It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My favorite comic heroine babe - The Black Scorpion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WHO.. you may ask..

This little known voluptuous viper vixen is the creation of Roger Corman, famous director/producer of action, comedy and horror films such as: The Little Shop of Horrors, Death Race, Death Race 2000, Piranha, Battle Beyond the Stars, Killer Instinct - to name a few.. over 400 in all.

The story is about a lady cop, Darcy Walker who dons the guise of The Black Scorpion when she finds her fathers killer the local D.A., was caught but let go on a technicality. Through her adventures she battles villains such as Aftershock, Inferno, Gangster Prankster, Clockwise and more. The Black Scorpion fights crime with the help of her friend Argyle, the mechanic of the Scorpionmobile - similar to Batman's Batmobile.

The Black Scorpion is featured in:

A comic book series by Bluewater Comics
www.comixology.com...

Two major motion pictures: (played by Joan Severance) The Black Scorpion and Black Scorpion II: Aftershock
en.wikipedia.org...

A TV show series (played by Michelle Lintel)
en.wikipedia.org...

A made for video movie based on edited episodes of the TV show called The Sting of The Black Scorpion
www.imdb.com...

Why do I like her?

She's hot, looks awesome in black leather. Shes tough but has a soft side. She has the normal troubles of any super hero trying to balance her real life identity and her super hero identity. She drives a kick Butt car! The Black Scorpion doesn't have real super powers but fights crime with a combination of martial arts, great agility and strength, and many technological devices, like the Scorpionmobile.

Oh, and did I mention she's Hot? LOL

The movies and TV show can be found online to view for free if you look around and the comic series is still being sold. I really enjoyed the movies and shows and feel the story telling, action sequences, costumes/makeup, special effects were all top notch.

Check her out!

Here is the first movie starring Joan Severance, The Black Scorpion via YouTube. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

edit on 21-5-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: edit links

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

I watched the movie from 95 , errr what the heck did I just see.
it was so ridiculous I loved it, and wanted to kill myself at the same time.

She's got promise, would make a great tv show if done well by peeps like CW.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow, it's nice to know a few more unknowns. I thought she would be a hot superheroine.

new topics

join