It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican: Jesus is not comming back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
waterfordwhispersnews.com...

Say What ? Never heard of WW News before. Someone is yanking someone's chain.If an announcement like this was made, the Church would be torn apart! and society would go into melt down. I'm quite sure many would like to see this happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Already posted and its a satire site like the onion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-4-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 13th Zodiac

I don't know about the USA but if you look at the statistics for church goers in the UK I doubt, were this accurate ??? you would create that much of a melt-down.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here's a 'quote" from the "Cardinal"

“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like. He’s probably flat out doing other really good things for people somewhere else.”

From your link. Now, can you honestly say you believe a Cardinal of the church would speak that sentence?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Someone is yanking someone's chain you say?
From your link,

“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like

if you read your link and seen that in it, then your yanking our chain
if you didnt read your link and only read the headline, your yanking your own chain...
Obvious, soooo obvious fake

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Here's a 'quote" from the "Cardinal"

“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like. He’s probably flat out doing other really good things for people somewhere else.”

From your link. Now, can you honestly say you believe a Cardinal of the church would speak that sentence?

Ahh No, where did you get that intrepretation ? Did you not see my comment about chain yanking? I don't Believe the link, what makes you think, that I Believe it ? Scratches head. Am I even religeous ? You have jumped to a lot of conclusions that are not even evidence based.
edit on 30-4-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Someone is yanking someone's chain you say?
From your link,

“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like

if you read your link and seen that in it, then your yanking our chain
if you didnt read your link and only read the headline, your yanking your own chain...
Obvious, soooo obvious fake

Yeah someones yanking someones chain.You work it out.Show me one statement, I have made.Where I claim it is real.
edit on 30-4-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl
Already posted and its a satire site like the onion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know it is satire
I did not know it was already posted
excuse me

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hmmmm....as far as I'm concerned,Jesus is a comic book hero...if he came back after resurrection,he'd be a zombie!! Clap your hands and bark at the moon,it works better than a bible

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I don't know about the USA but if you look at the statistics for church goers in the UK I doubt, were this accurate ??? you would create that much of a melt-down.

Me NO, not for me to even say. Don't know so much.Look at this simple post.People already want to lynch me.That's not healthy in the head.I expected people to have a mature debate on the outcome of this, if this was to be true.The outcome for and from both the religious and non religious. A healthy debate on the contriversy from both sides.Instead this has be turned in to a issue about me. Go figure?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
hmmmm....as far as I'm concerned,Jesus is a comic book hero...if he came back after resurrection,he'd be a zombie!! Clap your hands and bark at the moon,it works better than a bible

Clap MY hands.Can I ask why? How is this about me? This is not about me.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
sometimes...hoaxes speak the truth

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
may be satire but never a truer word spoken,he aint coming back cause i have no deffo proof he existed,mean its been quiet for a long time for any of this story to be true,said it before and say it again,i,m a nut for believing life exists elsewhere but i,m a christian and nicest guy in world for believing in a fairytale......don,t figure.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
lol this thread should read, "Vatican: Jesus is a hoax"

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

what time is it?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

what time is it?

lol what does that have to do with anything? We can't allow thread drift... GMT, the time is 9:27

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Jesus IS coming back. Along with his Kingdom.

In my humble opinion, his spirit never left.
Sat watching the show, the greatest show on Earth.
judging what lengths some would go to and what they would allow happen to others for their own personal gain.

in my opinion he will return soon given the fact if I was he, I wpuld see the line has been crossed.
It was crossed some time ago but I feel he let or should I say stepped back and didn't intervene to get the full picture and to enable the true judgement be served.

Tables will be flipped ans although on the outside it's all dressed up as Muslims vs Christians, rich vs poor, black vs white......it isn't.

It doesn't matter if you're black white or purple coz if you aint doing # that you should then you're up to no good.

There's a war and it's a war that goes unnoticed.

A war against families and its very meaning.
A war against communities.

A knock on the door or a greet in the street is quickly been replaced by an updated status or a broadcasted tweet.

I see it all clear as day.

He said you will hear of many wars.........you do.....you will see conflicts we do.....its all transmitted into your homes.

A war on terror televised by those that seek the support to condone their way.

Aid........determined in monetary value instead of weights and measures.
Middlemen introduced to pay themselves handsome salaries from money donated by people who care is ridiculous yet following the Haiti earthquake Bush had the nerve to even say dont send food or blankets just send cash. The idea was to introduce middlemen to introduce financial profit from anothrrs misfortune and to also insure aid donated came from specific suppliers of GMO foods and seeds etc.

Maybe you should read my threads.........I didn't write them for nothing.

new topics

top topics

join