It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discovered Message from God in Human DNA Code!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here's more about your "so called" wonderful God.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Can God not use text messages like everyone else even some snail mail or a e-mail

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I find it disconcerting that you have yet to address the fact that this was intentionally made as a hoax.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Finally someone with some common sense.
This is why people laugh at us, ATS.
This thread right here and the one about ghost sex, fgs

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: PhoenixOD

So I knew about the book and the more recent movie of the hitchhikers guide, but there was a bbc series as well?

The BBC TV series was adapted from an older BBC radio series, most fans say the BBC TV series was the best

Most fans think the radio series is the best version of the story, followed by the books, the TV series has quite a mixed reputation.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
Honestly Sled what is your point how do you feel about what you posted? Are you just waiting to see how people reply before you form an opinion?

Here is the OP....

Here is a short video on this subject. There are other threads posted on ATS that say evidence was found in DNA that shows we are from extraterrestrial orgins, and others saying it shows other messages from God. Some of these threads go back to 2007. I don't know how recent this last message was discovered, so I'll post it. You can make up your own mind. -

WTH? No opinion just watch my video and talk. (rolling my eyes.)

Ummm... I thought that was what ATS is all about; discussing the different views of a topic. Wait... maybe I'm in the wrong place! I'll go look for a site that offers a better discussion from the members, not just people coming on the thread spouting off negative comments about the OP for what they posted!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
So and here I was almost losing the initial enthusiasm and I looked left to my tv while listening to the video... was watching Wolverine and then suddenly - WHAM! I had to listen to this 3 times to be sure I had listened right:

"Clearly this means our God is the one true God and that we should exterminate rival religions - says Frank Page, leader of the Conservative Southern Baptist Convention - now that we have truth on our side I think its time we start a new Crusade"

What? Really? Exterminate "rival religions"? Are these football clubs now - "we've got more fans than you" kinda crap?... and... a "New Crusade"? Oh by all means... what a great idea!

I can't believe I actually heard this. I dont know if I should laugh or... is this thing supposed to be serious?

I don't agree with this either. I was raised in the Christian church, but I left it because I knew something wasn't right.
Could this be how they are trying to win the masses over to a one world religion?
I do smell a conspiracy here.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

How do you have that many stars? Sad thing for ATS....Starting a thread on an old hoaxed video?....sigh.

As I said, this was just posted on another site. I have no way of knowing how old it is.

Why are all you people attacking me?! I'm just posting something I found interesting, and wanted to share it.
If you don't agree, then discuss the topic and WHY you don't agree, with links to other articles. Don't attack me for posting it.
And, who said I agreed with this in the first place?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I smell bull poopie.
If they think they are going to get me into any organized religion, then they don't know bull spit bout me...they'll be sliced and diced quickly.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I find it disconcerting that you have yet to address the fact that this was intentionally made as a hoax.

Well, I'll address that right now. I didn't know it was a hoax.

How's that?!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ldyserenity

I smell bull poopie.
If they think they are going to get me into any organized religion, then they don't know bull spit bout me...they'll be sliced and diced quickly.

I agree with you. I have my own way of growing in spiritual wisdom without some man behind a pulpit telling me how to do it.

(post by 7918465230 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 7918465230

Who said these are MY CLAIMS?!!!!!!!! I posted a video, for god's sake! I didn't make the video myself!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Come on guys... lots of folks here have accidentally posted a hoax video not knowing that it was a hoax when they posted it.

Sled contributes a lot of threads here. Maybe we could just cut her a break already.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If you want to discuss the topic.. Please do

If you attack other Members, there will be problems..

Hope this is clear..

Semper

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thanks Kangaruex4Ewe.

I've had my fill of the people on this particular thread. I'm done here.
I'm glad to see at least one person on ATS who appreciates the amount of diverse threads I've contributed to the site.

edit on 6/2/2014 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

(post by 7918465230 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Lots of folks appreciate it Sled. Don't let a few deter you from continuing. Authoring a thread that winds up in the hoax bin is something many of us have done at one time or another. Some folks just can't let it die when that happens and that's usually what they author wants.... to just let it die.

Keep doing you.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thank you. A star for you, since I can't give you one on your post.
*Bing*

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Gregg Braden claimed this back in 2004 by using letters from the ancient Hebrew and Arabic alphabets and using clues left in the Sepher Yetzirah.

He claims that the code says "God/Eternal within the body."

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join