It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope Wants Redistribution by the State!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

If the pope wants to help the world, he can start by selling all of their material riches in the vatican (gold, etc.)

Why hold physical treasures when you believe you are only supposed to store treasures in heaven? Why not take that opportunity to sell many things to make money and give to others if you actually care about the "wealth" of the poor?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Cuervo

I know. He says all that like it's a bad thing.

Sooooooooooooooooooo . . . evidently you are happily in step with the globalists

who think it's a wonderful thing

to genocidally forcably exterminate all but 200-500 individual souls on the planet by WWIII, engineered plagues etc?

So, which of your friends and relatives are YOU "volunteering' to be among the first exterminated?

. . .

And when the Pope 'reveals' as he's clearly planning to do . . . that our "space brothers" helping the globalists set up the one world government and one world religion . . . 'have new spiritual revelations about Salvation . . . purportedly truer than The Gospels . . . I assume you'll be cool with that, too.

And when the Pope adjusts the wealth redistribution blather to excuse not really changing much . . . I assume you'll be cool with that too?

Remember, Jesus didn't hate poor people, the party you follow hates poor people and also loves the money lenders.

You are following Satan, GOP Republican.

To work against the poor like that is anti christian, repent

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I like this pope, also - at least compared to the last one. I think it might have come across better and been more effective if he said he wanted the wealth of the church distributed amongst the poor.

Melt down all that gold, precious.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

It doesn't appear that you have a clue about me.

The DEMS and the GOP are merely two sides of the same globalist coin.

One plays more or less the bad cop role and one plays the more or less good cop role . . . in public . . . while essentially the same horrid evil goes on under the table regardless of who is purportedly in power.

BTW, IIRC, I knew some Spurgeon descendants as fellow missionaries in Asia.

edit on 13/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join