It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Jesuit Superior Resigns After Charged With Black Mass Child Sacrifices

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

It's a total hoax fabricated by a single man. The "court" cited does not exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Look at the article. Are you not disgusted by this?!

IT ISN"T REAL. I'm not going to be disgusted by what's in a fake article.
Except perhaps be disgusted that someone faked an article and slandered
people with accusations that are false. THAT is disgusting.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

LOL. The entire thing was fabricated. What you are saying is that, even though the entire thing was made up by this known liar, there just has to be something there? Because?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Last week the court adjourned for a few days after receiving word that the Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult scheduled a child sacrifice for Aug 15 2014 in the subterranean vault beneath Marie-Reine-du-Monde Roman Catholic Cathedral in Montreal, Canada. Witnesses also testified that as children they were forced to watch child sacrifices in the crypt of the Caernarfon Castle in Wales, the sub basement catacomb under the west wing of the Canadian Branton Ontario Mohawk Indian residential school and at groves in France, Holland and the US.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Nice try Sled....Loved the picture of the Pope just to add some colour to the subject....

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Last week the court adjourned ... Witnesses also testified

1 - there is no 'court'
2 - unnamed 'witnesses' to testify at a non-existent court

Comeon ....

If you want to start a thread about abuses at Canadian Branton Ontario Mohawk Indian Residential School .. go ahead. It was run by the ANGLICANS (not the Catholics) and it was also run by the Gov't of Canada. It was closed back in 1970 and Six Nations took over the building. None of that has to do with popes.
edit on 6/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: trying to quote .. not working well

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Regardless of this particular tales integrity anyone worth their salt as a researcher into the activities of the elite (church, political, Hollywood, etc.) should be able to tell that they (elitists) are up to some very nasty things. Yes, this includes child sacrifice in Satanic (a label used to identify inherently evil entities) black masses, paedophelia, the programming and use of mind controlled slaves and any myriad of other nefarious activities.

Its sick and the reason they get away with it so easily is because no one wants to believe it! and those that do expose these inhuman activities are ridiculed and destroyed. Just look at David Icke, forget about the reptiles, one of the main purposes of his research, along with others, is to expose these types of travesties.

Hoax bin indeed.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

its not a real court
real? As in admiralty courts? Pleas do teach us how citizen grand juries are formed for common law courts for international jurisdiction and adjudication. Does it all have to be Temple Bar certified for you to fell it is ok? Did they find the mass graves of children of the native peoples or is that all a hoax? And wtf? People still quote SNOPES for proof? Right then you discredit yourself as a skeptic. So, how are common law courts and officers for its execution formed for an international crime/s? Btw, annet moved his indeavors to brussels instead of Canada? Why? If that is a hoax as stated, then first tell me why he pretended to move things there, why he didn not actually and prove it with more than "snopes said(2 people, a man and wife behind a keyboard)"
edit on 2-6-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2

its not a court, its a blog to bash the church go look for it

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
its not a real court

One guy writing a blog isn't a court.
There can't be court witnesses if there is no court.

Did they find the mass graves of children of the native peoples or is that all a hoax?

As I said ... go write a thread on the school in question. That's fine. But take note that the school was run by the Anglicans (not the Catholics) and then by the gov't of Canada .. and now is owned by the Six Nations. NO POPES INVOLVED.

Hoax is hoax. This story is a hoax.

Alleged abuse at the school is separate topic and, if you wish, one that you could start a thread on.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Thanks. I'd give you a star if I could.

Again, I will say the important thing about this thread is the message the people are bringing to light.
But... as CagliostroTheGreat mentioned already, no one wants to listen.

Okay then. Close your eyes, cover your ears, and speak nothing bad against the Church.
Continue to live in your perfect little world where everything is all hunky-dory! I will continue to keep my eyes open, and spread the word every time I hear of these obscenities that are being practiced by the Catholic Church!

I'm appalled by this!!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I already have a thread up about the school. I posted it in my OP.

No one seems to believe that either. That's okay. Whatever!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You are avoiding answering my concerns. How would you legaly and lawfully for a citizen grand jury for a common law court for international adjudication. Trust me, the onus is on you. a reply to: FlyersFan

According to you that there is a big lie, that there is no case presented to 5 judges and 27 jurists. Well, prove it. Make the guy a big fat liar. And please do not use snopes
edit on 2-6-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
the important thing about this thread is the message the people are bringing to light.

The important thing about this thread is that it is showing that people will believe anything .. even a proven hoax .. as long as it agrees with their sentiments.

Okay then. Close your eyes, cover your ears, and speak nothing bad against the Church.

Straw man absurdum. Man .. I haven't seen a straw man that big in years. WOW.

I'm appalled by this!!

You are appalled that people aren't believing a hoax? Really? Why? Shouldn't you be appalled at the man who started the hoax? He's making it more difficult for REAL victims of abuse to be able to be heard. When ignorant garbage like this hoax is put out and people find out it's bunk .. then the real victims who are out there won't be believed because people will think those victims are liars just like the hoaxer.

A balanced emotion would be to be appalled at the hoaxer.
Not at those who don't want to read hoaxes.
Not at the popes who are now victims of a hoax.
(and yes, they are victims of a hoax)

Get mad at the perp in all this .. the hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I found no validity to this post as of yet but i'll continue searching.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Well the school was real, but when used in this thread it doesn't give this thread anymore credibility...Sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Maybe sometimes making 2 (or more) threads a day, kind of lessens the time to actually investigate the veracity and facts.

Just a thought.
edit on 6/2/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Well, any researcher worth his salt requires things like "proof" and "evidence"--not making stuff up because you feel it just has to be so.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
Maybe sometimes making 2 (or more) threads a day, kind of lessens the time to actually investigate the veracity and facts.

Just a thought.

ETA: I already investigated all these facts from my other thread, Mister Smarty Pants!

edit on 6/2/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Well the school was real, but when used in this thread it doesn't give this thread anymore credibility...Sorry.

I suppose that picture of the Pope kissing that boy is photo-shopped too.

My apologies for posting all these lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join