It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Jesuit Superior Resigns After Charged With Black Mass Child Sacrifices

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
after the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels

Why do you keep posting hoaxes by Annett? There is no such court as the "International Common Law Court of Justice" it is just Annett posting crap from his basement.
edit on 2-6-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Thanks. I'd give you a star if I could.

Again, I will say the important thing about this thread is the message the people are bringing to light.
But... as CagliostroTheGreat mentioned already, no one wants to listen.

Okay then. Close your eyes, cover your ears, and speak nothing bad against the Church.
Continue to live in your perfect little world where everything is all hunky-dory! I will continue to keep my eyes open, and spread the word every time I hear of these obscenities that are being practiced by the Catholic Church!

I'm appalled by this!!

How can you be "appalled" by something that is not true--a proven fabrication? Are you interested in the truth or are you just parroting awful things you hear because you dislike a particular religion?

Some radical Islamic clerics claim that Jews drink the blood of babies and their people believe this tripe because they hate Jews to begin with. In fact the "drinking blood of babies" has been part of every fabricated tale of every group disliked by another group throughout history. "The Jews drink babies blood." "No, we Jews say its the Arabs who drink babies blood!" "You guys are both wrong, because we all know it's the Catholics who really drink babies' blood." It is so trite that any story that even mentions it should be dismissed as sensationalistic nonsense.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I suppose that picture of the Pope kissing that boy is photo-shopped too.

My apologies for posting all these lies.

Catholic Jesuit Superior Resigns After Charged With Black Mass Child Sacrifices

edit on 2-6-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

ROFL!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, i hesitate every time i have to bring this up. Science is now admitting that the blood of young people is benefial to older bodies and brains. So even if all of history on the subject of drinking babies blood is false and bogus, we are sure going to see alot more about new cults that seek this elixer. But wait, that would be evil and selfish and we all know there are no evil and selfish people that form groups and cults that seek evil and selfish pursuits. Funny, i even heard a presentation on the benefits of young blood in older brains. I shudder at the implications that this ancient knowledge is now going mainstream and supported by science. Scientism is the fastest growing cult in the world with its own moral compass. What is to become of us if we continue to pretend its not all true?a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

You can post a picture of whatever you want that still doesn't make this thread anymore credible.

And I never commented on the picture as that isn't what is being questioned here now is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

You can post a picture of whatever you want that still doesn't make this thread anymore credible.

And I never commented on the picture as that isn't what is being questioned here now is it?

Well, let's discuss this picture. What do you think about that?

edit on 6/2/2014 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
Well, i hesitate every time i have to bring this up. Science is now admitting that the blood of young people is benefial to older bodies and brains. So even if all of history on the subject of drinking babies blood is false and bogus, we are sure going to see alot more about new cults that seek this elixer. But wait, that would be evil and selfish and we all know there are no evil and selfish people that form groups and cults that seek evil and selfish pursuits. Funny, i even heard a presentation on the benefits of young blood in older brains. I shudder at the implications that this ancient knowledge is now going mainstream and supported by science. Scientism is the fastest growing cult in the world with its own moral compass. What is to become of us if we continue to pretend its not all true?a reply to: NavyDoc

Just close your eyes and pretend it's not true, Manna2.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So you make this situation up and then insists it be true?

LOL. The "young blood" thread. It has long been known that as we age, our cells cease to function like they once did and produce less of the proteins that make out bodies function. This is known as "aging" and eventually that process results in death. What they hysterics didn't seem to be able to comprehend in that thread is that "young blood" doesn't make you younger but rather that as we age, we don't make as much of the things that keep us "young" and that young people, by the very nature of being young, produce more of these proteins. We recognized a protein that may be part of that pathway and isolating and synthesizing said protein may serve to treat some of the diseases of aging and thus is worthy of investigation. However, all the hysterics say was "fountain of youth found in the BLOOD" and created all of these vampiric fantasies in their own mind, without any sort of evidence or partial evidence or anything other than fantasy. Regardless the fact that digestion denatures proteins so "drinking the blood of babies" wouldn't impart that vitality on them anyway.

link   
To me it looks like a mafia kiss. Something you would see on the Sopranosa reply to: sled735

link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Well, let's discuss this picture. What do you think about that?

Well? I haven't got all day. I need to go to bed!!
(Reply to tsurfer2000h)

edit on 6/2/2014 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

got a video of it?

Could it be good timing, like the kid was sick and move involuntarily just before the pope was about to kiss his cheek?

You know a common explanation and not a public display of pedophile by the pope that do all to cover the pedophile, child sacrificing church, little contradictory don't you think?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Just close your eyes and pretend it's not true, Manna2.

Yep! It's better to make stuff up and then insist it is true because you feel it must be so!!

Evidence and logic--phhht--who needs that stuff!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

got a video of it?

Could it be good timing, like the kid was sick and move involuntarily just before the pope was about to kiss his cheek?

You know a common explanation and not a public display of pedophile by the pope that do all to cover the pedophile, child sacrificing church, little contradictory don't you think?

LOL. Nah, doesn't look like that to me.

I'm going to bed. Have a good day everyone.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here, i did a google for you.www.google.com... blood&source=android-browser-type&qsubts=1401804072848

ancient occult knowledge with a modern twist, scientism. Its all true. It is even in the divorce court records tha Tipper Gore claims her husband was addicted to blood. Nothing was said of human blood. I think she said it was bat blood hr was drinking. But thats another topic, just sayin...

a reply to: NavyDoc
Oh, btw. I guess there is alot of science behind the benefits, or lack there of, to drinking blood as opposed to infusions, right? And drinking babies blood. Alot of scientific study, right?
You see, this stuff frightens me knowing how egocentric people are becoming

edit on 2-6-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

oh one more. I have been in health and wellness now fow 30 years or so. Are you implying that eating foods high in protein does not matter? Or that there is no difference in proteins, like plant vs animal? Since digestion denatures proteins to there being no benefit? And just because you said so? Please try and hold your claims up to the same standards you intend to apply yo me on the topic
edit on 2-6-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Here, i did a google for you.www.google.com... blood&source=android-browser-type&qsubts=1401804072848

ancient occult knowledge with a modern twist, scientism. Its all true. It is even in the divorce court records tha Tipper Gore claims her husband was addicted to blood. Nothing was said of human blood. I think she said it was bat blood hr was drinking. But thats another topic, just sayin...

LOL. You didn't read a single one of those articles did you:

Three new studies show that a protein in the blood of young mice

Making Sense of the Research
You've probably heard the term "stem cell" in social studies class or on political advertisements. Politicians are currently debating the use of stem cells from human embryos in medical research. However, the body has many kinds of stem cells, including the ones studied in this experiment.

Muscle and liver are two tissues in the body that fix themselves pretty quickly after an injury. Stem cells are the supply centers for new tissue. They create new, healthy tissue to replace the dead or damaged material.

This doesn't work as well in older animals. It's easy to assume that the stem cells simply get older and weaker just like people do. However, Rando's team found that older muscle and liver tissue has the potential to repair itself just as well as young tissue—provided it's bathed in young blood.

The team then screened the blood of young and old mice to look for differences and found that older mice had less of a protein growth factor called GDF11, which is also found in human blood.

Stems cells, proteins, growth factors...nothing either new or supernatural there. Young people produce more of the stuff you need to repair the body than old people--no kidding, Sherlock. We've known all of this for a long time. What scientists are now trying to do, unlike you blood drinking fantasies, is to figure out the essential proteins and processes and use that knowledge to develop therapy. It is as evil and cultish as using human insulin to treat diabetes.

Again, digestion destroys all of those things (that the whole point of digestion) so drinking blood would not help at all and for this reason insulin still can only be injected.

You have this magic stuff in your blood called "insulin" and without it you will die and young people produce more of it (which is why diabetes is seen so often in old people) so this is the cult of drinking blood to keep the "betus" away and old and wealthy people will kidnap children and put them on "insulin farms" to keep there horrid 1% selves alive. Mwahahahaha!

See how silly that sounds? It's really the same thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Drinking anybody's blood won't give you any sort of special benefit, baby or not, because digestion denatures proteins. This is why we transfuse people who are bleeding to death or give hemophiliacs human blood clotting proteins rather than a cup of baby's blood to drink--because the proteins and cells that are in blood are broken down into their component parts in digestion--that the whole point of digestion. That's science.

And getting to the hemophiliacs, you do realize that there are proteins that are made in human blood that control clotting and that the various types of hemophiliacs do not produce them or they produce a damaged type of protein and so part of their treatment is taking said protein from another person's BLOOD (oh the horror!), isolate it, and inject it into them so they can clot, right?

There are dozens of lifesaving products that only can be found in human blood which is why this entity known as "The Red Cross" (Holy #! Knights of Templar symology in their name?) sponsors and organizes these things known as "blood drives" (OMG! You mean that the Catholic vampire cultists are ORGANIZED!!!!!!) so that altruistic volunteers donate their blood, not to be feasted on by the Pope, but rather to produce those life saving products.
edit on 2-6-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Heh, its the new neurons that form from young blood that has my senses tingling.a reply to: NavyDoc
For the West Coast team, led by Saul Villeda of the University of California, San Francisco and Tony Wyss-Coray of Stanford University, the effort began a few years ago with the discovery that when old mice are exposed to blood from young mice, their neural stem cells increase. The opposite was also found to be true: blood from old mice inhibited stem cell proliferation in young brains and hindered certain types of memory and learning [1].

I just do not see alot of studies over years for you to support that it is no big thing. But we do have a very long occult history for it with blood cults both then and now. In fact scientism can probably be a blood cult

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So this thread is a confirmed hoax ... and now it's moved on to Catholic priests supposedly drinking baby blood or something? Oh come on ....

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ok, you are confusing yourself trying to find something scientic to support yourself. You mentioned the breakdown of proteins, i did not. So stay focused. When i ingest food high in protein whether it be plant or animal.i get great benefits. I even feel it. I thrive on pure, clean unadulterated animal protein. I did not seek infusions of the food. I ate it. So am i wrong and i imagine this? I really do not feel as healthy as i feel eating foods high in protein? I am an animal husbandman. I choose feed that varies in protein for various results at different stages for different results. Am i deluded to think this matters?a reply to: NavyDoc

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join