It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discovered Message from God in Human DNA Code!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Makes me think for the bable fish in The Hitchikers guide to the galaxy.

God - "Proof denies faith and without faith i am nothing"
Man - "but the DNA proves you exist..so therefor you dont."
edit on 2-6-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

That is a great message, I love that stuff!
And you are saying there was a message discover and it was "42", not what was said in the video?

I was kidding on both counts...

Those are both messages from movies/books. The first (about the Ovaltine) was from the movie A Christmas Story (and also from a short story by humorist Jean Shepherd, whose childhood was supposedly portrayed in the film in the form of little Ralphie; Shepherd also so adeptly narrated the film).

In that film taking place in the 1940s or 1950s, Ralphie finally gets his secret decoder ring from the "Little Orphan Annie" radio show he listens to. He used it to decode a secret message from Annie (hoping it had something to do with saving the world), but he was disillusioned to find out it was just a "crummy commercial" for Ovaltine.

"42" is the answer to the ultimate question of Life, The Universe, and Everything in the book and film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

...although now that I have to explain my jokes, they sort of lose something

edit on 6/2/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Ugh, I can't believe I missed the 42, I should have gotten that one.
Sorry to have ruined your joke

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Commonly known that the secret to the universe and everything is "42". No kidding, just check out the following book:

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedoctorswife
a reply to: sled735
Any chance of a synopsis? Can't watch stuff at the moment, and this looks tres interesting.

The study was done at Harvard University. The study shows a message found in a hidden code inside the human DNA.
They found 22 words that were dated back to an ancient Aramaic .
It says the message shows irrefutable evidence of God's existence, through the process of natural selection for human evolution .

The message reads, "Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world.

That's half of it. Then it goes on to talk about the study that will be published in the Journal Nature next month. They say
it is expected to provoke the biggest scientific controversy since Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
And is there any word from Harvard concerning this ridiculous claim?

...im not even going to waste my time looking.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
And is there any word from Harvard concerning this ridiculous claim?

...im not even going to waste my time looking.

It says that's where the study was done.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

So I knew about the book and the more recent movie of the hitchhikers guide, but there was a bbc series as well?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: thedoctorswife
Any chance of a synopsis? Can't watch stuff at the moment, and this looks tres interesting.

The study was done at Harvard University. The study shows a message found in a hidden code inside the human DNA.
They found 22 words that were dated back to an ancient Aramaic .
It says the message shows irrefutable evidence of God's existence, through the process of natural selection for human evolution .

Psst... It's from the Daily Currant.

It's a spoof on people who believe in creationism and other woo.
edit on 2-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

How do you have that many stars? Sad thing for ATS....Starting a thread on an old hoaxed video?....sigh.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

How do you have that many stars? Sad thing for ATS....Starting a thread on an old hoaxed video?....sigh.

Because I post interesting threads that people like to read.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So I knew about the book and the more recent movie of the hitchhikers guide, but there was a bbc series as well?

The BBC TV series was adapted from an older BBC radio series, most fans say the BBC TV series was the best

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"This doesn't mean that the theory of evolution is wrong," says Watson. "It's just incomplete. It seems that in reality the Judeo-Christian god actually started the whole process.
"And instead of just telling us about natural selection, he left a hidden signature that we could find 200,000 years later when we invented the right technology. It makes total sense really.
"Before this discovery I was a committed atheist. Now I'm a devout Christian. This is exactly the kind of proof I needed to ease my doubts."

Poe's law in action.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Good deal, gonna go see what I can scrounge up on youtube!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I remember this from last year. Didn´t find anything from Harvard pages then and i believe if this would be true, it would been printed in every News/magazines in cat size letters.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

i just posted them all here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I believe in God.

I do, however, have trouble believing this story has any weight what so ever. I would love to be proved completely wrong though.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I thought that we established Yahweh was Satan.
At the least a tyrannical and petty God.
www.davidicke.com...
well maybe not Satan but he is not what you think.
edit on 2014/6/2 by ldyserenity because: to explain what I meant and add link

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This doesn't need to go in the gray area. You know very well where this needs to go : )

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So and here I was almost losing the initial enthusiasm and I looked left to my tv while listening to the video... was watching Wolverine and then suddenly - WHAM! I had to listen to this 3 times to be sure I had listened right:

"Clearly this means our God is the one true God and that we should exterminate rival religions - says Frank Page, leader of the Conservative Southern Baptist Convention - now that we have truth on our side I think its time we start a new Crusade"

What? Really? Exterminate "rival religions"? Are these football clubs now - "we've got more fans than you" kinda crap?... and... a "New Crusade"? Oh by all means... what a great idea!

I can't believe I actually heard this. I dont know if I should laugh or... is this thing supposed to be serious?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join