It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOT : best swordsman / fighter ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Mountain. Hands down. For sheer fighting ability and attributes.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Aside from watching the show, Ive only briefly read over what happens in the books.

I would first choose the Mountain because he's just massive and super strong....but he's dead now, so I don't think he'll really count. However, his headless corpse may become #1, depending on what else I read and see in the show whenever he shows up. (should he still be counted as the Mountain, or his new name?)

As for most of the rest of the top fighters....most are already dead/about to die, so I wont count them to.

I guess I would have to choose (a still living character that's also not about to die soon), Jaqen H'ghar, or whatever his real name is. (the faceless Bravvos dudes)

However, I would like to see Barriston and Jorah (I think they'll actually still be alive for awhile) in more fights before I rule them out. Havent seen too much from Darrio to.
edit on 12-6-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well, if you discount dead guys....not much left.

Thing is, the Mountain didn't die from combat as much as he did poison, so not really a result of fighting ability. Not only is he huge and can take punishment, but he's also quick, and that combination is what makes him the most lethal in the land. I'm betting that even the faceless man from Braavos would sneak up on him and slit his throat, just to find out he didn't cut deep enough, and end up getting crushed like a grape.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join