It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Chemtrail forum have the same rules as Skunk Works?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I only ask this in light of recent threads where asking that opinion not be relayed as fact, was discouraged. In the skunk works forum, the topics are speculative, and in that regard, the need for proof is irrelevant. But as in the UFO forum, if you post a video of a pie tin on some fishing line, expect to have your video and thread torn apart.

I am asking this question to the readers of this forum. Should we treat chemtrails like "real conspiracies" or should they be treated with the kid gloves of the skunk works?

And please, discussing the reality or lack of chemtrails is for other threads.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I only ask this in light of recent threads where asking that opinion not be relayed as fact, was discouraged. In the skunk works forum, the topics are speculative, and in that regard, the need for proof is irrelevant. But as in the UFO forum, if you post a video of a pie tin on some fishing line, expect to have your video and thread torn apart.

I am asking this question to the readers of this forum. Should we treat chemtrails like "real conspiracies" or should they be treated with the kid gloves of the skunk works?

And please, discussing the reality or lack of chemtrails is for other threads.

Most definitely the Kid gloves treatment, in fact don't even let on it's about chemtrails, call it summit else.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

call it summit else.

They try to...Geoengineering is what some would like to call them.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Please disregard this thread. the answer has been given.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Please disregard this thread. the answer has been given. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that answer was?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join