exactly, do you think is being censored, anyway?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The censorship is of discussions of possible false flag events, and any criticism/questioning of the government is not only frowned upon, but met with direct hostility.

Don't let my join date fool you - I have been reading ATS since the days of it being primarily a UFO forum, and I have noticed quashing of discussion of the topics I mention.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The censorship is of discussions of possible false flag events, and any criticism/questioning of the government is not only frowned upon, but met with direct hostility.

Asking again, how is moving this thread to the LOL forum censorship?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Ask all you want. I'm not repeating myself.

Have a nice night.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Also, you quoted part of my post that wasn't referring to this thread at all. Lol.

Nice try, man.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well I asked the first time trying to understand why moving a thread into the LOL forum is something you consider censorship..

I'm not really sure what you think I am trying to do other than find that out.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just think it is hypocrisy to regulate free speech. The governments of the west don't, though, so I will drop it.

Free speech is a thing of the past.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Don't let my join date fool you - I have been reading ATS since the days of it being primarily a UFO forum, and I have noticed quashing of discussion of the topics I mention.

Thats simply untrue. There are still active threads on the subject as we speak.

As already said, its the implication and accusation of innocent victims that are not tolerated.

If a person is going to accuse innocent bystanders and victims of nefarious doings, that person better have pretty solid evidence of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I just think it is hypocrisy to regulate free speech. The governments of the west don't, though, so I will drop it.

Seriously? Another person whining about free speech on a privately run website with clearly defined terms that you agreed to when you signed up?

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

The correct answer: its not. At all. In any way. Even remotely.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

My specific question is what you think moving this thread to the LOL subforum did ?

1. Does it infringe on your free speech, no.
2. Is it censorship, no.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Find someone else to argue with. Yawn.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

How? Ill tell you how.

Lets start with the fact that the thread immediately disappears from the home page.
Or how about the fact that the option to add Flags and Stars is blocked completely, preventing the popularity and visibility of the thread from growing further, thereby limiting its exposure to members who had not read the thread initially.

Thats censorship if you asked me, and the fact that alot of threads that discuss false flags and criticize the govt are placed here should speak volumes to those who are ready to accept this reality.

edit on 9-29-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

How? Ill tell you how.

Lets start with the fact that the thread immediately disappears from the home page.
Or how about the fact that the option to add Flags and Stars is blocked completely, preventing the popularity and visibility of the thread from growing further, thereby limiting its exposure to members who had not read the thread initially.

Thats censorship if you asked me, and the fact that alot of threads that discuss false flags and criticize the govt are placed here should speak volumes to those who are ready to accept this reality.

How about the fact that this thread is moronic garbage? How about that?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

How? Ill tell you how.

nope it's not. But your post definitely is. How about that.?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

How? Ill tell you how.

Yeah, actually it is. Failure to see this fact probably suggests a mental illness or deficiency of one form or another.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm all for posts that discuss false flags, hell on ATS their are a section of people that think every single event is a false flag.
The cup just fell off my desk, CIA controlled HAARP false flag. Yes, it is that bad with some of the posters here.

This thread isn't about a false flag. It's about the OP taking 4 separate women that look vaguely similar with some of their traits , you know like the rest of the world has a tendency to do, and trying to say they are the same person.

If you want to feel this is censorship then great.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

How? Ill tell you how.

Yeah, actually it is. Failure to see this fact probably suggests a mental illness or deficiency of one form or another.

Nope. Not a Fact. So nope its not. Mental deficiency? Is that the best you can do?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join