It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis actress BUSTED? Adriana Victoria Muñoz fully EXPOSED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
WOW, either this lady is a Crisis Actor / CIA agent or she has multiple twins that always seem to show up at a crisis to be interviewed.

edit on 9-6-2014 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Okay ... that's a pretty good CT right there.

Early S&F
edit on 962014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Fixed..

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm always down for a good conspiracy, but this is stretching quite a bit. To me those women were not the same person, similar characteristics, but clearly different women.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I dont think the women in the first interview is the same woman as the other three. As a matter of fact, I don't feel any of the 4 shown are the same woman. Look alot alike....but not the same woman.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You cant be serious.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That is just four different woman who all look alike. Four white women in their 40's with dark hair and glasses, I am sure you could find hundreds of them if you really tried and got the right camera angles, all dead ringers of the eachother

I get really fed up of these silly conspiracies with "actors"

Just makes the rest of us on this site look bad.

I find it in particularly bad taste when people try to associate actors with Sandy Hook.

Why can you people not just let these families grieve with out your stupid theories
edit on 9-6-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I can see it, especially in some of the shots. Very similar and could very well be the same person, but I can't make a definitive connection. I'm not 100% sure. The does not sound the same in all the videos and she appears to be different body weight. Too hard to tell. I need more information.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yes, well noted. And there are a few others that fit the bill.

MTV's Kevin Marc Exposed As Sandy Hook Actor

Kevin Marc's case too!

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well there's software that can determine if it's the same person through analyzing their speech. Any member have such software?

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The first and last one are the same woman, exactly the same, the middle Im not quite sure of, her face seems broader. She'd be a case of looking alike, but not the other two.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
1) This is ridiculous. It's obviously different women.

2) But let's just play conspiracy fantasy games for a moment and say it might be true. How about, say, the incident of the stabbing in the church cited in the vid. Were all the other people at church actors, too? How could that possibly be faked?

I sometimes really wonder who is behind videos like this and what their agenda might be.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
That is just four different woman who all look alike. Four white women in their 40's with dark hair and glasses, I am sure you could find millions of them if you really tried and got the right camera angles.

I get really fed up of these silly conspiracies with "actors"

Just makes the rest of us on this site look bad.

I find it in particularly bad taste when people try to associate actors with Sandy Hook.

Why can you people not just let these families grieve with out your stupid theories.

why not question what happened that day?

From your logic you sound like you believe in the Santa Clause and have never ever questioned it to your Mum.
I find it particularly bad taste when a government would lie to the public just cause panic among citizens just makes the USA look bad in my books..

But then again Australia can't talk either.. Port Arthur something not right about that day...

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Yes, well noted. And there are a few others that fit the bill.

This is yet another accusation that one of the victims is actually a crisis actor.

It's anonymous and disgusting IMO.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

A good actor can make subtle changes to mannerisms, hair style, clothing, glasses and fool enough people who have no attention span or ability to remember small details into believing its different people.
I question the other posters who say this is impossible. Really..? In today's world of manipulation through imagery and the absolute control over everything we see...this idea of staging events and using crisis actors to simulate average citizens seems impossible?
I don't think so.
The California campus shooting is still bugging me with regards to the "father" who came out minutes after the shooting screaming gun control...as soon as I saw this man I had an eerie feeling of De Ja Vu . I had seen this man somewhere before...quite recently maybe within the last couple years...I can't put my finger on it but I know I've seen him somewhere else before being interviewed.

link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
1) This is ridiculous. It's obviously different women.

2) But let's just play conspiracy fantasy games for a moment and say it might be true. How about, say, the incident of the stabbing in the church cited in the vid. Were all the other people at church actors, too? How could that possibly be faked?

I sometimes really wonder who is behind videos like this and what their agenda might be.

Hey its not necessarily calling this a hoax.

Its lodging the fact that this person is going around getting interviewed, Maybe to fill in for the people who were actually there that were to shook up to talk on camera, so the media had something to feed down their propaganda tube..

link   
I agree with the above posters that it is clearly different women in the videos.

Just like I agreed last year when the same video was discussed here on ATS.

ATS post from 2013

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

Port Arthur something not right about that day... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something or just about everything, the gun buy back scheme prepared and proposed so soon after the event,

The new hearse built for the coroner of Tassie to hold multiple bodies.

The shooting s themselves, the owner of the cafe where a number of victims were shot dead that knew Bryant wasn't put on stand like numerous other witnesses that said it wasn't Bryant doing the shooting.

The taped conversation with the negotiator at the end of the ordeal where Bryant was cornered in a house and during one of the interactions a gun shot can be heard coming from another room in the house.

Yeah you could say somethings but "just about everything" sums it better if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

star for that for being spot on

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

why not question what happened that day?

I have no problems with anyone who wants to question anything, in fact I welcome it.

But what i do have a problem with is people who willingly embrace ignorance and refuse to believe that bad things sometimes just happen without some kind of deeper even more nefarious agenda by some covert entity, such as claiming it was a false flag with out a shred of proof

It pisses me off even more when these same people try to imply that the grieve of a distraught mother or father as been "faked" and that they themselves are "actors".
edit on 9-6-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join