It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant NASA soho manipulation, incredible image covered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Secureteam10 said they will be posting a follow up video shortly so before I make hasty conclusions I will wait until I see what information is contained in the follow up. I really don't expect anything to prove the claims being made but if I declare it a hoax now without any proof I will look quite stupid if Secureteam10 does have good proof NASA edited the image.

Nobody is denying that the image was edited. It WAS edited, as you can clearly see; just not for the reasons he says it was.

And I have always distrusted NASA and most government agencies in general, but especially intelligence agencies and space agencies like NASA. I do not believe for one second that these chemical death traps they use to get to space are really the best form of propulsion we have, they are hiding something imo. I'm just very skeptical of anything they say for that reason.

NASA is lying because rockets are not the best way of going to space? Well, that's a new one on me. Sadly, until somebody builds a space elevator, we're stuck with messy old chemical energy.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Obviously I am saying that I believe the government has top secret crafts which utilize advanced propulsion mechanisms based on undisclosed physics. That is something I am fairly convinced of regardless of how stupid it may sound to you. And space elevators are a completely ridiculous idea as well, even worse than chemical rockets imo.

Nobody is denying that the image was edited. It WAS edited, as you can clearly see; just not for the reasons he says it was.

I'm saying if he can prove that the original image with the craft is a legit image taken from the NASA website and then altered by NASA to show show a fake image artifact.
edit on 21/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Obviously I am saying that I believe the government has top secret crafts which utilize advanced propulsion mechanisms based on undisclosed physics. That is something I am fairly convinced of regardless of how stupid it may sound to you. And space elevators are a completely ridiculous idea as well, even worse than chemical rockets imo.

Really?

And all of that has what to do with a postage-stamp edit that was fully explained in a previous post? Is that where all the top secret crafts which utilize advanced propulsion mechanisms based on undisclosed physics are parked?
edit on 21-5-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Really?

Yes, it's very dangerous and stupendously costly and difficult to build.

And you can ridicule my beliefs all you want, it doesn't make you right.

I'm signing off, this thread is a redundant and pointless conversation.
edit on 21/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious

originally posted by: October
I recently found this video showing some recent images taken from soho and the guys at secureteam have stumbled upon something very interesting. They record the images all the time and found what looked like pixelation on the image and after looking back at their own recorded footage they found what looks like a craft of some kind with with a v of lights.

m.youtube.com...

I don't know how this one can be explained but I'm sure someone will wade in!

October

It's one of those quixotic thing for which no one can offer an explanation. All that be done is to vent one's frustration at the way we are treated, like children that wouldn't understand that something possibly unnatural can approach the sun and not disintegrate as our craft would be. If that "object" is not natural, Can you imagine the exotic materials employed? This is one reason why I don't accept that there are "captured" or freely acquired UFO-type objects in our possession and being back-engineered. I don't think humans will ever develop such materials.

Good find and thanks.

Yet they are building this to launch... Solar Probe Plus

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm saying if he can prove that the original image with the craft is a legit image taken from the NASA website and then altered by NASA to show show a fake image artifact.

But you don't trust the NASA website... how ever will this work?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I agree with you 100% combustion fuels are a joke for space. The real stuff we don't even know about.

This is a conspiracy website, so I thought we are encouraged to think outside the box. Infact its a decent question to ask why would you join the website and then go around shooting down alternate views?? Almost trying to insert doubt in your mind. Its almost an agenda... Hmmm

Don't listen to those stuck inside the box. I like your views!!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GallopingFish
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

This is a conspiracy website, so I thought we are encouraged to think outside the box.

Thinking outside the box doesn't mean lapping up every obvious fake and hoax on YouTube.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: knoledgeispower

How far into that thread is it or Do I have to jump around from thread to thread, reading through god knows how many pages?
Just the one. It's not that long.
Work on it. It may improve your attention span...build character...that sort of thing.

The other thread has a post that says "click here to see proof that he is a hoaxer" so how am I supposed to know if I am supposed to continue reading the three page thread or go to the other thread, that is even bigger, and read that. I also then wonder, if in the other thread the same user then says "click here to see proof he is a hoaxer" and I'll be lead to another stupid thread. That is why I asked, not because I don't want to look up the information for myself, but because it seems like I'm just being lead on a wild goose chase just to see if freelance_zenarchist has any proof he is a hoaxer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

freelance_zenarchist In that thread, you say that he is a hoaxer & to click on the link to another thread. So do I read the 3 page thread or jump to the other thread. If I jump to the other thread, will I find another post of yours saying he is a hoaxer & to jump to another thread for the proof?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tsurfer2000h No I haven't watched any of his other videos. It was late for me when I read this, I commented & then I went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onslaught2996 If you've been reading my other responses so far, you can see why I wanted to know more information. I spelt my username that way for a reason, knowledgeispower was taken. I still wanted to use it so I changed the spelling around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

draknoir2 On subjects I actually care about, I do crazy amounts of research. With something this trivial, I don't have much interest in finding out why phage thinks the guy is a hoaxer. I often disagree with phage so I wanted to hear it from his mouth as to why the guy is a hoaxer, not from some other user.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

This is a good video of you watch the whole video there are a series of pictures. That's how video works, more than one photo. Duh. Almost sounds like your job to discredit stuff like this?

All the photos correspond to the last. And also match with the changed Nasa pics "video" later.

All the edit is, is a big pixel over the object.

You can't convince me this is fake. So im thinking past that to the next thought.

Which is - Who is it. What is it. Why is it here.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GallopingFish

All the edit is, is a big pixel over the object.

Yes. Except it's not an object, it's missing data in the original download, which gets automatically patched by a detection algorithm. If the original data then gets downloaded successfully, then the patched image can be replaced.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thats where we differ. The detection algorithm I believe is a guy who finds anomalies and puts a pixel over them.

If the info came to earth already with no patch, why bother even fixing it? Waste of time.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If the info came to earth already with no patch, why bother even fixing it? Waste of time.

You should read the rest of the thread.

originally posted by: Rob48
In some occasions, the images have data gaps caused by transmission errors. These data gaps appear as black blocks, superimposed on the images. They look particularly bad and distracting when we generate movies from these images. To mitigate this, the automated process posting images on our site identifies gaps and uses blocks from a previous image to replace the missing blocks in the new image. [My note - this is what caused the "pasted on" square he thinks is so supicious.] Data gaps are often corrected upon re-transmission but this can take some time. As we are interested in making our data available immediately for viewing, we don't want to wait for the re-transmissions. However, the re-transmitted science quality data products are available via the SOHO Science Archive.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think it's more than a little unfair to just pull out the hoaxer card. Showing his other videos because they look far fetched doesn't really answer it? What if shock horror he hasn't hoaxed it? What if there is a discrepancy with the two images?

It doesn't really matter to some people because they flat out refuse to even contemplate the fact there may be something to the ufo subject. What are you here for?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: October
I think it's more than a little unfair to just pull out the hoaxer card. Showing his other videos because they look far fetched doesn't really answer it? What if shock horror he hasn't hoaxed it? What if there is a discrepancy with the two images?

It doesn't really matter to some people because they flat out refuse to even contemplate the fact there may be something to the ufo subject. What are you here for?

Again, it's not a "hoax" and there is a discrepancy between the two images... again, fully explained.

And what does the image have to do with Aliens and UFO's in the first place? What is it here for?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GallopingFish

If the info came to earth already with no patch, why bother even fixing it?
That is the "quickview" image, the preliminary data download.
Here is the full data from the science archive. The only intentional editing is that of the hoaxer who removed the bad block and added the dots.

sharpp.nrl.navy.mil...

edit on 5/21/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ah good, common sense prevails and the thread is in the hoax bin - where it belongs. Huzzah!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thats where we differ.

That you're ignoring the facts and I'm not? Yup.
edit on 21-5-2014 by Rob48 because: politeness

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That you believe nasa and I don't.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join