It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant NASA soho manipulation, incredible image covered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

The fact is... in the fact that this is in the HOAX forum. There's the hoaxer proof. Thats how it got here...and yet STILL! There are peopl commenting on what it is or isnt...and missing the forum its in!

Read people! Read before commenting!
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GallopingFish
a reply to: Rob48

That you believe nasa and I don't.

Well it turns out it was a mistake for you to believe the "secureteam" over NASA. See above where the raw data was presented by Phage showing that there was no "UFO" under the block, there's just nothing there in the raw data but more of the solar corona. This is what the "secureteam" does, they create hoaxes and try to sell t shirts and other items on the hype. They just created another hoax as well, claiming to show a "UFO" near Saturn in "leaked photos from a Russian probe."

They start off showing a wide angle view of Saturn. This photo contains a date stamp as well, which claims to be 2014, and if I'm translating right it looks like an abbreviation for January 2014 to be exact. There's a serious problem with that claim though, that is not what Saturn's shadow upon its rings currently looks like. It hasn't looked like that for about 10 years. Right now the shadow runs clean off the end of the rings:
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...
This shadow angle slowly changes over the course of the Saturnian year, which is nearly 30 earth years long. That dates the true date of the photo to about 2004. The perspective is unlike anything you'd see from earth, so it has to be a probe near Saturn which fits their claim, but between the shadow angle and the perspective of the photo it's specific to a NASA probe. Cassini. There is no Russian probe at Saturn, this photo was stolen from Cassini and photoshopped to try to make it look new.
h.dropcanvas.com...
They then added the "UFO" in a second version of the photo with slightly different contrast adjustments. Here's the original photo, from NASA, before they photoshopped it:
www.nasa.gov...
There's a reason this thread is in the hoax bin. Secureteam is a hoax channel.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
this was a delicious read....

I'm putting HOAX forum in my favorites.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join