It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis actress BUSTED? Adriana Victoria Muñoz fully EXPOSED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Look across their T to see that it is different people.

They are old white broads w dark hair, but that's it. Just look at the T.

Derek

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So does ats have a new rule where calling people crisis actors is ok and no longer an instant LOL???
3 pages and 25 flags and still up and running?
So confused

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
No.
There's not even a faint resemblance between the 4.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

So because they all have shoulder length brown hair and two have glasses, they must all be the same person?

This thread needs to be moved to hoax. Mods?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Viesczy

How about mature women? That way you don't sound like a sexist pig.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

apparently GWB was a victim too. Just reading to school kids like a good boy while his air defence was taken advantage of.

And the inevitable comparison of these ridiculous "crisis actor" theories to 9/11.

It goes like this:

Truther: The government has Annunaki robots in my yard poisoning my well water.

Skeptic: That sounds crazy.

Truther: Everyone knows what the government did on 9/11!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Ya that is exactly how it goes... no one claims crisis actors for 911, don't see how that is relevant

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's relevant because almost always the advocates of these "crisis actor" theories (and other outlandish theories) try to connect their ideas with the more widely accepted 9/11 conspiracy theories (as happened above.)

I don't know how many times I've seen the rebuttal: "I'll bet you also believe 19 guys with box cutters really hijacked those planes."

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Doesn't mean you get to lump everyone together. I am a staunch believer that the os is bs when it comes to 911 but you see me refuting the claim of crisis actors above....
And truthers are the people that avoid the no planes, hologram and so on.
Point being don't generalize a movement based on your bad experience with

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

In my case, it's more like common sense.

When I learned there was no Santa Claus, do you think for one moment I said anything to my parents? Nooooooooooooooooo! I know a good thing when I see it.

Seeing these 4 women being tied together by the loosest of strings just doesn't make sense to me. I never bought into the "actor" thing, specially at Boston. Really? if those were actors wouldn't any of the real people there have noticed anything? Didn't any of the real people see the corpses? Didn't any of the real people get hit by small pieces of shrapnel which wouldn't require hospitalization?

There would have been way too many ways for such a conspiracy to screw up and would have been way to obvious to "real" bystanders.

Stupid is as stupid does..

If I were a Sandy Hook parent, I would attempt to hunt those down who claim it was staged and demonstrate how real it was. Not really, but I am sure I would want to...badly. I have 2 full grown kids and frankly...anyone hurts them or my grandkids will get a rude awakening from me, so while I can never know what those parents went through, I do know how I would feel if some computer jockey was claiming it was all fake.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Every friggin time....

These are not the same people. Just like the last time when someone tried to prove a lady from s.h. and the aurora shooters lawyer were the same person.

Nothing but click bait garbage.

This is getting so tiresome...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well as I said earlier, there's one way to determine with pretty good certainty wether or not it's the same woman in all four videos - use software that analyzes her speech. I'm sure there are people out there that can do that.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
No.
There's not even a faint resemblance between the 4.

Well, I disagree with that, there are two who are quite similar, one is not, and the other is only vaguely similar.
What is wrong here is that OP, no harm to him/her chose to use secondhand material, or perhaps material, that is something of a disconnect from other information that is out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

One of my favorite theories goes like this: There are only about 25 different human types on the planet. Of course lots of people look alike.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I wouldnt even say that there are that many. But I agree. Funny, I started noticing that when I was way young.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I get really fed up of these silly conspiracies with "actors"

Just makes the rest of us on this site look bad.

Things like this don't help the situation and makes me very sceptical.
So i would not be surprised in the least with the OP.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

This is a joke. They are no way the same person.

Look at the teeth. Look at the dimples, look at the nose, look at the wrinkles in between the eyebrows. They have different voices. They have different heights. They have differently shaped skulls. Cheek bones, forehead, brows, and so on.

Their skin is a different complexion. They have so many different facial muscles being used to different degrees by entirely different nervous systems that their facial expressions are completely different and as a result have different wrinkled areas.

They are not the same person. They are not even from similar genetic stock.
edit on 6 9 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How dare this youtube channel question the official story to such events? Especially making such terrible connections between them via this poor lady.

Can't you just leave her alone? She's obviously been in through a lot, judging that she continues to find herself in the wrong place at the wrong time at least once a year.

It's stuff like this that always gives me an emotional kneejerk reaction and keeps me from critically examining the evidence before me.

I'm going to have to deny my ignorance on this one.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I was probably being generous. Seriously though, among white people and hispanics (those I come into contact with on a daily basis) I can see about 12 distinct "faces." It shocks me that more people don't notice how recycled we all are.

Have you ever played an RPG video game? It's like character creation, where each race / class gets about 5 combinations per sex.

Oh look! There goes my wife. And another version based on the same model. And another. And so on.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's become taboo to question anything the government or media tells us if it's about something bad. When exactly did they regain their credibility? When exactly did people forget about real false flags (gulf of tonkin), planned ones (project northwoods), and manipulation of intelligence for the purpose of the advancement of war (pearl harbor, lusitania). And, that barely scratches the surface of KNOWN / FACTUAL public manipulation and misrepresentation of events. I'm not even talking about theoretical anything.

What I see is a nation that is so delusionally manipulated by their emotions and unable to take a logical look at anything, that all that is left is the reaction that we've been taught, Pavlovian style, so that the act of questioning itself becomes more terrible than any act of violence.

I don't jump to conclusions - just follow the evidence that exists to us (which in some cases is limited), and in some of these scenarios, it's my conclusion that the evidence is telling us a different story than the media or government. There are likely as many culprits and reasons to obfuscate as there are questionable events. E.g., maybe it's just easier / cheaper to have crisis actors than do real interviews, but don't we want to know that??

I'm not interested in gorging myself on Pavlovian pie. Nor am I jumping on any particular conspiracy bandwagon. I'd like to know the truth in any situation if possible, or get as near to it as possible. Awareness is a key component to a free and just society. However, I'm not sure there are many that feel that way anymore, even on sites such as ATS.

edit on 10-6-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join