It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Scientists question methods and the politics of the MH370 search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The acoustic experts, who do not wish to be identified, said the four crucial signals detected by a US pinger locator were almost certainly not from the missing Malaysian Airlines plane’s black boxes, but from another man-made source.
They insisted that the signals were in the wrong frequency and detected too far apart to be from the boxes.
“As soon as I saw the frequency and the distance between the pings I knew it couldn’t be the aircraft pinger,” one scientist told News Corp Australia.
That conclusion is supported by the lack of success from a detailed search of the area conducted by the US deep sea drone ‘Bluefin 21’.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Scientists question methods and the politics of the MH370 search

Interesting, I doubt that the plane even took the southern corridor.
I wonder how they will respond to that, somehow I feel the news outlets don't even bother anymore.
People will eventually forget about MH370 and nobody will care about what really happend. Sad.

I hope the truth will be revealed soon.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This situation is really strange..Black boxes don't just disappear do they? I would love to hear what happened with the flight and the passangers as a curious onlooker, can't imagine how the families of the missing feel. Good grief!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
"http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/us-exclusive-probe-plane-idUSBREA280FF20140309"

key word,,

"MH370 vanished after climbing"

vanished.

intr.v. van·ished, van·ish·ing, van·ish·es. 1. a. To pass out of sight, especially quickly; disappear. See Synonyms at disappear. b. To pass out of existence. 2.

im going with " To pass out of existence "

Me.

science can now explain.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

What ever happened to reports of folks involved in the US stealth tech being onboard?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Here is an image that I posted on another thread a while back now.
It shows Australia's radar array in the red broken lines and smaller airforce radar in the blue. This does not include navy and customs ships that patrol these waters too. I would say that Indonesia would have something similar also. I don't accept that an airliner can avoid detection by simply flying low. Debris would have washed up on the Western Australian coastline by now due to the strong current and winds. It truly is a mystery.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Either that plane dropped off of radar because they wanted it to, or an accident happened, and they are covering it up. There is no reason for a plane to go totally missing in this day and age.
edit on 23-5-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

The only thing I would say is a definite on this whole story, that plane could be ANYWHERE

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
the lower an airliner flies the less fuel efficient it is
this is why planes don't fly at 1000 feet everywhere , would be awesome if they did right
so if it was flying "under radar" they wouldnt of made it that far
some guys in south Australia think its its the bay of Bengal i think thats right which some freaky technology NASA has dismissed
also some kiwi reported seeing a fireball in the sky from an oil rig falling from the sky ino the sea around 2am soooooo.... what wouldnt that be dismissed as ? global warming probaly
i lost my phone once and used Plan B to find it
did any relatives think to try it who knows with phones now days
im going into the backyard to make sure MH370 isnt there
edit on 23-5-2014 by arexon because: needed love and attention

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm still torn between it being hijacked & hidden somewhere, or crashed (not intentionally) I'm leaning towards it being crashed in some dense jungle somewhere (the region is not lacking in those) or plastered on the side of a mountain, maybe as far as in the Himalayas.

I think these people were under a crapton of pressure to find the wreckage ASAP, and kind of went about it blindly. I doubt they really have any clue where it is, and the ocean search area was more a tossing of the dart at a map kind of thing than anything concrete.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yes , it did vanish and pass out of existence, from our reality that is.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak
This situation is really strange..Black boxes don't just disappear do they?

Yes they do, and so do entire planes.

The explanation is as simple as that the signals of a BB to my knowledge only have a limited range.

Here is a good article:

aviation.stackexchange.com...

So..let the plane sink more than that range (and given the vastness of the ocean this is possible)...the signal would simple be undetectable..and neither would a plane, somewhere lodged between rocks/corals in, say, 5,6 7 or more kms of depth in the water. Go look at a map, look at the Indian ocean. The fact THAT WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE where it could have crashed also makes the search not exactly easy.

So..yes..."practically" a plane and a black box CAN disappear...it's like if I throw a tiny rock somewhere randomly into a lake and then ask someone to retrieve THIS exact rock. While the tiny rock of course is still there and didn't enter another dimension, *practically* it DID vanish.
edit on 5/24/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak
This situation is really strange..Black boxes don't just disappear do they?

Yes they do, and so do entire planes.

The explanation is as simple as that the signals of a BB to my knowledge only have a limited range.

Here is a good article:

aviation.stackexchange.com...

So..let the plane sink more than that range (and given the vastness of the ocean this is possible)...the signal would simple be undetectable..and neither would a plane, somewhere lodged between rocks/corals in, say, 5,6 7 or more kms of depth in the water. Go look at a map, look at the Indian ocean. The fact THAT WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLUE where it could have crashed also makes the search not exactly easy.

So..yes..."practically" a plane and a black box CAN disappear...it's like if I throw a tiny rock somewhere randomly into a lake and then ask someone to retrieve THIS exact rock. While the tiny rock of course is still there and didn't enter another dimension, *practically* it DID vanish.

Compare throwing a rock into a lake, and a plane which is visible by nearly any and all satellites in the area can be traced is apples to oranges. Those neat-o satellites that are in orbit can be used to locate missing things...If the president was captured in some hollywood style movie plot you can be damn sure the govt will locate the last known position and follow it from satellite to satellite... this technology exists and it's not far fetched man

*IF* we wanted the plane found, it would be found. be it in the ocean 7km down or not we would see where it crashed/landed

point of the matter is no one on the plane was important enough for this to be done! or maybe someone / something WAS important enough to hijack or shoot down? who knows.

edit: example: plane was last known to respond to ping/GPS at x/y/z coordinates. find an available satellite in the area that would be passing by -- go from there
edit on 5/24/2014 by ThinkYouSpeak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

When in a dark mood.... I am sadden by the missing people.....

I was in the air on 911 but told that story too many times here.....

A dark thought came to me reading your post Nyiah.....

Perhaps MH 370 is parked next to the 911 planes.....

Feel for the passengers and their loved ones...

I grew up with hope. To my era service the sound of helios in bound was a sound of hope and danger. Hope for me and danger for the brave crews and pilot.....

I am afraid the passengers will never hear that sound because nobody is really looking for them.... but us at our Keyboards.....

edit on 5/24/2014 by IceHappy because: People like me who only started leaning in HS (thanks Justin Napa) do not have the wonderful gift of writing, grammer and spelling but lol can see mistakes that just have to be corrected again Justin HS many thanks for the power of thinking

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

that is true what you said

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Okay, here is what I think happened to the plane.

1. Captain asked the co-pilot to go get them some coffee.

2. Co-pilot leaves, and the Captain locked the door. Co-pilot didn't really notice anything wrong with that, pretty standard procedure to keep the cockpit secure.

3. Captain pulls the circuit breakers for all black boxes, and all other comms systems after his final message. He does not know that the satellite system is actually pinging home even though his airline does not subscribe to this service. Had he known, that breaker would be pulled too. This is why the entire effort to find the black boxes is actually fruitless, they won't contain anything about the crash.

4. Captain enters the following course changes to the computer. Massive turn to the south. Take plane to 45,000 feet for 15 minutes. Then tells the computer to drop to below radar coverage, say in the 2000 feet range. Tells system to keep flying at a certain speed, which no one will ever know.

5. Captain pulls the handle to de-compress the plane. He does this at lower altitude, since not many people in the back will notice right away.

6. Captain engages course change and sets the autopilot to engage.

7. Plane begins rapid climb to 45000 feet well above plane's rating.

8. As plane ascends, everyone passes out due to O2 deprivation.

9. Plane hits altitude.

10. Everyone is dead.

11. Plane descends on it's course, already programmed.

12. As plane begins to run out of fuel, it will try it's damn-est to land the plane safely, even though it's on water. That's what the plane is programmed to do.

13. Plane attempts soft landing at very low speed, as it's programmed to do.

If the plane went in like that, the entire plane could in fact be almost completely intact, but since the pilot decompressed the plane, it would quickly fill with water, and sink rapidly.

In this case, when they do find the plane, I think it will be in surprisingly good shape, structurally speaking, unless some oif it broke up during decent to the bottom.

The Captain was committing suicide, and thought he could literally hide the evidence at the bottom of some of the most remote seas on the planet. He practiced this MANY times.

We are just lucky that he had no idea about the pinging satellite, had he known that, this would, in fact, end up being a mystery that would NEVER have been solved.

BUT, this incident will also do one more thing. Watch, they will be streaming black box signals via satellites back to home base, they won't let this happen again if they can prevent it.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Lots of powerful interests eager for this story to disappear.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Now the US Navy is saying the same! News Link this whole investigation is so sloppy and absolutely nothing add's up i 100% believe it is a cover up.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
They should have been able to figure this out long before they heard the pings. I mean.. they have exact copies of the boxes and im sure they've studied the signals from every imaginable range underwater for comparison.

Obviously they just don't want to admit to the real culprits:
the Langoliers.

top topics

join