It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using the "L" word with regards to chemtrails.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I have. They were never there.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
I tried to take videos in the past, when I was housebound with an illness for a year and watched the sky most of that time, but they never really came out clear enough. These planes are pretty high up. I can see them if I zoom and they are always very shiny silver, but I don't have a video camera that can capture this. I believe my eyes, and again, didn't stop by to convince or debate. Just to comment on logic in the OP that I believe to be incomplete.

On a side note, I think this may possibly have been to break a 10+ year drought that we experienced. I also believe that there are "hot spots" on the earth where solar heat comes through the atmosphere and that they can predict these and are shielding us from them. I think that maybe these may even move or be more prevalent in particular areas and that this may be why there are so many vehement believers in certain areas and why in other areas these are never seen.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
I'm not being 'disagreeable', I'm looking for a certain piece of info at the moment. You've described them as very difficult to see. How can you be certain it is the same three planes?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It's a shame you couldn't get those videos or some photos. I'm sure you're genuine in your statement, unfortunately it doesn't advance the debate by itself, and I understand that you don't want to be drawn into that whole thing.

I'm only a skeptic because every bit of evidence I've been shown is easily recognisable as something else, if there was real evidence I'd sure as hell want to see it.

edit on 25-6-2014 by waynos because: iPad spell checking moron

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: kimar
Yep. And the bright silver planes that made these flew back and forth and up and down this particular morning.

Then this spreads and it stays "cloudy" all day.

And you used flight aware or some flight tracking software to verify that these were the same planes? Cool. That would constitute proof and we could start asking questions. Could you upload your findings here so we can all see what airlines were doing this spraying?

No, dude. I use my eyes. I sit and watch them fly back and forth and up and down.

If you are at all interested in truth, or facts, you could make a little effort go a long way. You could verify that indeed three planes are blanketing your sky and trying to kill you slowly, or...... you will find out that you were wrong, and there were several different planes that were just flying to their destination, and that in itself may make you feel more at ease with contrails.

flightaware.com...

Please let us know if you find what you claim. That would be something to make all the deniers take notice.

Been there, done that. I've been watching these since 2000. I'm not debating it. I know what I see. And that there is something to it. I just wanted to come say that your logic is incomplete and your counter-arguments are old.

I am sorry my counter arguments are old. Sadly, the science that explains contrails has remained quite stagnate over the years. It seems the truth just doesn't change much.

But if you don't have time to log these events, and you aren't afraid of ATS knowing the town you live in, you could post a thread the next time you think you have the 3 planes circling your house. One of us can use the flight tracking software and verify all the things needed to see who is doing what to whom.

It isn't about credibility, it's about facts. Whichever way they fall.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: totallackey

a reply to: kimar
Yep. And the bright silver planes that made these flew back and forth and up and down this particular morning.

Then this spreads and it stays "cloudy" all day.

And you used flight aware or some flight tracking software to verify that these were the same planes? Cool. That would constitute proof and we could start asking questions. Could you upload your findings here so we can all see what airlines were doing this spraying?

No, dude. I use my eyes. I sit and watch them fly back and forth and up and down.

How many different planes made the trails?

It's usually three.

Thanks for answering. I would follow up on this. If you have any kind of proof it is the very same three planes making the trails that would certainly be something different...

I am sure you have some people you could ask to help you determine this...If I saw something like this I would be calling on my friends to help me verify...

Would you be willing to do this?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join