It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgetting to turn off chemtrail DEBUNKED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII
a reply to: network dude

Sorry, my man. You're not fooling anyone.

Your selective memory argument fails for one specific reason. Selective memory works in conjunction with normalcy bias... not the other way around. In other words, had we grown up with checkerboard covered skies, we'd never think to question it because it'd simply be what we consider to be normal.

That so many people are noticing the abnormality of the chemtrail-covered skies only speak to the true insanity of the situation. And could it simply be attributed to a case of selective forgetfulness, there wouldn't be so many people around the world noticing the exact same thing.

Nice try, but the logic of the "selective memory" argument is sorely wanting.

I see you missed the point.

Checkerboards. Yes, Many, many more than before. Airplanes, yes, many, many more than before. People. Yes, many, many more than before.

Now......for the grand finish..........People, traveling, by airplane, many, many more. Might possible equate to ........checkerboards, many, many more than before.

Or it could be a massive conspiracy to force you to live longer so the Health care industry can profit from keeping you alive and Big Pharma can sell you more drugs. ( see how long people live now as opposed to 1930)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Checkerboards. Yes, Many, many more than before. Airplanes, yes, many, many more than before. People. Yes, many, many more than before.

Now......for the grand finish..........People, traveling, by airplane, many, many more. Might possible equate to ........checkerboards, many, many more than before.

I already addressed this portion of the argument. See previous posts.

This is a completely fruitless discussion, as you're convinced you're right, and you haven't presented one shred of logical evidence that could sway my position.

#agreetodisagree

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have to say that I firmly agree that the chemtrail meme is detracting from real life issues that exist and are largely ignored.

What real life issues get ignored because of chemtrails?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Thisbseth

Yes, I admit, I am the Audubon society.

I think BigFoot has a better chance of being real than chemtrails. And I seriously doubt Bigfoot is real.

Believe what you wish, but I promise you, if you do REAL research and not just looking at chemtrails sites, you will come to a much different conclusion. I suggest old books and a library. That way, you know it's not been photoshopped.

you should take a look at David Paulides Missing 411 series, you might change your mind about "bigfoot" after reading about the hundreds of undocumented missing persons that vanish from our national parks. but, i admit that's a completely different thread altogether so i won't go off on a tangent.

but seriously, your advice is to read old books? on a topic that's contemporary? that doesn't really make sense.

i think the main underlying factor here is that contrails are supposed to dissipate after a given period of time. chemtrails do not dissipate after those set conditions of time & temperature. just because something is hard for you to believe doesn't make it untrue and you can't equate more persons and flights with an explanation on why these chemtrails don't dissipate when they are supposed to after a given amount of time. i did a very long stint in private aviation and there is a difference between chemtrails and contrails.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
deleted

double post
edit on 1-5-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

I have to say that I firmly agree that the chemtrail meme is detracting from real life issues that exist and are largely ignored.

The fact that every day, we get into cars and planes and burn fossil fuels to get where we are going.
The fact that we continue to produce plastic water bottles that we cannot get rid of.
The fact that we keep producing waste from nuclear energy sites that we have no real way of disposing of.

There is more, but that's enough for my point.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

so you think chemtrail talk is distracting the world from environmentalism? lol, ok, moving on...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
but seriously, your advice is to read old books? on a topic that's contemporary? that doesn't really make sense.

I could show you lots of websites, but I keep getting blasted for using them as they may be "goverment" sites. And as we all know, you cannot trust the government. But the science that explains contrails has not changed much over the last 40 years. So if you want unbiased, real answers that could not be tainted by "the bad man", I suggest old books.

i think the main underlying factor here is that contrails are supposed to dissipate after a given period of time. chemtrails do not dissipate after those set conditions of time & temperature

My issue is what you just wrote is not correct. If you look up contrails and what they are, you will find they are man made clouds. So if clouds can last for hours, why not contrails? Seriously, you sound logical. Ignore everything I say except this. "Look up contrails from a scientific perspective."

And I have enough personal knowledge of bigfoot stories from real people that I do hold out hope. The lack of physical evidence is just a real hard thing to get over. (what do they do with their skat?)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

so you think chemtrail talk is distracting the world from environmentalism? lol, ok, moving on...

No, but I think those that worry about chemtrails could put their efforts into better places,and who knows, one of them may hold the answers to some of these issues. Unless you think they aren't important.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Chemtrails are real. end of discussion.

edit on 1-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
Chemtrails are real. end of discussion.

You are 100% correct.

NASA even recently launched a rocket with chemicals to trace how they spread in the sky way up there.

So knowing that, yes, chemtrails are real. And contrails are contrails.

link   

The fact that every day, we get into cars and planes and burn fossil fuels to get where we are going.
The fact that we continue to produce plastic water bottles that we cannot get rid of.
The fact that we keep producing waste from nuclear energy sites that we have no real way of disposing of.

This is all due to chemtrails?

link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth
a reply to: JonButtonIII

Oh, but your wrong.....science says that this is a natural thing. always has been and always will be. The Wright brothers could vouch for the nay sayers man.... been con trails since the first flight....
lol..

US population grows at slowest rate since the Great Depression

The reason for our Population stunt is just the economy though...

Actually yes. Pre-depression, you had large familys as the norm. My grandmother came from 11, She had 1, mom had 5, and between the 5 of us, we had a total of 5 (average 1 each).
And this is considered today a "big" family...if everyone stuck to great depression standards, there would be 55 kids total in the direct family and uncountable cousins and other relatives. we would need to book stadiums in a couple generations for family reunions.
Luckily for post great-depression families, there is wealth, birth control, etc....so smaller families are the desire.
This is an absolute fact about an educated wealthy public. You will find the most poor and uneducated places on earth is where people breed like rabbits. this is a biological thing. mother has enough, some of them may live to become something and take care of them when they get older...luck in numbers.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This is all due to chemtrails?

Probably best to read the discussion before jumping in and ridiculing someone.
He is actually on the opposition of the chemtrail debate.

well..this must be awkward for you.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
yeah contrails that ONLY appear specifically at the hotest hours of the day and in the coldest hours you don't see one..sure..planes stop flying..lol please dude stop it...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

if you do REAL research and not just looking at chemtrails sites, you will come to a much different conclusion.

Yeah, but real research is hard and requires sources and studies and all sorts...much more reliable to get all your knowledge by an anonymous source on youtube that dubs scary violin music over pictures and bible quotes. Its easily available and can learn an entire conspiracy in about 3 minutes.
Where is your research now!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

Oh WonderBoi, I thought you knew that the temperature on the ground has NOTHING to do with the termperature where the big planes fly.

and many of the chemtrail planes aren't even at a high enough altitude to produce such dense contrails as the temperature certainly is too high.maybe even higher than down here.specially in summer months.

As has been asked many many times. Please provide some sort of proof for a statement like this. If it's real, and you have a plane flying at 10,000 feet making a lasting contrail, then you have something well worth discussing. But you just saying it, after making the statement about how warm it is where your feet are, and planes, well...... I don't believe you. Sorry.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

You've got me on the You tube thing. I have no witty retort.
But how can you not believe it when the music is sooooo scary!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

But contrails happen all over the world. Not just over your pretty little head.

so how come i've never seen any grid in asia & i always see so many in europe ?

asia is much more populated & much more planes are flying... (been there so many years in all kind of seasons)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join