It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's Torture Comments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
There was not anything wrong or inappropriate about Sarah Palin's comments. I also feel that waterboarding is not real torture. But I would not have a problem torturing terrorists. Most people would not make a big deal out of what she said. So why all the media attention about her comments. It is just a distraction. It's is the media's attempt to draw attention away from Obama's many years of failed foreign policy. Sarah Palin wants to waterboard terrorists. Obama wants terrorists to rule Egypt. After the people of Egypt stood up against the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama completely turned his back on the people of Egypt.

Sarah Palin speaking to a crowd of NRA supporters said, "They are not right policies that poke our allies in the eye, coddle adversaries, instead of putting the fear of God in our enemies. Come on. Enemies who would utterly annihilate America! They who obviously have information on plots to carry out jihad. Oh, but you can't offend them. You can't make them feel uncomfortable, not even a smidgen. Well, if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists."

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Mon Dec 29 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: 19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I agree 100%, one side buries you to your neck, stones you to death, decapitates, rapes, kills innocents, wants to rule by death and that is just a start. The other side wants comfort, compassion, and nothing offensive....tell me who has the upper hand and will take whom down by any means???

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jdoors

She offended Christians as baptism isn't something forced upon people.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Apparently your as twisted as she is if you think drowning someone over and over again is acceptable behavior in a civilized day and age. In fact, I'm certain that you could probably run an AD on craigslist and come up with somebody willing to let you check it out, after two or three days of this non torture treatment come back and let us know if you still feel the same way.
edit on 1-5-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
More verbal diarrhea from Caribou Barbie.

originally posted by: LDragonFire

She offended Christians as baptism isn't something forced upon people.

Some children get baptized as young as 3 months. I'm sure they had no say in it. I truly doubt they surpassed the age of accountability or reason. Then again children love fairytales.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jdoors
I also feel that waterboarding is not real torture.

I guess the Japanese would have loved you on the jury when some of their military were hanged post-WWII for waterboarding American prisoners.

" ... following World War II war crime trials were convened. The Japanese were tried and convicted and hung for war crimes committed against American POWs. Among those charges for which they were convicted was waterboarding." John McCain Link

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh look how we learn from our enemies....how quaint....
Torture is mostly counter productive......any interrogator worth his salt can tell you that......

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Sarah Palin speaking to a crowd of NRA supporters said, "They are not right policies that poke our allies in the eye, coddle adversaries, instead of putting the fear of God in our enemies. Come on. Enemies who would utterly annihilate America! They who obviously have information on plots to carry out jihad. Oh, but you can't offend them. You can't make them feel uncomfortable, not even a smidgen. Well, if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists." - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clearly this person is ignorant of Guantanamo. "Coddle" them? Also she like many others think torture is effective. It isn't. What a moron.

CJ

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I also feel that waterboarding is not real torture.

Let me waterboard you and let's see how long it takes you to change your mind. If she supports waterboarding terrorist so much then she should support waterboarding Netanyahu he is one of the biggest terrorist in the world.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
wow.
makes me happy that im the same species.
sarcasm by the way.
pathetic.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
She is an idiot, I cant stress that enough.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
Apparently your as twisted as she is if you think drowning someone over and over again is acceptable behavior in a civilized day and age. In fact, I'm certain that you could probably run an AD on craigslist and come up with somebody willing to let you check it out, after two or three days of this non torture treatment come back and let us know if you still feel the same way.

I doubt Daniel Pearl or his wife gives a rats ass if you water board some jihadis. Of course his torture was quick, they just cut his head off right on camera. Some would even say they way they treat their women would be torture. Some would say the way they treat their children would be torture. I have a hard time feeling terrible when a they strap bombs to women and children in the name of Allah.

And I have to tell you it brought a smile to my face when I read they had a school for bomb vest wearers and during the instructions the thing went off and killed a dozen or so. Now that was a heartbreaker.... These people aren't civilized where did you ever get that idea.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Water boarding was popular because it was effective...
If water boarding saves a life, I'm all for it...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
We used it for TRAINING in SERE to condition pilots and elite troops against it. But I agree it IS a waste of time they should be killed instantly on confirmation. Or house them at some Prog's house so they can embrace the spirit of islam and be inclusive.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

There was not anything wrong or inappropriate about Sarah Palin's comments. I also feel that waterboarding is not real torture.

What you think is irrelevant, the US State Department--their opinion holds more weight.
From wikipedia article on waterboarding:
The U.S. State Department has recognized "submersion of the head in water" as torture

But I would not have a problem torturing terrorists.

When you are labeled the terrorist, would you still hold that view?

Most people would not make a big deal out of what she said. So why all the media attention about her comments.

When someone is as dangerously stupid as Pailin enters the political landscape it is paramount that her stupidity be in the spotlight.

It is just a distraction. It's is the media's attempt to draw attention away from Obama's many years of failed foreign policy.

Failed foreign policy or "you can see Russia from my house". Do you really think Pailin would have any better foreign policy?

Sarah Palin wants to waterboard terrorists. Obama wants terrorists to rule Egypt. After the people of Egypt stood up against the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama completely turned his back on the people of Egypt.

And if he intervened you would call him a warmonger--there is no middle ground for you people.

Sarah Palin speaking to a crowd of NRA supporters said, "They are not right policies that poke our allies in the eye, coddle adversaries, instead of putting the fear of God in our enemies. Come on. Enemies who would utterly annihilate America! They who obviously have information on plots to carry out jihad. Oh, but you can't offend them. You can't make them feel uncomfortable, not even a smidgen. Well, if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists."

Someone like that, with the ability to nuke most nations into oblivion... this thread gave me cancer

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: twohawks

I doubt Daniel Pearl or his wife gives a rats ass if you water board some jihadis. Of course his torture was quick, they just cut his head off right on camera. Some would even say they way they treat their women would be torture. Some would say the way they treat their children would be torture. I have a hard time feeling terrible when a they strap bombs to women and children in the name of Allah.

And I have to tell you it brought a smile to my face when I read they had a school for bomb vest wearers and during the instructions the thing went off and killed a dozen or so. Now that was a heartbreaker.... These people aren't civilized where did you ever get that idea.

edit on 2-5-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: stirling

Water boarding was popular because it was effective...
If water boarding saves a life, I'm all for it...

Says who? There's never been any proof that waterboarding or any other sort of torture works when it comes to uncovering intelligence on terrorism. Real life is not an episode of '24'.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

There was not anything wrong or inappropriate about Sarah Palin's comments. I also feel that waterboarding is not real torture. But I would not have a problem torturing terrorists. Most people would not make a big deal out of what she said. So why all the media attention about her comments. It is just a distraction. It's is the media's attempt to draw attention away from Obama's many years of failed foreign policy. Sarah Palin wants to waterboard terrorists. Obama wants terrorists to rule Egypt. After the people of Egypt stood up against the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama completely turned his back on the people of Egypt.

this place is getting a little weird in it's operation.
(i can't star and had a glich just a minute ago)

she is totally right on!

can't wait to feel the hate. lol!! the sounds of heads exploding off in the distance.

i wonder if the palin bashers will come up with anything different now.

she scares the left too.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

There was not anything wrong or inappropriate about Sarah Palin's comments. I also feel that waterboarding is not real torture.

What you think is irrelevant, the US State Department--their opinion holds more weight.
From wikipedia article on waterboarding:
The U.S. State Department has recognized "submersion of the head in water" as torture

But I would not have a problem torturing terrorists.

When you are labeled the terrorist, would you still hold that view?

Most people would not make a big deal out of what she said. So why all the media attention about her comments.

When someone is as dangerously stupid as Pailin enters the political landscape it is paramount that her stupidity be in the spotlight.

It is just a distraction. It's is the media's attempt to draw attention away from Obama's many years of failed foreign policy.

Failed foreign policy or "you can see Russia from my house". Do you really think Pailin would have any better foreign policy?

Sarah Palin wants to waterboard terrorists. Obama wants terrorists to rule Egypt. After the people of Egypt stood up against the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama completely turned his back on the people of Egypt.

And if he intervened you would call him a warmonger--there is no middle ground for you people.

Someone like that, with the ability to nuke most nations into oblivion... this thread gave me cancer

what state dept? hillary and kerry? THAT state dept? you joke me?

too funny. want to see the terrorist run? well, you can't.
palin is not in office.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao
this place is getting a little weird in it's operation.
(i can't star and had a glich just a minute ago)

she is totally right on!

can't wait to feel the hate. lol!! the sounds of heads exploding off in the distance.

i wonder if the palin bashers will come up with anything different now.

she scares the left too.

No, she amuses and appals (in equal measure) anyone with a basic grasp of facts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join