It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the disinformation strategy behind the ad-nausea abuse of the "pro-russian" rhetoric and proven f

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: tri-lobe-1

seeing American foreign policies in action.....

And usual they always end in failures like Libya and the afghanistan war started by BUSH.

They were not failures. They had two objectives: create economic and security infrastructure to extract mineral and oil resources, and to foster far-right radicalism to commit to fighting proxy wars for them.

In this regard, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya have all been successful. The overall objective is to maintain hegemony over the Middle East, and the western imperial alliance believes that waging a massive regional war in the coming decades will be easier against shady Islamofascists than standing armies with governments who have a voice on the world stage.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
What happened to the OP, why bannana?

OT I really don't care what internet people call me, why do people care so much? This is a non issue, if i have the right to say Crimea annexation was justified then others have the right to say they regard me as pro-russian or racist or whatever. We'll still talk in another thread about something completely else and this too shall pass.

<< 1  2   >>

join