It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs - Sources of Mystery and Disaster, by SuspectSky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

UFO sightings near disasters is not a new phenomenon, they have been recorded for thousands of years by all the peoples of the world. Recently however, strange objects - whether they are UFO orbs, ET vehicles, government drones, or something else entirely - have been spotted near many devastating incidents including the Moore, Oklahoma tornado as well as wild fires across the globe. Compounding this mystery is the unprecedented rise of triangle UFOs seen across many countries and in greater detail than ever before.

Footage includes multiple sightings of eerily similar "black triangle" UFOs, creepy "beaming lights" captured on hunting cameras across multiple states, and a dark sphere slowly circling against the spiraling vortex winds of a massive tornado. The presentation also compiles 911 phone calls from a massive sighting in Michigan for a stunning "re-living" of the event through the eyes of witness footage and conversations between government responders.

Why do unidentified objects appear near disasters? Why have black triangles been seen in staggering numbers over the past few months? Are these triangles secret craft of some national government or rogue organization? Are these objects, and not just the triangles, alien in origin? And - most importantly - is their presence indicative?

This is another great video imo from SuspectSky (although the 2nd to last clip has been deemed fake,we can forgive him for just that one).

It is a 36min compilation of UFO sightings during disasters, it's worth watching it all instead of nitpicking single clips from it.
I believe the uploader in question has good intentions, he doesn't make money from these, it's just a hobby in his spare time.

At 02.22 in the video, the clip with a tornado, I would like to find the original source to that, it just looked too cool!

Also at 07:46 in the video, I would like to find the original to that too, which at some point today I will try to do. Same goes with the Ukraine clip on a cylindrical object.

For those who plan on watching the video as a whole, I hope you enjoy as I did!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Some interesting footage here that I've never seen before. I agree it would be nice to have the original footage at 7:46, as that object appears to be massive. Looks like a gigantic triangle that is rotating on it's axis as it flies. Very strange and doesn't appear at first glance to be faked (but without the original it's impossible to be sure either way).

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I still can't see any acceptable explanation for the missing Indonesian flight 370 because I believe our means of tracking planes are capable of knowing where a passenger airliner actually is at all times. When it leaves one tower's control area it goes into another - there is no explanation for its disappearance.

That is unless this plane, with the people aboard were snatched by some alien means. Perhaps the work on cloaking was viewed by an alien group as giving us power beyond what was acceptable for our curren t state of our planet.
I don't honestly know about aliens. I have on two separate occasions and in two separate counties seen things I can't explain . One a craft moving with such speed and agility that it defied our (or public) idea of the manouever-ability of our aircraft. The other was absolutely weird because I watched from my house several items falling into torbay at what appeared to be a very controlled drop. One seemed to hit an invisible barrier and move back up and then came down and eventually disappeared into the water. It was at am rush hour and I was gobsmacked that no-one else had seen what was happening. I was quite high up on a hill and had a clear view. I can't explain what actually happened, only what I saw.

So I suppose the question of alien craft, for me although I would like very much more proof first, is still the only possible explanation I can see for this plane's disappearance. Had she have dived into the sea, unless she went in clean, there would have been considerable debris and we would have seen it. How the mobile phones were untraceable is another question that I think our technology would have answered, but it hasn't.

It is something that has worried me considerably for the poor families and all the people's friends etc because it must haunt them badly.

I think the work of amateurs and people like SuspectSky is very important because our governments are silent for various reasons on this topic and it is not as though there is any trustful information, except that perhaps we can do absolutely nothing about UFO's because their technology is so superior to ours - which beggars the question why don't they either attack and over power us all or they mean us no harm and perhaps hope to limit our possible harm to the cosmos.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Have the one at 2:25 been discussed on ATS ?
Disco UFO creating a tornado

Still standing by my own theories

Beside from military covert projects...

1. Earth is a prison planet for misbehaving entities and we have been quarantined by a alien federation

2. Or UFO´s are time-machines from a distant future with future humans exploring the past.

edit on 28-5-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I believe it hasn't yet, I need to find the original source, same goes to quite a few videos in his compilation.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

originally posted by: Spacespider

I believe it hasn't yet, I need to find the original source, same goes to quite a few videos in his compilation.

I've been searching online for an image i once saw ages ago, that looked very much like that UFO @ 02:30.

The image i'm looking for was a drawing of a UFO sighting...from centuries ago.

It had the bulbous front end and a long trailing fuselage (for want of a better word).

The report included with the drawing, described a blue/orange light coming from the front end (unlike a rocket) and it was moving slowly across the sky (unlike a comet or meteor).

Can't rememebr the exact details, but it's frustrating the hell out of me trying to find it again.

The bit in the clip i found most telling was the police and air traffic radar operator spoken exchages...that pretty much rules out anything flying around that could be explained away as conventional.

Did you hear the radar guy's reaction to what he was seeing on his screen?

Thanks OP.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Did you hear the radar guy's reaction to what he was seeing on his screen? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes they were just completely dumbfounded at what this thing can be, his jaw was probably on the ground whilst trying to speak.

Hope you find what you're looking for, sounds an interesting sighting indeed.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I'll carry on searching, if i do find it i'll post a copy of the drawing.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
good compilation!!!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This seems to be the original of the clip at 7:46

The uploader "looknowtv" doesn't seem to be too credible based on their other uploads. See www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem= for discussion.

Edit: and here is the one at 2:23

edit on 28-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Not sure if we can discredit the footage outright based on the youtuber that uploaded it, without first establishing if they created the content themselves or took it from someone else. When I mean we need access to the original footage to determine if it's fake or not, I mean access to the tape/file itself.

I don't see anything there that screams fake. It could still be a fake and simply be very well done, however. The object itself seems to be out of focus as you would expect (given the distance), and when it moves behind the mountain there doesn't seem to be any signs of masking. Also nothing that would indicate CG as far as lighting goes. If it's fake it's well done!

new topics

top topics

join