It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Aerospace engineer admist to installing chemtrail tanks, now cant find work

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
And you never entertained the notion that he lied about loosing a job? The only thing being sprayed is insecticide over crops. It's called crop dusting. Then of course there is cloud seeding in times of severe drought. But some chemical to make people apathetic or control some other brain function. No man that's not happening. reply to: Danowski

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As I said before, and I will say again. The Gosh Darn X CIA commissioner could come out and say chemtrails are real and people like the debunkers will still not be happy..The only proof you can give closed minded people is to crash a Chemtrail plane right into their living room...and even that would barley convince them.....Anyways, This guy comes out and admits it. But thats still not enough evidence. Its going to take about 100 more guys coming out to make any difference at all. Open and shut case Johnson.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Just curious, you happen to know so much about Chemtrails. Tell me, how is this? You do government work or something? not saying anything ...just saying and how do you know he is lying? are you an expert at seeing lies as well as proving chemtrails wrong?
edit on 28-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Just curious, you happen to know so much about Chemtrails. Tell me, how is this? You do government work or something? not saying anything ...just saying and how do you know he is lying? are you an expert at seeing lies as well as proving chemtrails wrong?

Chemtrail tards are always demanding that people prove a negative. I say the onus is on you to PROVE they exist. Pointing to the sky at a CONtrail and calling it something else doesn't count. Cohesive, undeniable evidence. Not a tidbit here and a tidbit there from nutbags claiming all kinds of chemicals were coating their grass after a plane flew over 30,000 feet above their lawn.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
As I said before, and I will say again. The Gosh Darn X CIA commissioner could come out and say chemtrails are real and people like the debunkers will still not be happy..The only proof you can give closed minded people is to crash a Chemtrail plane right into their living room...and even that would barley convince them.....Anyways, This guy comes out and admits it. But thats still not enough evidence. Its going to take about 100 more guys coming out to make any difference at all. Open and shut case Johnson.

The problem is this guy only has a first name and brings false information to the table with his pics and claims taking away any credibility he has. Anyone can stand up and make a speech at a rally like this, and apparently that is what he did. Nobody knows who he is, he has no credentials supplied, he has no last name supplied to verify any of his claims and he provides pics of a plane that he could not possibly have worked on when he said he did because it was already owned by a private jet company at the time he says he outfitted it with the de-icing mechanism he claims to have helped put in place.

Yes it is open and shut....the guy is a hoaxer.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenem

No way.
If he really did work in Oberpfaffenhofen with DLR and Luftwaffe on anything sensible, then he would have been put under a confidentiality agreement.
IF that was the case, and he really did bring pictures to a delegate of the Green Party, then he wouldn't simply been fired - he would be locked up now.

Also, the way that guy talks is very sketchy IMO.
edit on 28-5-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

And what are aliens then? and UFOs. You can see them but really can't prove anything about them...Its kinda like that..I guess I'm a chemtrail Tard....

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You make a valid point, and I'm not going to argue that he's lying because I have no idea. But as the guy stated above me the whole contract thing does make sense. One day us "Chemtrail Tards" will have our day lol.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So this is a secret military base...

www.edmo-airport.de...

Now correct me if I am wrong but would a secret military base offer this to perspective users/customers of this airport.

Facility / Real Estate
The Special Airport Oberpfaffenhofen and the adjacent industrial park Gilching are presenting a perfect infrastructural connection. The distances to the closest cities are:
to Munich: ca. 20km
to Augsburg: ca. 60km
The facility is located west of Munich directly at the exit Oberpfaffenhofen of highway A96 Munich-Lindau.

On the terrain of the Special Airport Oberpfaffenhofen as well as on the industrial park Gilching very interesting real estate are available at a reasonable price.

The professional facility management is presently provided by the company HSG Zander GmbH. Required services can be obtained
on-site.

www.edmo-airport.de...

Now based on that I would have to say he is suspect, but now if he is saying he worked at DLR it would be ironic since they do this...

Aircraft for Atmospheric Research

Because of the many places already becoming noticeable environmental change focuses on the work of scientists in the DLR Institute of Atmospheric Physics increasingly in the public interest. Research is conducted in Oberpfaffenhofen, the physics and chemistry of the atmosphere, the troposphere and the stratosphere. The global and regional, dynamic, cloud physical and chemical processes form a basis of Aerospace. Knowledge of the atmosphere are the basic requirement to assess the climate impact of regional and global emissions that are released worldwide by air and road traffic. Among others, scientists observe the changes of water vapor and ozone in the stratosphere. For their computational models, researchers use data from environmental satellites and measurement results of the four DLR's research aircraft.

For the provision and the use of highly modified research aircraft is the DLR flight facility experiments zuständig.Das most utilized aircraft is currently stationed at the special airport in Oberpfaffenhofen Falcon. The research aircraft, which can rise up to an altitude of 14,000 meters, since 1976 is for the DLR in use. The research aircraft fleet was supplemented by the end of 2008-the-art research Jet HALO (High Altitude and Long Range Research Aircraft). HALO is based in Oberpfaffenhofen in a private airplane hangar. From the new jet, which can reach a height of 15,000 meters and carry a payload of three tons, the DLR hoped, for example, in the future to get more accurate knowledge of the chemistry and transport of trace gases in the troposphere and the lower stratosphere.

www.dlr.de.../238

Now based on that, I would have to say he is lying about chemtrails and the plane he worked on....Sorry.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

And there are a number of places you work on a plane that require wearing full protective gear. The fuel tanks for one. The F-16 has an Emergency Power Unit that runs on Hydrazine. You can't even get within 100 yards of the plane if it activates for four to five hours, because it's so dangerous. Fluids and other things on planes are dangerous, and of course you're going to wear protective gear to work around them.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For those who don't believe chemtrails are real, I'll provide you with evidence that they are. This is a copy/past from the summary in the pdf I'll link to from the UK government,. *Geoengineering covers many techniques and technologies but
splits into two broad categories: those that remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere
such as sequestering and locking carbon dioxide in geological formations; and those that
reflect solar radiation. Techniques in this category include the injection of sulphate aerosols
into the stratosphere to mimic the cooling effect caused by large volcanic eruptions*.

Now tell me they don't spray in our atmosphere, please read the pdf www.publications.parliament.uk...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrog77

Now tell me they don't spray in our atmosphere, please read the pdf www.publications.parliament.uk...

They don't spray in our atmosphere.

At least they have laws against it. If you read your paper, no, I mean READ it, you will see words that indicate this is a proposed theory. It's an idea. SRM, cloud ships, giant space mirrors.

If they had been spraying, there would be test results, and we would know if it was a working theory or not. have they ever sprayed? Who knows. But you don't have proof of anything other than ideas.

Please prove me wrong and post where in your paper it says the "ARE" actively spraying anything.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scrog77

For those who don't believe chemtrails are real, I'll provide you with evidence that they are.

Please tell me that this isn't your evidence...

www.publications.parliament.uk...

Better yet could you show me exactly where it says chemtrails are real, because the last few times I have read it and just can't find that part?

You don't seem to familiar in these threads, but I would like to ask you a question...

What is the one thing that cements in your mind that shows evidence that chemtrails exist?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The plane he claims to have worked on in 2008 was an 2003 icing test plane, retired in 2005

Retired in '05, retasked in '08 for chemtrailing...easy-peasy.

Nobody is gonna miss a retired aircraft, nor are they going to be checking the extra equipment on a plane they don't have access too.

If i were going to spray 'stuff' surrepticiously and i had deep pockets, i'd be buying up retired aircraft, retrofitting them and carrying out my evil plans for world domination unhindered as opposed to trying to hide the spraying gear on everyday service aircraft.

How is his testimony debunked because he claims he worked on a plane that was officially retired in '05 when those are the planes that would most likey be the ones to use in clandestine 'tasks' like spraying 'stuff' on the QT?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Do you know how many people watch those "graveyards"? Some of them could tell you if one plane was moved, let alone flown out. They could certainly tell you if there was unusual activity going on there, which this would qualify as.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Maybe you should take a closer look, this is from the pdf *some—albeit very small scale—geoengineering testing is already underway* So it's already underway, and that's from the pdf.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ha ha, this sort of stuff makes me laugh.

NASA tells lies, the government tells lies, never take anything at face value the MSM tells you, be aware and critical thinking.

What? A guy says he worked on a chemtrail plane? Yes, I believe that immediately and all the evidence that he's a liar is obviously faked.

Priceless

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

You have no clue. Bruntingthorpe is a place in the uk where our aircraft are scrapped. The RAF Tristars and VC10's are there now. It's swarming with photographers and if something moves, we know it. No different anywhere else.

Quick example

edit on 28-5-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h Look at my above post, and this from the pdf *sulphate aerosols
into the stratosphere to mimic the cooling effect caused by large volcanic eruptions.* Also this, *geoengineering testing is already underway*

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scrog77

Look at my above post, and this from the pdf *sulphate aerosols
into the stratosphere to mimic the cooling effect caused by large volcanic eruptions.* Also this, *geoengineering testing is already underway*

Yes it has been discussed, but that and computer modeling is about as far as any geoengineering has accomplished.

Please show us what geoengineering is happening now, but before you do you may want to read this...

Geoengineering has been proposed as a potential third option for tackling global warming, alongside mitigation and adaptation.[4] Scientists do not typically suggest geoengineering the climate as an alternative to emissions control, but rather an accompanying strategy.[5] Reviews of geoengineering techniques for climate control have emphasised that they are not substitutes for emission controls and have identified potentially stronger and weaker schemes.[6][7][8] The costs, benefits, and risks of many geoengineering approaches to climate change are not well understood.[9][10] However, a study from 2014 concluded that the most common climate engineering methods are either relatively ineffective or have potentially severe side effects and cannot be stopped without causing rapid climate change.[11]

There are no known large-scale climate engineering projects except one conducted outside the scientific mainstream by Russ George. Almost all research has consisted of computer modelling or laboratory tests, and attempts to move to real-world experimentation have proved controversial. Some limited tree planting[12] and cool roof[13] projects are already underway. Ocean iron fertilization has been given small-scale research trials.[14] Field research into sulfur aerosols has also started.[15]

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join