It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Announces Plans For A Third Term Presidential Run

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Oh God say it isn't so! I gagged and nearly vomited when I read this!

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama shocked the country this morning with news that he is running for a third term.
“I can’t abandon the American people now when they need me more than ever,” Obama told reporters at a press conference this morning. “We’ve come this far as a nation, now is not the time to do something different. This is the change you wanted and this is the change you’re getting.”

http://_national_report_dot_net_/obama-announces-plans-third-term-presidential-run/

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Fortunately, this website is a satirical one, sort of like the Onion or Christwire.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954

Have you seen the other stories there?

Westboro Baptist Church Fred Phelp’s Deathbed Confession “I’m Gay”
Solar Panels Drain the Sun’s Energy, Experts Say
Sean Penn Seizes Power in Venezuela
Animal Rights Activists Fume – Midwestern Man Insulates Barn With Hundreds Of Dead Wolves
Bill Murray Stops Bank Robbery In Tokyo, Accidentally

edit on 5-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So sad to see it as a joke. America's President is for its people, that in my opinion, and most are too blind to see his love and care for all US citizens. No other President had ever offered private health insurance that no one can be turn down from with very, very affordable rates.
edit on 0600000008452014-06-05T07:45:08-05:00450806am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
national report is being used lately here, it was used for the solar panel drains the sun story not to long ago, we need a list of satirical media/ known hoaxers

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

Thank God!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No other President had ever offered private national health insurance that no one can be turn down from with very, very affordable rates.

Neither has this one!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
When these things come up I have to put in a plug for the UnNews section of Uncyclopedia, which sometimes has very well written satire (and at other times things that want to make you tear your eyes out - which I've done about a dozen times now and they keep growing back).

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Nope. Satire. Hoax. Not gunna' happen.
I'm sure some of his minions would love it, but it's not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Can you delete your thread or can a mod? This is the kind of # that hurts ATS.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
Can you delete your thread or can a mod? This is the kind of # that hurts ATS.

There are still a bunch of us that don't research at all or fully and will be spreading this crap around like truth. I can see it now "obama is running a 3rd term", "oh really", "yea, I saw it on ATS"...

Please check your sources, this # shouldn't have been considered for a post.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
As insane as this may sound I don't doubt it for a minute Obama would run again thinking he is the best POTUS ever.

What can be more dangerous then having a man bereft of conscience, a serial liar, and one who can not distinguish his fantasies from reality as the leader of the free world " a pathological narcissist " .

Dr Sam Vakinin said this when Obama was running for POTUS... no one obviously listened .

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954

Washington, DC — President Barack Obama shocked the country this morning with news that he is running for a third term.
“I can’t abandon the American people now when they need me more than ever,” Obama told reporters at a press conference this morning. “We’ve come this far as a nation, now is not the time to do something different. This is the change you wanted and this is the change you’re getting.”

http://_national_report_dot_net_/obama-announces-plans-third-term-presidential-run/

Never heard of the 22nd amendment huh?

Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. But this article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this article was proposed by the Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Section 2. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states within seven years from the date of its submission to the states by the Congress.
edit on 5-6-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Dr Sam Vakinin said this when Obama was running for POTUS... no one obviously listened .

An Israeli whining about Obama now there's a first.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Every President this same sill nonsense comes up. It is always a hoax. What makes you think anybody would want the job for a third term. Look at how these guys age after 8 years. No days off ever for 8 years wirh literaly the wieght of the world on your shoulders for the same pay as a third string quarterback is not something people enjoy. When they are done they can make millions on books and speaking tours and relax all they want. Nobody wants a 3rd term.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

we need a list of satirical media/ known hoaxers

are people really so incapable of independent critical thinking

before answering - please ask yourself - is this a rhetorical question ?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's not any less credible than Fox News.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
So sad to see it as a joke. America's President is for its people, that in my opinion, and most are too blind to see his love and care for all US citizens. No other President had ever offered private health insurance that no one can be turn down from with very, very affordable rates.

God i hope you are joking... Hes the worst president in American history, thats my opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I highly doubt that was a joke or a hoax at that (being it was put in the hoax sections). I had a good feeling this would happen months ago. Watch, this will happen. He is the first and last black president, and by last i also mean the last pres this country will have... just give it time... NWO is around the corner and we r all in for a hell of a ride!!! (in a bad way)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lifeishigh
I highly doubt that was a joke or a hoax

So you never bothered to read this thread.... you would have seen the other silly stories at that website!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join