It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hidden meanings in Adam Sandler movies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pierregustavetoutant

I'm glad someone liked it. Nice compliment. Thanks.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've been thinking about movies like this in relation to the Catholic Church. I see a strong similarity. I talked about the surface layer serving to expand power and simultaneously being a vehicle for a deeper message. That's just like exoteric religion, especially the Catholic Church, and the esoteric/occult/gnosticism that you get if you have the desire and dig for it.

I see churches as a form of media. That's what media was before there were any TVs and cinemas.
edit on 28531Fri, 30 May 2014 12:28:23 -0500201423pAmerica/Chicago2014-05-30T12:28:23-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ok this sounds crazy but I started seeing hidden meanings in Adam Sandler movies involving Satan worship and child sacrifice. I noticed it first in a movie called "Hubie Halloween" and now I see it in his older movies as well.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

I'm new to ats and still trying to figure out how to respond, I have seen the hidden meanings in his movies and actually when I googled "Adam Sandler Satan worship" a surprising amount of info popped up. Honestly, I got a little scared and left it alone

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join