It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents Show How Russia’s Troll Army Hit America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
but you proved me wrong.

Yes .. yes I did.

This thread is obviously about to die but I'll say it one last time ... the terms 'troll' and 'shill' get tossed around here but a lot of people simply don't understand what those terms mean. Either that, or they don't care what those terms really mean and the people just want to attempt to sound cool or something by using them in a derogatory way.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Anyway - such Russian trolls (new users+appeared just when situation in Ukraine become tense+discuss only this single subject) infested Polish main news websites. Nowadays they are quite quickly banned and those are not banned get "nice" comments from other users. (to "greet Putin" is mild, harsher suggestion to such trolls are, in free translation "one day your impoverished nation would also understand how is being robbed so would rebel and hang those from Kremlin and Lubyanka [HQ of Russian Intelligence] on nearest trees")

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time before governments and corporations around the world figured this out. Mainstream news is a joke and PTB are looking for new ways to brainwash the masses.

The future will paid posters flooding forums and comment sections pushing whatever agenda they are being payed to push. Good posters will make a bunch of money as there skills will be highly in demand. This is an entire new industry. Propaganda is the new normal going forward.

Welcome to the brave new world readers around the world. Just to pat myself on the back... I noticed this during the health care debate. That's right the US government is using the same tool.
edit on 11-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Discuss the TOPIC, not each other.

Thank You.

~Tenth