It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for the title of a book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Back in 1985 I was looking through a bookstore in Coventry and came across one about UFOs, abductions and a theory that the demons of mythology were actually aliens. Unfortunately I was a poor student at the time and was unable to buy it.

Since then I have forgotten the title, but would still like to read it. (most books are available on the abebooks site so I have a good chance of finding it - if I can find the
title !)

Does anyone here know of such a book ? It is probably long out of print so I'm not very hopeful but maybe some Ufologist will know what I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sounds like Jacques Valee kind of thing...might want to look at his listings...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip. Gaz. I'll have a look on Abe and Amazon to see if they have anything by him.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I think Wigglesworth or Lake wrote a book saying, come the end times, aliens would figure big in the culture to explain the rapture, but I've not heard of a book that comes from the opposite direction.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
From what I remember (remember it was 20 years ago) it said something about the abductions and experimentations (including cow mutilations) performed by 'aliens' were actually being done by demons and that the Greys, Reptilians etc were actually not from outer space but from the depths of Hell itself. It looked to be an interesting and quite spooky book too.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ahh, then that wasn't Wigglesworth or Lake. I don't know of anything like that. I'll ask my dad about those books I mentioned (he told me about em). It may be the one you're thinking of. Hopefully, he'll remember, too, 'cause he read it about 25 years ago.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
www.donna3dgames.com...
This is about cow mutilations and other very intersting cover ups.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Is this the greys you meant?

www.crowdedskies.com...
Another interesting site about roswell.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
lolol yes, those are the greys he ment, but Pisky's been around long enough to not be impressed with drawings

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just trying to help....but since I have no idea what the book is I guess I can't help.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Very true, JJ - It takes more than a drawing to impress the original Cornish Pixy. Now, if you supply him with lots of , he is easily impressed

Originally posted by realorritt
www.donna3dgames.com...
This is about cow mutilations and other very intersting cover ups.

Now that site was very interesting, covering as it did such things as the Dulce base and Majestic12. It even mentions Kissinger as being a member of MJ12 which is intriguing since he is also considered to be a high level Illuminatus.

1) The majority of the UFO's are piloted by beings of hominoid form, yet definitely not human. "They" are often referred to as the "grays", being generally 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 ft. tall, possessing REPTILIAN skin and features, are extremely intelligent yet unimaginably evil and dangerous, a nature which is hidden behind facades of false "benevolence". Creatures which have fed upon the very souls of men throughout the ages and which have influenced human history in an extremely destructive way while at the same time remaining just outside the range of human detection, and which are the most extreme threat ever to face humanity

This sounds very much like the information in the book I mentioned.

John Lear was actually a guest speaker here in ATS last year.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-2-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
www.donna3dgames.com...

I don't like the idea of this

There seems to be basically four "branches" of subterranean activity radiating out from the Archuleta area. Who or whatever controlled these subterranean networks in the past, it is evident that much of it is now under the control of the "serpent race" ...

WESTERN BRANCH - This tends to stretch along the Utah - Arizona border to Page ... and west to San Francisco and surrounding regions, to Los Angeles and then up towards Clear Lake, Mt. Lassen, Mt. Shasta, and then up through the region of Salem, Oregon

Thats where the Pisky lives

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Pisky]

new topics

top topics

join