It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm taking a "I'm curious poll". CAUTION CHILDREN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I couldn't eat that ice cream or buy it for my kids. This would be like a rat poison factory beside a baby formula factory.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeSbO

Wow...stretching it there a little aren't we.

If these two work sites were 100 meters/300 feet/1 length of a football field apart, I would have very little to be upset with.

And these are not just port-a-potties out in the open. They are port-a-potties being decontaminated less than 10 meters away.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Someone sounds like a disgruntled employee. Someone has an awful lot of info for a random passer-by.

More like disgruntled American. I'm 10 steps passed being a disgruntled employee.

And I'm not the only one upset by the business. Pick just about any gov't alphabet agency and you can bet that they have tried to shut the place down over the years.

DHS is aware of the situation and very upset about it, but last I heard from them back in October was that all they cared about was getting paid during the gov't shutdown. smh

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would more so want to know if any of the turd hurding crowd has ever went to work for the crap-cicle ice cream company. Not worried about the vice-versa.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IdwHawkins

Staying on topic. I can't stand when a garden goes to poop... What was the outcome?

originally posted by: IdwHawkins
Hey guys...

I haven't read most of the responses to this thread so i apologise if I'm telling you what you already know...

I love my garden and the plants and flowers contained within. So, the idea of no chemicals and increased plant growth sounded awesome.

In short:
the website contact numbers are dead (and I tried several times)
Kew gardens DO NOT support this product as of 2009
I can't find anywhere to buy it

As much as I would like to say otherwise, I think this is gonna turn out to be soft warm poop....

Until further notice I guess....

Ian

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Lol, that is a little close together for those two businesses. We've got a similar set up not far from where I live. There's an animal control shelter(at least sheltered for 10 days before being disposed of), next to that is a recycling center that always smells like raw sewage and next to that is a BBQ joint. I don't even want to know where they get their meat, not that you can enjoy eating it with the aroma of the recycling plant so close. You'd think businesses would put a little thought into choosing their location.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whitewave

I wonder if their BBQ is any good. errrrrrrr, nevermind.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join