It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Aerospace engineer admist to installing chemtrail tanks, now cant find work

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi,

This was released on the 27th May, maybe ATS peeps can try get more info as to its credibility. Seems legit

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Any time the subject is Chemtrails there's nothing legit about it. t reply to: Zenem

edit on AMu31u0552239312014-05-28T08:39:40-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenem
Hi,

This was released on the 27th May, maybe ATS peeps can try get more info as to its credibility. Seems legit

www.youtube.com...

It would appear this has been debunked.

On May 12th, 2014, at a German Peace Demonstration in Dresden, a person who claimed to be a former aerospace engineer (later identified as "Jens") gave a brief talk, claiming to have have installed "chemtrail" spray equipment on planes. But his story fell apart after he presented his "evidence". The plane he claims to have worked on in 2008 was an 2003 icing test plane, retired in 2005

Source

Check the link for the entire debunking.

link   

link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Did you watch the video? I guess not. What would he gain by talking about this? Seriously, he lost his job over this and I don't see him making money off that video.

ETA: Well, forget this .. If an engineer which works on stuff but don't actually know what he does, who should we listen to ..

edit on 28-5-2014 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well...he is apparently willing to testify...if any court would take it.

So he is either mad as hell or telling the truth.

For what it's worth..he doesn't appear to be all that mad

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
Well...he is apparently willing to testify...if any court would take it.

Be interesting to see him explain how he worked fitting the equipment that had been removed three years earlier when the plane was sold and converted to a passenger plane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The planes I see spraying poisonous chemicals into the air do not look like the plane this gentleman has provided pictures of. I think in this case it is very likely he has mistaken one kind of sprayer for another. It does seem odd though that he would blackball himself out of work by doing so.

ETA none of the photos in your link "prove" or "debunk" anything one way or the other, just to be fair.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Maybe he just sucks an an engineer. I mean really I work with a few that are on their way out and don't know it. He's just trying to get some attention but shot himself in the foot by with his fake story

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

The planes I see spraying poisonous chemicals into the air do not look like the plane this gentleman has provided pictures of. I think in this case it is very likely he has mistaken one kind of sprayer for another. It does seem odd though that he would blackball himself out of work by doing so.

ETA none of the photos in your link "prove" or "debunk" anything one way or the other, just to be fair.

Ummm....how do they not? The plane pics were provided by the "engineer" in his multi-page PDF that he said was the plane he worked on. The guy that debunked it provided the earlier pics of the same plane, what it was actually used for and when it was taken out of service. I would say that is pretty thoroughly debunked.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It does seem odd though that he would blackball himself out of work by doing so.

You don't think he could be making it all up do you?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No, you don't understand how photographs work do you. Photos can be faked and doctored in any number of ways for lots of reasons including shutting down a whistleblower. You can't show me a couple airplane pics and conclusively state that the guy is lying. I realize you'd love for that to be adequate debunkery, but it isn't. That's not to say that his photos prove anything either, like I stated above.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

No I don't. I think he is probably mistaken.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No, you don't understand how photographs work do you. Photos can be faked and doctored in any number of ways for lots of reasons including shutting down a whistleblower. You can't show me a couple airplane pics and conclusively state that the guy is lying. I realize you'd love for that to be adequate debunkery, but it isn't. That's not to say that his photos prove anything either, like I stated above.

Yes, I do understand how photos work. I am guessing you don't understand how registering of jets works do you. This is D-BJET. If you actually went through the site I linked it gives the complete history of this plane and this guy did NOT work on it ever. The pics are not altered either. The plane was bought by a private jet company prior to his claim to have even worked on it and there are plenty of other pics of the exact plane in a link provided on that page.....I will link it here so it will make it easier for you to take a look.

Source

Now...click that link and make sure you look at both pages and the dates listed on ownership change. This is not a hard concept to grasp and please don't come back saying it was all altered information covered up by the private company that bought it and they doctored all the photos...that would just be ignorant.
edit on 5/28/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

pictures of. I think in this case it is very likely he has mistaken one kind of sprayer for another. It does seem odd though that he would blackball himself out of work by doing so.

Disregarding pictures, he does say that they were all told to wear full protective clothing...toxic materials etc.

If he is willing to take the stand and repeat that, someone is going to be very busy.

One other thing, he also mentions nano-sized particles being toxic, that is correct. For a long time here I have seen debunking posts about how small and harmless these 'particles' are, when it's the opposite that is true, the smaller the particle the more insidious they are once inside the human body. That's applies to the 9/11 story as well.
edit on 28-5-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I have read your links but I just do not accept that as absolute proof. Don't be too upset as I don't necessarily take the engineer's word for it either. I believe chemtrails are real and you don't. You're here trying to make sure nobody believes it. I'm here to leave the door open a bit for those who aren't sure. I encourage all to study your links and evaluate for themselves.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Maybe Al Gore will offer him a job promoting man-made global warming, since that is as real as chemtrails.

edit on 28-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I have read your links but I just do not accept that as absolute proof. Don't be too upset as I don't necessarily take the engineer's word for it either. I believe chemtrails are real and you don't. You're here trying to make sure nobody believes it. I'm here to leave the door open a bit for those who aren't sure. I encourage all to study your links and evaluate for themselves.

I am just as into having proof of any conspiracy out there and could care less if chemtrails are real or not, but this guys story is completely bunk. The evidence is there in very plain view. When someone is telling a tall tale, as this "engineer" is, I have an issue with it. If he could provide actual physical evidence or documents to back his claim up then I am all for it, but he hasn't. He has provided pics of a de-icing testing mechanism on a plane with dates he claims to have worked on the plane that do not coincide with the dates of the plane pics or the planes ownership.

It is people like him that muddy the waters for the truth to be told if there is a truth to chemtrails. All he is doing is hurting the truth seekers by putting out false information trying to get a story out there for whatever motives he has.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh a YouTube video.It MUST be true.
edit on CDTWedam31061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You guessed correctly. Why would I watch it ? Anyone with half a brain knows this whole chemtrail thing is pure fantasy. g reply to: Danowski

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join