It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's Torture Comments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
yup, same ol same ol about sarah.

she is smarter than pelosi, better looking than any dem, more balls than obama.

but you settled for biden. who's the stupid one again?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

Ah, Sarah Palin. Remind me, what has she done again exactly? Oh, wait...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

this place is getting a little weird in it's operation.
(i can't star and had a glich just a minute ago)

she is totally right on!

can't wait to feel the hate. lol!! the sounds of heads exploding off in the distance.

i wonder if the palin bashers will come up with anything different now.

she scares the left too.

No, she amuses and appals (in equal measure) anyone with a basic grasp of facts.

what facts?

she out mans you and all the other haters.

ya'll don't have the stones to do what needs to be done.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
We used it for TRAINING in SERE to condition pilots and elite troops against it. But I agree it IS a waste of time they should be killed instantly on confirmation. Or house them at some Prog's house so they can embrace the spirit of islam and be inclusive.

Could not stand in more agreement with you.
I am, however, simply amazed how this "person" still has enough credibility to be allowed to speak in pulic. Much less her verbage be quoted.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Ah, Sarah Palin. Remind me, what has she done again exactly? Oh, wait...

as much/more and less destructive, than anyone in office now.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

We used it for TRAINING in SERE to condition pilots and elite troops against it. But I agree it IS a waste of time they should be killed instantly on confirmation. Or house them at some Prog's house so they can embrace the spirit of islam and be inclusive.

I am, however, simply amazed how this "person" still has enough credibility to be allowed to speak in pulic. Much less her verbage be quoted.

yeah well, you are here and she is there.

i believe you can figure it out.

she is a paid speaker. we are not. people WANT to hear her talk. us not so much.
edit on 3123265731am2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

i wonder if the palin bashers will come up with anything different now. she scares the left too.

The "Palin bashers" don't have to come up with anything when it comes to her because sooner or later she will open her mouth and show her ignorance. She doesn't just scare the left she scares anyone with a brain in their head.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So moosejaw barbie is a transsexual?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

yeah well, you are here and she is there.

i believe you can figure it out.

she is a paid speaker. we are not. people WANT to hear her talk. us not so much.

I have no trouble figuring out why I am not a paid speaker. I have no idea about yourself.
I have a tendency for speaking my own mind and telling people what they should be told not what they want to hear.
Heck, I can even tell you what books and magazines I have read.
I also have enough experience in life to know the difference in baptism and torture. And I have a set of "stones" to stay with a job to the finish.
Like two years, seven months, and sixteen days in Southeast Asia. Relieved of this job because "I was liking it too much".

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

i wonder if the palin bashers will come up with anything different now. she scares the left too.

The "Palin bashers" don't have to come up with anything when it comes to her because sooner or later she will open her mouth and show her ignorance. She doesn't just scare the left she scares anyone with a brain in their head.

same ol same ol palin basher memes.

misogynistic much people?

like i said, you are here and she is there.
war on women? sure, 6 yrs out and she still scares you people.
she has my support and obama has yours.

make yourselves feel good, i'm sure she cares.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Huh, this from the poster who took the time to bash Pelosi. I guess you are just the same by your logic?

CJ

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
smorgesboarding is not tortiere?
if one is not well passed partisanship at this point one may not even be in the game

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

this place is getting a little weird in it's operation.
(i can't star and had a glich just a minute ago)

she is totally right on!

can't wait to feel the hate. lol!! the sounds of heads exploding off in the distance.

i wonder if the palin bashers will come up with anything different now.

she scares the left too.

No, she amuses and appals (in equal measure) anyone with a basic grasp of facts.

what facts?

she out mans you and all the other haters.

ya'll don't have the stones to do what needs to be done.

I see. So you are proposing what exactly? Torturing everyone suspected of terrorism? Waterboarding is torture. The fact that Caribou Barbie can't grasp that simple fact says a great deal about just how ignorant she is. Or perhaps she knows that it is torture and she's being a cynical politician who doesn't want to be seen to soft on terror.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here is the deal. We are waterboarding SUSPECTED TERRORISTS. They are not terrorists until they have been tried and found guilty of terrorism in a court of law. Why don't we waterboard SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVERS or SUSPECTED RAPISTS too??

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Do you honestly think Palin said she can see Russia from her house?

Folks that spout that ignorant drivel is one of the reasons our Country is in the shape it's in.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Typical Palin supporter. You don't like Palin so you either don't like women or are a Obama supporter. You are wrong on both counts. Moosejaw barbie has never scared me and never will what scares me is how part of the American public has become so ignorant that they would support someone like her. She claims to be Christian but constantly spouts things that would make Jesus say WTF. She constantly brings up how she supports the constitution but ignores when it comes to torture and violating other peoples rights.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
Apparently your as twisted as she is if you think drowning someone over and over again is acceptable behavior in a civilized day and age. In fact, I'm certain that you could probably run an AD on craigslist and come up with somebody willing to let you check it out, after two or three days of this non torture treatment come back and let us know if you still feel the same way.
Yes better to just wipe them from the planet with a drone strike. Hey you ever wonder if the water boarding doesn't continue to this day? It's all ugly. Better we just rid ourselves of those in power. That goes for all sides.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
smorgesboarding is not tortiere?
if one is not well passed partisanship at this point one may not even be in the game

MMmmmm...tortiere!

Now...back to the topic at hand...how come waterboarding cheerleaders get all Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform when reminded that their government used to hang people for doing it to Americans? And those laws are still on the books...laws against complicity, too.

Could it be that the rulebook has been interpreted to state that only white folk are exempt from waterboarding?

Moosejaw barbie...

Dude...Moosejaw is in Canada...don't blame us.
Cruz? Well, he was birthed by our universal health care, so we may be on the hook for him.
edit on 2-5-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Dude...Moosejaw is in Canada...don't blame us. Cruz? Well, he was birthed by our universal health care, so we may be on the hook for him.

I wasn't referring to a place but rather her jawbone. Prizefighters would love to have a jawbone as big as hers.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Would you PREFER we WET interrogate like the "Phoenix" ops back in the day or just catch and release?
I couldn't care LESS about enemy combatants getting boarded I personally would enjoy using DENTAL TOOLs on some of them,for simple amusement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join