It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ludacris chemtrail reference?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This morning I had a ludacris song stuck in my head for some strange reason. Not even really a fan, but got the ear worm. So I listen to the song "Get Back." And in the lyrics he says, "all in together now, birds of a feather now, jus' bought a plane so we changin' the weather now." I immediately was like, "wtf?! Did Luda just make a reference to chemtrails?!" Or maybe it's some rapper lingo I don't understand. Anyways, I thought it was interesting.

That's all.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Persistent contrails have been known to "change" the weather by introducing cloud cover where there wasn't before. There is also evidence that contrails may cause a difference in temperature throughout the day. Nothing to do with chemtrails.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks.

Ludacris is smarter than me . . .

I need a drink.

a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
From Ludacris' POV he can "Change the weather" by flying that plane to the climatic conditions of his choice. Something to consider.

[edit] Check this out. Urban Dictionary says

changing the weather
When you don't like the weather of the current place you are in, so you hop in your private jet and go to another place aka changing the weather
[/edit]

OTOH, what if he is a CT? Would that make him an authority on the matter?

edit on 24-5-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I grew up in Silicon Valley and I'm still here. When I was a kid we had snow storms and rain for days and days on end during the winter. That doesn't happen anymore (at all) and its not because of jetliners.

Its because of pavement that covers the ground everywhere acting as a giant heat sink . That and the ground traffic on that pavement, the air conditioners, refrigerators, TVs and computers that heat the air and drive off all but the most persistent weather that blows in from the ocean.

So yah, there has been massive local climate change brought on by mans activities. The trucks that rumble past my window on the freeway filled with cement at all hours are still trying to cover this valley with a continuos blanket of cement from one damn end to the other.

Puny Humans.

I like this reference better than Ludacris…

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I do believe you're taking far too literal of an approach, which is your prerogative. I myself would translate that line to mean, "Myself and some like-minded individuals are using our influence and media stature to make an impact on society, and change its current conditions."

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Lol...it is referencing his ability to fly to a nice climate...

lol....I can't stop chuckling.

beat me to it.....
edit on 24-5-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Haha, you are welcome.

I was laughing the whole time watching the video.

a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The line is a reference to money. Hes rich. He bought a plane. If the weather is bad where he is, he will fly somewhere nicer.

At least thats how I always took it.

new topics

top topics

join