It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Slender Man Cult. Girl Stabbed By two 12 Year Old

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Must watch if you're interested in this horrible case.

Talk about innocence lost.

edit on 2408Sunday201913 by silo13 because: correct an oops

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Lol, ppls should teach their kids about fake news. Slenderman is all about the memes and is an old creepypasta. Parents should tell kids whats old and tell them what are the latest trends.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: UnBreakable
So these 12 year olds will be incarcerated until they're 25 funded by us taxpayers. Then they'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer for a few years until someone finds the bodies in the basement. Then they'll be jailed again for 30 years, funded by the taxpayers. And to blame it on the "Slender Man" on said website is totally ridiculous. Where are the parents? When my kids were 12 I never worried that they were influenced to do this. I had taught them right from wrong. These are just "bad seeds". Some kids are just inherently evil. Give them the permanent sleep cocktail now or else we'll be discussing another heinous act by these two in a few decades. Book it. Inherently bad people just can't be rehabilitated.

They won't get the full sentence. Or, even be jailed in general public after 18, that's if they are locked up until then.

These kids aren't 'evil'. They are just a little misguided and not right in the head. They need to be rehabilitated rather than a full out punishment, because, if they really were psychopaths they would just play along to get the early release. One of the kids said they were sorry, the other said she didn't regret it. Both are terrible answers, but think, if these kids were never taught right from wrong, were neglected, and just left alone at the computer for hours and hours on end to almost literally brain wash themselves into thinking this mythical creature was real, the question rises, where were the parents?

This case has a myriad of instances, processes, emotions, etc. to take into account, and simply locking them up and throwing away the key isn't the way to go. Punishment for sure is in order, but not for 65 some off years they were charged with. A good example is child soldiers, or kids who grew up knowing one thing, and that was to kill, is there no hope for them?
These kids just fed off one another's fairy tales, and the internet. The parents, their teachers, family, what ever are part of the bigger picture from what I see.
Totally agree, seems more to me like two young girls only having each other and internet to guide them. The depth of relationship and emotional connection between the girls and their parents must be minimal.
I see it with children not far from learned to walk sat looking at screens to keep them occupied these days, and it saddens me. Young children looking at screens so the parents can look at their own screens.
I don't believe in evil as a thing, especially not in children, it's a distractive spiritual sounding force or something to me.
Learned behaviour and ideals, ethics, etc, but from the internet, possibly the worst place for any child to go looking alone.
Good post 👍

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

It is a group mentality. If a kid is a psychopath you can't stop it from doing what it wants. I bet in this case one of the girls made the other one participate then pretended like it was something they all came up together.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
People aint lookin at computers and screens enough. The life is online, not outside. Outside is full with murderers and psychopaths and weird presidents.

if those kids keeped their fantasies online instead of doing anything irl, would we be mad at them or anything?

Real life is the problem all along. The need to experience real life is something awfull.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Lol, ppls should teach their kids about fake news. Slenderman is all about the memes and is an old creepypasta. Parents should tell kids whats old and tell them what are the latest trends.

Yes.

Sort of like "The Mothman" myths...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The one girl got 40 years in a mental institution on a insanity plea. When they brought her into court she was drugged to the max with either thorazine haldol or both. I have schizophrenia and they did the same thing to me. The drugs make you a drooling zombie.

I tell you what I would have taken life in prison over 40 years in a mental institution drugged with that stuff. She may have gotten off on a insanity plea but she's paying the price for it I can guarantee that.

Those drugs are horrible you can't focus on anything with those drugs. It's a lobotomy in drug form.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Those drugs are horrible you can't focus on anything with those drugs. It's a lobotomy in drug form.

Yeah, from one case I've seen, even small dosages act like chemical sledgehammers. And the "clinics" administer much more than small dosages.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That's just horrific.
(The drugs)...

40 years? That's just... I dunno. I'm not so sure the whole insanity plea was the smartest thing to go for. Doesn't sound like it's going to do any good now does it.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah, from one case I've seen, even small dosages act like chemical sledgehammers. And the "clinics" administer much more than small dosages.

Cheers

When I was schizo I wouldn't take the meds they were giving me in the hospital. A nurse with two orderly's came into the room. She had a big syringe and said pull your pants down. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. She gave me an injection in my butt cheek. I slept 23 hours a day for 4 weeks. I couldn't get out of bed I was so drugged. I got up to eat that was it. They let me out of the hospital and I couldn't watch TV or anything. I couldn't concentrate on anything. It took a month to get out of my system. These drugs were developed in the 1950's. The reason they use them is because their cheap at $40 a dose. They use them in mental hospitals and prisons. The drugs I take now have very little side effects in comparison but cost $1000 a month.
edit on 28-10-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join