It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military History Ch. has an interesting Weather War show running

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

DARPA had $8.8M set aside for experiments next year, plus the $5M a year to run the facility. That doesn't include the cost to maintain the nuclear reactor on site. That's $13M right there alone. That money can be put to better use, such as the flight budget for someone. It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but $13M here, $15M there, it adds up after awhile.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

From those reports on this it also comes down to a stroke of bad luck for timing on top of whatever other factors are there.

Apparently a major HAARP program ran out during sequestration or it's funding plan did, which of course flat lined it on a temporary basis ...until it wasn't temporary anymore. You know how that can go once money starts getting reprogrammed.

It sounds like they got frozen out of funding for a future as much as not having a future to fund. I still can't get past the statements made regarding their having other directions to shift Ionospheric research. I doubt the US is using the Russian version and Norway? Hmm... Cooperative I'd imagine, but I think there are lines where this kind of cutting edge is involved.

I wonder what other directions? Ahh Well.. That's the kind of thing we'll learn when it goes badly the first time. Most things seems to have a couple of those moments while developing.
edit on 5/24/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor edit

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That was a good watch thanks for posting.

Much of it i had heard before (i have done my own HAARP investigating and reading) but that documentary linked up a few different aspects of other weather control and additional HAARP information quite nicely.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Our government decided to play God, using weather manipulation but it back-fired causing a hole in our ionosphere. This causes an electromagnetic problem that we know can do serious damage to all living things. This is something that cant simply be repaired saying "oops'!

Not to get off topic but those who have an ear let them hear, for look for a change in the weather patterns, and the frequency of these events like birth pains and you will know the time is near.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

That's exactly what it looks like. Funding fell in just the wrong place for the program, and since it's not as important anymore, it goes.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wonderworld

it back-fired causing a hole in our ionosphere.
Where is this hole?

This causes an electromagnetic problem that we know can do serious damage to all living things.
Please do explain this as well as you can.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
That was a good watch thanks for posting.

Much of it i had heard before (i have done my own HAARP investigating and reading) but that documentary linked up a few different aspects of other weather control and additional HAARP information quite nicely.

I'm glad you were able to find some things in that which were new. You see why this stood out a bit to bring over and share vs. the myriad of similar vids and story pieces out there already? Nothing to rock the pillars of modern civilization of course and we all appreciate the show is about theory, not proven fact. It's interesting to see how they propose some things may have/are meant to work together as opposed to stand alone factors to change anything by themselves.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wonderworld
Our government decided to play God, using weather manipulation but it back-fired causing a hole in our ionosphere. This causes an electromagnetic problem that we know can do serious damage to all living things. This is something that cant simply be repaired saying "oops'!

Not to get off topic but those who have an ear let them hear, for look for a change in the weather patterns, and the frequency of these events like birth pains and you will know the time is near.

I wonder if you realize how dangerous a post like this really is. It's completely wrong, and offers no facts to back it up, yet, somewhere, a few folks will pic it up and repeat if thinking they have some inside knowledge.

Please, think about the ramifications of what you say. This is the kind of thing that spreads misinformation and makes any and all conspiracy people look foolish.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe they can control weather. Why else would they make treaties ? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe they can influence it with very unpredictable outcomes and that could be the reason for the treaties.

You don't want to try using a technology that might reek havoc on your own.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't realize we'd reached a point where injecting a difference of opinion could be classified as "Dangerous Misinformation". That's a far more dangerous place to be in public discussion than any topic it could refer to.

I personally welcome all views and opinions on my threads for these topics and without giving anyone the impression they've said something wrong or....dangerous.

I figured I'd toss that in so people know they are more than welcome to voice any viewpoint.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Enjoyed the video you put up. Thank you for that. Weather Wars, in light of our current wild weather, are sooo topical. And I always enjoy hearing what the vanguard warriors for earth have to say.

I'm not a fan of metabunk - have found them to be grossly misinformed on topics that I actually know something about. BUT I did find an interesting segment in the comments section of this article. It speaks directly to the openness that Brooks Agnew displays in inviting skeptics to come and view his discoveries directly and to personally dialogue with him. You'll find these comments near the bottom.

Debunked: Brooks Agnew

It is a part of our collective extreme tragedy that when we don't understand something, we kill the messenger. Even Eastlund, father of HAARP, gets trashed in this forum. Because we don't have degrees in multiple disciplines.

If our government truly believes that our enemy's are developing weather weapons, and they do believe that, do you think for one moment that they themselves wouldn't be developing those? And the treaty, I believe, is about using weather against another nation as a weapon. The treaty is not about experimenting with weather weapons on one's own population.

And, as you can see in this thread, weather is the perfect weapon because there is no way to prove that it wasn't natural weather. Kind of a big loophole and our governments left the honor system behind some time back.

edit on 25-5-2014 by luxordelphi because: two thumbs up

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: luxordelphi

You're right about the Weather treaty. It was very much written to prevent other nations from attacking each other with infleunce on natural events, but a lot of that bickering recorded among nations was lining out how it DID NOT apply more than how it did.

it definitely outlines the peaceful use of weather modification technology as permissible for development of new methods beneficial to man...or words to that effect and quite similar in final language.

It's an area I'm mixed on if it's really happening as we suspect it may be. If Russia is using versions against us, for one example, then we're fools or victims to not match or exceed the power. Gotta love the arms races..but there ya go with a species whose very nature is based in competition through to warfare.

I think the biggest thing for me is a pure lack of trust. Drones could also be magic technology ...BUT..the tech most useful is also the most dual purpose to abuse and I don't trust they won't..so..I'd rather we go without.

Here of course, abuse isn't just someone being offended at privacy violation or even the death of one person, but systems we don't even fully understand yet possibly broken beyond out current ability to fix.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

DARPA had $8.8M set aside for experiments next year, plus the $5M a year to run the facility. That doesn't include the cost to maintain the nuclear reactor on site. That's $13M right there alone. That money can be put to better use, such as the flight budget for someone. It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but $13M here, $15M there, it adds up after awhile.

The point is congress was told the Air force no longer had any interest, also the Air force is supposed to be in the process of 'reclamation'

I don't get the DARPA bit, they have just finished their stint, the Air Force want to clear the site through the summer so Walker says, he also says anyone who will fund the site is welcome, but so far no takers for the whole funding.

The most telling bit though is where he says the HAARP purpose was to, “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.”
That does not seem that something to give up on, so better alternatives does seem to be they way the Air Force is going. Gakona may be dead, but like Walker says, the work is completed. They just want HAARP off the radar, not the concept.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

There's a line, a definite bold line, behind which classified needs to dwell for the security of our nation. However, that security is for the people. The people are the nation. Classified experiments that put the people of this nation at risk and then refuse to compensate them for damages because of deniability: there's something wrong with that picture, imo.

I hear what you're saying on the drones and broken systems. Maybe it's an ethical issue. Like having an M.D. standing by while someone is tortured. It's not where I want to go as a nation. Even in the end times.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: Zaphod58

I still can't get past the statements made regarding their having other directions to shift Ionospheric research. I doubt the US is using the Russian version and Norway? Hmm... Cooperative I'd imagine, but I think there are lines where this kind of cutting edge is involved.

Well, since Walker says the purpose of HAARP was to control the Ionosphere, and the work is complete, they must now know how to achieve that.
So a new direction, mobility? more research? = more shinola! not less

The session,

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: luxordelphi

Classified experiments that put the people of this nation at risk and then refuse to compensate them for damages because of deniability: there's something wrong with that picture, imo.

IMHO, that's what happened in the Cash/Landrum case. I think it was dealt with evilly.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: luxordelphi

I'm not a fan of metabunk - have found them to be grossly misinformed on topics that I actually know something about.

And yet you have never pointed those out to the man who says if you have a problem let him know and he will fix it if he is wrong, but of course you have already done that haven't you?

Even Eastlund, father of HAARP, gets trashed in this forum. Because we don't have degrees in multiple disciplines.

Maybe that's because he isn't the father of HAARP?

In fact the USSR had one commisioned 6 years before Eastlund filed for his patent, so in all reality Russia is the father of HAARP.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Well, since Walker says the purpose of HAARP was to control the Ionosphere, and the work is complete, they must now know how to achieve that.

Not all the work was complete as there were universities that still want to use it for research, but the fiscal shortfall has shown it better to close it down than it would be to keep it running.

I am sure they have found out a good bit thru research, but is scientific research ever truly done?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

he also says anyone who will fund the site is welcome, but so far no takers for the whole funding.

That is covered pretty good here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You know, there is another whole factor here to the closing that just occurred to me to mention. It's a small thing, almost hidden away in the reporting...but I think we all know this is no 'small' thing these days and perhaps it's part of what we're seeing happen. Of course, the whole sequestration issue set the timing and sealed their fate by the sound of current accounting and priorities...still...there was an underlying Gotcha coming up soon.

HAARP cost more than $290 million to build, much of it earmarked by late Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska), who had great influence over the U.S. defense budget during his time in Congress. The site was host to numerous projects over the years, including the creation of the first man-made aurora in 2005. The site's generators now require remediation to meet the environmental standards set in the Clean Air Act, an expense no one seems keen to take on.
Source

In a way? The very bureaucracy itself may have committed a form of bureaucratic suicide with HAARP. Kinda funny to consider that way, with ALL things on this location considered, eh?

edit on 5/25/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join