It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Intergalactic Celestial Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There are a variety of sources (Ashayana Deane, Robert Sharpiro, and Alex Collier to name a few) which indicate that humanity has been under attack for hundreds of millions of years. For anyone who has researched this extensively, you would come to the revelation that humanity's heritage is sourced in Lyra which is the general area of the birth of the human race.

This is an extremely complex subject so I'll try to keep it summarized as much as I possibly can. Most of the information concerning this has been provided through either channeling or translation of extraterrestrial relics that dictate galactic history so bear with me here.

To make a long story short, according to the sources, there were "founder races" who are responsible for the seeding throughout this galaxy and beyond. These founder races oversaw the development of 3rd density lifeforms whose purpose was to complete the game of evolution/ascension into higher densities until they are reunited to the god source or divine creator of all that is. There were 2 groups. The Carians/bird people (parent race of the reptilians i.e. Draconians) and the Felines/lion people (parent race of humans). Somewhere along the line the creations of the Carians developed the propensity to conquer and colonize star systems while diverting from the original intention due to swaying towards the negative end of the polarity scale. The polarity scale ranges from the extremes of negativity to extremes of positivity. Thus the name of this cosmic game between good and evil is "polarity integration". Was this needed, I can't exactly say but it was pretty much alluded to this being needed to experience all the differences created by these polarities in order to move on to the next level. Humanity is encouraged to pursue the "service to others" path while Draconians are obligated to the "service to self" path. I won't delve into the intricate details here, this just a nutshell composition.

Alex Collier's take on the reptilians or the "Alpha Draconians":

The area of the galaxy most densely populated with Draconian sub-races is in the Orion system, which is a huge system, and systems in Rigel and Capella. The mind set or consciousness of the majority of races in these systems is Service-to-Self, and as such they are always invading, subverting and manipulating less advanced races, and using their technology for control and domination. This is a very old and ancient war, and the peace that does not exist is always being tested by these beings, who believe that fear rules, and love is weak.

His take on the Lyrans:

Birth of the humanoid race has all of the genetic DNA from this area. Ancient Lyrans were the Titans. The giants Bigfoot also descended from Lyrans. All life destroyed on Lyra and the ring Nebula eye Og God. Lyra consists of 14 inhabited planets, three planets were destroyed during the wars Bila, Teka and Merok. 50 million were slaughtered. Lyrans started the Black League. The Black Dragon.

Lyrans grew into Sirian, Arcturian, Antarian, Pleaidian, Andromedan, Cignus Alphan, Alpha Centauri, Sagittarius A & B, Cassiopia, all human evolution. Based upon genetically human forms in higher realms and very highly evolved Universes, it was decided that many forms of life would be created here in Lyra because it appeared to be ideal as far as the age of the Suns and Planets and the length of probable stability.

The human race would have time to evolve and create space exploration and gravitate by means of energy and spiritual recognition into planetary civilizations and that those races would in turn create there own root races and life. It was also important that these races be allowed to manifest and create different aspects of ourselves mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Thus we would be creating diversity and expressing our own need to create.

As the human race fragmented, the races moved, traveled, and settled many different planets in many systems as space travel evolved. The human became aware of other planetary civilizations in theses systems. Different cultures meet and grew. Belief systems clashed or spread. New thoughts of Philosophy or technologies came into being. Mankind was evolving. A very strong social community developed between all in the Lyra System. The Lyrans were a very peaceful race on the whole.
Galactic History

Those quotes are consistent with those of other sources that fall under the category of channeled information. These wars are, and have been taking place for up to billions of years. During the course of all of these intergalactic wars, civilizations have been fragmented and spread throughout the farthest reaches of our galaxy and even throughout the known universe.

Montauk participant Stewart Swerdlow offers a breakdown of the results of the fragmentation in this chart from his book Blue Blood, True Blood.

Notice the "service to self" areas noted by Collier as having the Rigel, Zeta Recticuli, and Draco labels under the Orion Confederation in that diagram. New World Order is on the line drawn from the confederation to Earth. It seems a variety of races have a hand in humanity's history over the years. Collier has stated that different alien 22 races have contributed to human genetics. If I were to correspond this to the chart, I would say that it most likely shows only the primary strains involved.

Like I said earlier, the information concerning this topic is extremely extensive....to the point any small variable is deserving of it's own thread, and perhaps forum for that matter. You will come across topics such as DNA activation/regression, stargates, ascension mechanics, alternate worlds/realities, incarnation cycles, the soul matrix, the paranormal, time travel and just about any mystery which plagues human comprehension.

As always... my intention is not to start a back and forth about validation of said sources nor generate unnecessary hostility but to serve as a mind opener to the mysteries of humanity. This thread is indicative of our origin so I feel it's worth looking into.

Mod Edit -- All topics sourced from the Galactic Federation of Light are instantaneously HOAXED on ATS. They have a very long history of hoaxing and nonsense. This is not a reflection of the OP attempting to HOAX the ATS community.

edit on 5/21/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
do you believe this?
while I believe aliens exist, do you honestly believe this is any more than science fiction?

what "alien artefacts" were translated.

until an alien actually lands and verifies this, its not any better that l. ron hubbards work.

seriously. take a step back and read it.
edit on 5-21-14 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

As always, these things are profoundly scientifically ignorant.

Humanity hasn't existed for hundreds of millions of years. Heck, even basic mammals were just getting started.

There is no "lyran" or "orion" system, that's speaking like Star Trek. A constellation as viewed on Earth need not have any particular geographical relationship or coherence in actual space.

And as always they used famous "named" stars. Other than our own Sun and Zeta Reticuli, many of those would be entirely unfit for life much less advanced civilizations. Your best bet is some of the totally ordinary and not well known stars with no human significance other than an index in a catalog.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

And as always they used famous "named" stars.

The ones with cool names.
And it's always the real obvious constellations.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
To much detail for not enough factually verifiable information, although I would love to believe it - I am very very skeptical!

I think there is some truth mixed with some untruths, and I can't take a leap without any proof whatsoever.

The truth is probably even stranger!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I do not believe in channeling but I used to believe in Collier and others. Service to self vs service to others and so on. Then Robert Dean, Clifford Stone and 57 types of aliens visiting earth, Project Camelot..loved it all.

Amazing stories. It brought answers to the questions like "Where are we from?" "Who are we?"...and much more.

The only problem: No evidence. None whatsoever. Nada.

Now, years later, they're still nice stories. But it's all they are. I don't believe a single word of it.

Unless, evidently, someone shows up clear evidence to back up the claims. But I won't be holding my breath.

S&F for a well constructed OP but the answers are elsewhere I'm afraid. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu
do you believe this?
while I believe aliens exist, do you honestly believe this is any more than science fiction?

A better question would be "could this be a possibility, no matter how distinct"? I see no reason to not give it any thought whatsoever. What paradigm are you in favor of concerning the origins of humanity?

Ashayana Dean translated the CDT Plates and Collier's information was channeled from beings from Andromeda.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
what are the CDT plates and where is an independent scientific "translation" by someone who has no monetary reliance on the outcome?

can you at least provide a link to these "CDT" plates.

and channelling is no more than subconscious fairy tales.
i can channel the ghost of Hitler or lord xenu or anyone I can imagine.

you can too. and I bet some gullible person will believe its real.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

do you believe this?

A better question would be "could this be a possibility, no matter how distinct"? I see no reason to not give it any thought whatsoever. Hi Claire,

anything is possible. hell even scientology is POSSIBLE.
do you believe L.Ron Hubbard?
do you believe heavens gate?
do you believe catholicism?

all of these things have one thing in common. a fanciful story that neatly joins together and answers all the questions that plague our deepest psyche.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well this is pretty much the drunkest thing I've read today, or in a while.

On topic. I'm not sure I understand the chart. Are those supposed to be the times aliens visited Earth? Or are those supposed to mean that people from those civilizations are descended from those aliens?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well they might hoax this all they want, but there is some truth in all of this. My friend calls these the angel wars.

Galactic Federation of Light, ie Blossom Goodchild. She certainly did a number on things that may actually be similar to what some experience. Thats akin to a black op trashing a subject to chase others away. So into the pot of ufology and some coordinating information from many different sources even ages, not to mention some of this you just know in your soul already, and all at once its all BS, because the CIA shills say it is and work that subject into fluff. (note to clear this up, by shills I don' t mean online here, mean the ones working the ufology field in general, and they are numerous.)

Well, its not.
edit on 21-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

what are the CDT plates and where is an independent scientific "translation" by someone who has no monetary reliance on the outcome?

can you at least provide a link to these "CDT" plates.

and channelling is no more than subconscious fairy tales.
i can channel the ghost of Hitler or lord xenu or anyone I can imagine.

you can too. and I bet some gullible person will believe its real.

Ha....monetary reliance. The basis of the info I'm presenting is available for free.
I'll post a link although it's likely that it'll go way over your head being that it's not supported by contemporary science and will likely inspire more ridicule, to which I won't bother responding to.
www.keylonticdictionary.org...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

alactic Federation of Light, ie Blossom Goodchild.

Is actually one of the internet's greatest HOAXERS.

She is not to be trusted as she is a charlatan, more interested in selling books and CD's than anything remotely related to Ufology.

~Tenth

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Well this is pretty much the drunkest thing I've read today, or in a while.

On topic. I'm not sure I understand the chart. Are those supposed to be the times aliens visited Earth? Or are those supposed to mean that people from those civilizations are descended from those aliens?

The latter. Gene pools have been and are continuously being mixed.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Ha....monetary reliance. The basis of the info I'm presenting is available for free.
I'll post a link although it's likely that it'll go way over your head being that it's not supported by contemporary science and will likely inspire more ridicule, to which I won't bother responding to.
www.keylonticdictionary.org...

no pictures of "plates" based on that evidence here is proof that game of thrones is real:

GOT

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So I'm still not sure I understand. Everyone in the USA is related to the aliens in the Orion Confederation and everyone in the USSR is descended from aliens from Tau Ceti? Hebrews from Egypt are from Sirius A who were also on Mars?

What happened to the people on Mars?

Also what role does the bear (Marduk) play?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So I'm still not sure I understand. Everyone in the USA is related to the aliens in the Orion Confederation and everyone in the USSR is descended from aliens from Tau Ceti? Hebrews from Egypt are from Sirius A who were also on Mars?

What happened to the people on Mars?

Also what role does the bear (Marduk) play?

As far as the U.S. goes, the Orion link is tied directly to their agenda (hence the N.W.O.) but is not indicative of the people itself. All others I would assume are the foundations for those particular races.

Mars was said to be colonized however I'm not sure if anyone is still there. That race from Sirus may be responsible for that infamous face up there.

There is discrepancy surrounding Marduk. The chart lists him as coming from another galaxy but I've also read that he was the offspring of the Annunaki (Enlil or Enki) from this galaxy. More research needs to be done to tie up those loose ends.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Gee we didn't know that.

Cia shill.

But, the federations are real. She doesnt own the truth about that, she just worked to cast mud on what real experiencers were getting. But real experiencers don't channel and they don't talk about the archangel Michael's daily channeling, etc etc.

A major planet in Lyra was destroyed during those wars, and the human race was taken everywhere, there was a huge intergalactic response, an exodus. Sirius, Pleiades, Andromeda, Orion.

I recall something by the way, an arc that was more for animals and fauna, but they took some kids anyway. The cows were very tall, horned more like a cross between a gazelle and a cow, and we brought cheese throughout the galaxy.

We were the resistance to the tyranny of the old empire.

By the way I happen to believe there are many federations up there, and the Galactic Federation of Light would be many as well. The Sirius/Andromeda connection through Lyra, is represented by one of them. And the humans in Orion.
edit on 22-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just to be clear, this information didn't come from the Galactic Federation of Light, contrary to the mod disclaimer.

new topics

top topics

join