It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun store in TX who makes awesome signs comes out with their best one yet!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Tactical Firearms, a popular gun shop in Katy, Texas, puts up a new sign every week — and their latest one takes a direct shot at President Barack Obama

The gun store has not been afraid to jab the president of the United States.
A past sign read, “I like my guns like Obama likes his voters: Unregistered.”

Tactical Firearms recently explained the signs are meant to be funny, not mean-spirited

So Obama fans, this is only meant to be a silly joke, no need to get upset

Linky

Except they need to add Pelosi, Reid, Holder and Hillary
5 for the price of 1...LOL

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Good God... I would trade Obama for a lot less than that. 3 dusty skittles and a rusty paper clip would be enough for me.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Great to see this. It humors many people whilst providing publicity for the store. And quite frankly, I'd agree.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Good God... I would trade Obama for a lot less than that. 3 dusty skittles and a rusty paper clip would be enough for me.

I'd trade him for clear instructions on how to set my VCR clock...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'd trade him for clear instructions on how to set my VCR clock...

You have a VCR??????

[jk]

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412
You have a VCR??????

You don't????

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Wait . . . wait . . . you're devaluing the Marine far too much.

Throw in HIllary, Puhlosey, Boxer, Reid, Kerry, Holder, Biden, Bill Clinton, Bill Maher, Bill Moyers, . . . 3/4 the Supreme Court; the Senate leadership and Senators on their 3rd term . . . The Fed . . . all the Washington Regressive lobbyists . . . the 9/11 Commission . . . The House leadership; all the regressive media heads and talking heads . . .

We still wouldn't be approaching the Marine's worth . . .

but it would be a LOT more reasonable than trading merely the Destroyer In Chief for him.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So when we get the Fed to stop spending frivolously then we can let Obama go; he's worn out his welcome.
Troy Lawson

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Throw in HIllary, Puhlosey, Boxer, Reid, Kerry, Holder, Biden, Bill Clinton, Bill Maher, Bill Moyers, . . . 3/4 the Supreme Court; the Senate leadership and Senators on their 3rd term . . . The Fed . . . all the Washington Regressive lobbyists . . . the 9/11 Commission . . . The House leadership; all the regressive media heads and talking heads . . .

but it would be a LOT more reasonable than trading merely the Destroyer In Chief for him.

My apologies, you are correct

Our country will gladly send these $#&%#@#$ over to Mexico in order for the Proud Marine to come back home!!
You may do what you wish with them

We will even throw in some F&F pamphlets & Obamacare just for measure

Yours Truly~
American Citizens

Protectors For A Cleaner America
**In order to cut down on emissions, we will pass our trash onto thee**

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is a costly work out.

A grimacing President Barack Obama, photographed at his hotel gym in Poland lifting free weights and working out on an elliptical, wasn’t in any danger from the sneaky photographer, the Secret Service said Wednesday.

Obama was in Poland marking the 25th anniversary of the Solidarity movement and meeting with Ukraine’s newly elected president.

Overnight Wednesday, photographs and a video emerged on a Polish tabloid that showed the commander-in-chief lifting weights...

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

I can see the man having some sort of an exercise routine but maybe his time on a trip to Poland would be better spent talking about world affairs with leaders. I suppose those leaders may not want to talk so all that is left is work out time...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Wow this is great! Rarely do you see something like this is so thoroughly spot on and demonstrative of political hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
This is a costly work out.

A grimacing President Barack Obama, photographed at his hotel gym in Poland lifting free weights and working out on an elliptical, wasn’t in any danger from the sneaky photographer, the Secret Service said Wednesday.

Obama was in Poland marking the 25th anniversary of the Solidarity movement and meeting with Ukraine’s newly elected president.

Overnight Wednesday, photographs and a video emerged on a Polish tabloid that showed the commander-in-chief lifting weights...

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

I can see the man having some sort of an exercise routine but maybe his time on a trip to Poland would be better spent talking about world affairs with leaders. I suppose those leaders may not want to talk so all that is left is work out time...

They Polish think its just fine but pointed out that Putin can curl Obamas body weight.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Dude. You made my day.

I'm going to tell my husband he has to drive me Katy for my birthday.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think we would have to pay someone too take him off our hands.

Trade him for new strings for my air guitar.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I dont think anyone would accept obama in trade for anything .. probobly couldnt even give him away .. sorry.. but looks like you lot are stuck with him ..

Funny sign though .. good to see a shop with a sense of humour..

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Wait, you forgot ALL the F-35s, too!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Wow this is great! Rarely do you see something like this is so thoroughly spot on and demonstrative of political hypocrisy.

OPINION: My TEXAS could become:"At Risk of Over-Population"

( i.e. Immigration-Issues from other U.S. States )

Additional Supportive-Evidence

edit on 5-6-2014 by FarleyWayne because: Star-n-Flag to the Original Poster.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

ROFLMAO, seriously,he looks so buff grimacing while lifting 5 lb weights. We got ya now Putin!!!! hahahahahahha

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why trade him? Just give him to them, I mean hell we got 25 million of their people here, it's fair.
edit on 5-6-2014 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I could go for that! Heck, I'd spring for the gas, and pinch for a month to fund the trade! Well worth it in the long haul. We'd have to get that fence finished fast afterward, though, to keep them out!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join